Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria (35749 Views)

Reactions As Exxonmobil Prepares To Leave Nigeria / Savannah Petroleum Makes Third Oil Discovery In Niger / Mobil Discovered 1 Billion Oil Reserves In Offshore Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria by swagifted(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sibrah:
I guess you are up there with the cake eaters then otherwise our many mismanagement inspired problems means we are stuck further as a nation.
this is dangote's biggest foray into the oil and gas sector, i think he'll do well in "management"
Re: Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria by Senorprinz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
dawtune:

High and Low system tracts. Hmmmm....
yea
Re: Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria by iaatmguy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
modath:

Won't stop the usual suspects from bellyaching over this...

I laugh for belle when they rant and rave about how oil is no longer a big deal.. Really? Oil is a dud & the west stay destabilising the middle east/OPEC countries/anything energy related in order to control /force the price /ensure prices stay down?
Contradictory when you say oil is a dud.

Oyinbo and their lie lie alternatives have not found a solution to oil & gas dependency but they keep sustaining their campaign of lie & deceit which some are foolish enough to align with...

P.S... I know some will trawl the interweb for points to discredit this assertion, I welcome it, just keep it civil & sensible/verifiable, don't just pull crap outta ya asses, like Germany & Switzerland being landlocked and devoid of mineral deposits.

Switzerland has more than a quarter of the funds of numerous countries domiciled with them (illicit and untraceable mostly), they have no choice but to thrive, as for Germany, their machines will run on water nah. cool
Re: Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria by iaatmguy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
CliffordOrji:
The Oil well belong to we Igbos. Bayelsa state is no mans land
Typical of you guys always looking for trouble.

Spitting on another man's heritage by calling it no man's land
Re: Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
iaatmguy:

Typical of you guys always looking for trouble.

Spitting on another man's heritage by calling it no man's land

grin grin grin grin grin grin sarcastic much
Re: Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria by lucianohase(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
WiLdFLame:

na nigeria oil no be bayelsa oil oga
Please read my comment very well, I never metioned the owners of the oil well.
Re: Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria by badman007(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2016
GreatSE:

27 + 27 + 18 + 18 = 90 %...... The oil actually belong to IOCs.....thats why they support Buhari a hausaman their puppet..... So Baselsa will have only 13% of Nigeria 10% undecided........ The western will always support those they can control and deceive....Hausa man have no brain and Yorubas can always betray any one.

Then we wonder why the west is rich and we continue to suffer in porverty, despite all our resources.. As if that's not enough we spend a significant part of our lean 10% on servicing loans and debts. This is daylight robbery if you ask me.
Re: Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria by badman007(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Wake up Nigeria, I don't understand why our first thought has to focus on tribalism and the things that divide us. So much fighting for the lean 10% shared amongst 170million What about the other 90%
Re: Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria by badman007(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2016
phreakabit:

Afonja nation should have chosen a smarter Yoruba man to pull this act off.
This guy is just plain dumb! Even a monkey would have given this a better attempt.

Hope you guys realise we (over 170 Million black people) are all fighting over just 10%.
Re: Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
badman007:

Hope you guys realise we (over 170 Million black people) are all fighting over just 10%.

I am my father's son before, I am Igbo.
I am Igbo before anything else.
Re: Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria by badman007(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2016
phreakabit:

I am my father's son before, I am Igbo.
I am Igbo before anything else.

Your father and his father's father would be disappointed that you are still poor and keep failing to liberate yourself and your children from poverty the same way they did, despite all the blessings you've been bestowed with.

The other 90% of the money you are ready to die for is building schools and enriching the generation of the people who invested only little, but hey, just keep fighting your neighbour while strangers feed fat from your pot. They'd stand by and watch either you or your neighbour kill and eat yourselves when all your food is gone.
Re: Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
badman007:

Your father and his father's father would be disappointed that you are still poor and keep failing to liberate yourself and your children from poverty the same way they did, despite all the blessings you've been bestowed with.

The other 90% of the money you are ready to die for is building schools and enriching the generation of the people who invested only little, but hey, just keep fighting your neighbour while strangers feed fat from your pot. They'd stand by and watch either you or your neighbour kill and eat yourselves when all your food is gone.

Would you be up for a display of accumulated wealth and affluence?
Not a question, its a challenge!
You talking about my father not even knowing him shows just how intellectually inferior you are.
Re: Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria by Cortana2: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2016
Sibrah:
How?

We're gradually shifting away from just talking the work to working the talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together / How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / Gas Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Mall, Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.