Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview (1507 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by londonrivals: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
The First Lady and wife of the president, Aisha Buhari has opened up on what she wants for the president following her explosive interview with BBC Hausa Service in which she criticized the Buhari-led administration.

Aisha Buhari while in Beneshiek, headquarters of Kaga Local Government, Borno state noted that all she wants for her hsband is the success of his administration.

She said: “What I am after in particular is the success of my husband’s administration and he can’t do it alone except with the help of the governors, their wives and all members of our progressive party.”

Speaking at the flag off of distribution of nutritional foods and household utensils to Internally displaced persons, Aisha Buhari advised wives of political leaders and top government officials to work with their husbands to help them achieve the best out of their administration.

She further attributed the success of the flag off food distribution programme which is aimed at distribution of food items and other relief materials to returnee IDPs to the donations by well-meaning Nigerians.

she said: “We thank almighty Allah that we have started fulfilling some of the campaign promises that we made. This is the essence of leadership; you make a promise and then fulfilled it. We thank my dear husband who make sure peace is returned to the northeast states.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/all-i-want-for-my-husband-aisha-buhari.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by kinzation(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] if u like tell CNN u Wii still end up in the OTHER ROOM

2 Likes

Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by seunlayi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by Luckylife(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ok
Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by 2LESS(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
I wish your husband and his sycophants understand your point.

1 Like

Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
Aisha belongs to the Governors cabal
Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by fitzmayowa: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Aisha belongs to the Governors cabal

In other words she doesn't belong to "the other room"...cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by DaudaAbu(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ofcourse, you want your husband to still continue as president

For you to continue been in the news
Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by hyprealestatemkt(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
Maybe them don caution her for the other room

1 Like

Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
fitzmayowa:

In other words she doesn't belong to "the other room"...cheesy grin cheesy
You sabi talk truth
Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by BENZINA(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Aisha trying hard to repair the damages caused the husband (President). Yet the message shows she belong to a group different from that of the President.
Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by stsinner: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
londonrivals:

She said: “What I am after in particular is the success of my husband’s administration and he can’t do it alone except with the help of the governors, their wives and all members of our progressive party.”
the voice is the voice of jacob but the hands are the hands of esau. It was never about the masses but political interest.

Speaking at the flag off of distribution of nutritional foods and household utensils to Internally displaced persons, Aisha Buhari advised wives of political leaders and top government officials to work with their husbands to help them achieve the best out of their administration
madam please stop! did you take the oath of office with him? Go back to the other room

1 Like

Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by Rucheen(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Oh yes you want your husband to get rid of Babachir Lawal them. I see
Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by Funlordjnr: 12:40am On Oct 28, 2016
Why is she opening up here? When she should be "opening up her gap" for me in my love chamber? grin

1 Like

Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by ATERI(m): 12:47am On Oct 28, 2016
londonrivals:
The First Lady and wife of the president, Aisha Buhari has opened up on what she wants for the president following her explosive interview with BBC Hausa Service in which she criticized the Buhari-led administration.

Aisha Buhari while in Beneshiek, headquarters of Kaga Local Government, Borno state noted that all she wants for her hsband is the success of his administration.

Speaking at the flag off of distribution of nutritional foods and household utensils to Internally displaced persons, Aisha Buhari advised wives of political leaders and top government officials to work with their husbands to help them achieve the best out of their administration.

She further attributed the success of the flag off food distribution programme which is aimed at distribution of food items and other relief materials to returnee IDPs to the donations by well-meaning Nigerians.

she said: “We thank almighty Allah that we have started fulfilling some of the campaign promises that we made. This is the essence of leadership; you make a promise and then fulfilled it. We thank my dear husband who make sure peace is returned to the northeast states.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/all-i-want-for-my-husband-aisha-buhari.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

It`s not every wife that knows when to press the nuclear button, I`m happy that our First Lady knows when!
Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by moscobabs(m): 6:26am On Oct 28, 2016
stsinner:

the voice is the voice of jacob but the hands are the hands of esau. It was never about the masses but political interest.

madam please stop! did you take the oath of office with him? Go back to the other room

I wanted to ask her the same question o

attention seeking woman
Re: All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview by Kingsley1000(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2016
baba always want you in the other room

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Movement Making Waves / Ibo Submits To Violent North But Arrogant To Compassionate West / Sokoto Sponsors 90Alfas With 91million Naira To Pray For Buhari In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.