Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber (2619 Views)

I Was Buying Something When Some Girls Gossiping About A Guy / Lady Leaves Many Shocked, Flaunts Juicy 'watermelons' In Public Bus [photos] / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by fineboynl(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
this evening as I was buying watermelon a young lady came by. she stood at the side of the woman and gave her money for cucumber silently, I didn't heard it until i saw what it was. she didn't bother to stand in front of the cucumber to select one from them.

the women went there pick one and then hand it over to her. she was shy after the look on my face she put it in her hand bag. well what concerns me I mind my business. she look like someone who is returning from work.

but what is she doing with big fat cucumber this night. when there is Apple, watermelon, banana and other verities of fruit from the stand to select from.

4 Likes

Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by kinggogo: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin u for don confront n ask her wetin she dey use am do

4 Likes

Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by Merryglad(f): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Like attract like, you went to buy watermelon she went to buy cucumber, that makes you guyz even

1 Like

Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by fineboynl(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Merryglad:
Like attract like, you went to buy watermelon she went to buy cucumber, that makes you guyz even
hahaha. how does that relate?
Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by Goldenheart(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ladies should stop abusing cucumber....
Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by kinzation(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
when you see a girl buyin cucumber

9 Likes

Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by youngberry001(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
And what dah fvcccks iz ya buzness Op,,,,,,you too should go nd buy vaseline nah undecided

1 Like

Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
fineboynl:
hahaha. how does that relate?
bobooy vs heavy prick
Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin

Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by fineboynl(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
smithsydny:
bobooy vs heavy prick
grin. hahaha. funny
Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by martyns303(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Not as big as this I presume?

1 Like

Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by donbenedict(m): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
Never trust a girl who loves to eat cucumber
Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
What a pervert generation this is. So a lady merely buying a particular vegetable is now meant to be ashamed. Oh my..

3 Likes

Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
What a pervert generation this is. So a lady merely buying a particular vegetable is meant to be ashamed. Oh my..

Its about time for harmattan, so buying vaseline makes me a mas.turbator automatically?

Whoa

2 Likes

Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by demolaxl(m): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2016
Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 28, 2016
Wit all these cucumber issues, ladies would be scared to buy cucumber nw Lol
Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by Olifiz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Akinlekanwr:
What a pervert generation this is. So a lady merely buying a particular vegetable is meant to be ashamed. Oh my..

Its about time for harmattan, so buying vaseline makes me a mas.turbator automatically?

Whoa
no na engine oil sure pass. At least no one will look at u with suspicion. Lol
Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Olifiz:
no na engine oil sure pass. At least no one will look at u with suspicion. Lol
Lmfao. You'll just have this funny smell of a mechanic
Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
If dem born u well take selfie with Cucumber,ur life is finished.U will be seeing news like ''Leaked photos of Runs babe with Cucumber'' while she is fully dressed. Girls should be banned from buying n selling it,anyone seen shld be arrested.
Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by loadedvibes: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lol.. cucumber price suppose reduce now
Re: While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber by Bluezy13(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
chojo3000:
If dem born u well take selfie with Cucumber,ur life is finished.U will be seeing news like ''Leaked photos of Runs babe with Cucumber'' while she is fully dressed. Girls should be banned from buying n selling it,anyone seen shld be arrested.

Hehehe...

(1) (Reply)

Girl Molesting A Four Year Old Boy In Warri / My BF Wants To Kill Me / I'm A Igbo; I Want To Marry An Afonja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.