Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode (26308 Views)

Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by EternalBeing: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2016
cool
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by mrjangaweed: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2016
[s]
omenka:
Did he storm the place with a horde of warriors, or a horde of lawyers or a horde of yoots or legislators??

I hope he wore that traditional masquerade attire so as to attract the support of his "people" when he perhaps breaks the law on getting there are held to account.

This Shrek look-alike should be languishing in gaol and not walking around polluting free space with his air of criminality.

#Storm indeed.
[/s]
for your mind you don make sense cheesy

grow up dude
your rants are already stale trust me

stupid comment tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by ceeethru(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2016
The north destroyed this country now they are much afraid of separation..... buhari came with change as a slogan, though we all know that he is a green snake under a green grass..

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by mrjangaweed: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2016
richidinho:

No need for that because he is not defending his WAEC certificate forgery case
bombshell to omenka

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Alal(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2016
There is an uproar in Akure,resulting in a riot because the PDP did not pick Eyitayo as it candidate, details later.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Steveinnovates(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Did he storm the place with a horde of warriors, or a horde of lawyers or a horde of yoots or legislators??

I hope he wore that traditional masquerade attire so as to attract the support of his "people" when he perhaps breaks the law on getting there are held to account.

This Shrek look-alike should be languishing in gaol and not walking around polluting free space with his air of criminality.

#Storm indeed.

Shut up biko..... Anumanu!!
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by mrjangaweed: 8:31am On Oct 28, 2016
realglobe:

Seer person wey dey call person shrek? How your ex fiance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ekweremmadu, good one there.. This is great
shuuu!!
you mean the girl dumped omenka?
gba m ukwu n'eze shocked
well shrek omenka wan turn the girl to Princess Fiona but the girl tear race afterall no one wants to associate with a long headed sadist grin

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by uruego(f): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari wants to kill opposition!
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by realglobe: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2016
mrjangaweed:

shuuu!!
you mean the girl dumped omenka?
gba m ukwu n'eze shocked
well shrek omenka wan turn the girl to Princess Fiona but the girl tear race afterall no one wants to associate with a long headed sadist grin
grin grin grin
Abeg lets not discuss the matter now, he gets emotional over the matter.. He will soon call the moderators cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by ElSherriff: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2016
to have compared these thieving scoundrels with Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe and Chief Awolowo is like comparing apple to coconut. These people are thieves, they stole monies, they have been arrested end of story.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by odomanis: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:

#Storm indeed.

Update:

Obviously, I've put two yoots, especially, here on permanent painment. cheesy

Una go mentions my moniker and say all the trash una wan say tire, but like Baba to Fayose, your calls have been permanently diverted. grin

One of them don deactivate accounts twice, on both accounts, she was my stalker. Got frustrated when I paid her no attention. Now she's back with another and has resumed stalking.

I pray you find yourself a loving bf so you may stop obsessing over Omenka because you WILL NEVER get my attention. grin

Look at how you are referring to an attire revered by a whole Igbo nation and worn by her titled men as masquerade attire. Shows how low you can go.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by APCmyheart(m): 8:56am On Oct 28, 2016
ibkgab001:
I don't support fraud but when will uncle Buhari investigate Bro Amechi and Alfa Fashola

He who must come to equity must come with clean hands by the way let he who without sin focus on how to regain our lost glory of economy

I never remember Amaechi and Fashola ever serve at the federal level.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by july66: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2016
ibkgab001:
I don't support fraud but when will uncle Buhari investigate Bro Amechi and Alfa Fashola

He who must come to equity must come with clean hands by the way let he who without sin focus on how to regain our lost glory of economy
They showed us Fayose's account containing almost 2billion naira. I was excited. Can they also show us Amaechi & Fashola's account. We will be surprised that a minister of the country owns 3billion naira in his account.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Omonigeriarere: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2016
ibkgab001:

When OBJ investigated Bode George, Alamaseiyha, Dariye, Tafa Balogun etc, I could remember how some people called it witch-hunting even when members of his tribe were involved. It is Buhari's turn now; the same song continues.

The question is - what stops GEJ from probing all those people with EFCC, ICPC, NA, NP, SSS within his disposal or is he waiting for PMB to do the job for him?

So far so good, PMB has not intervened in the activities at state level: all these revelations and probe are related to contracts and projects executed at Federal level especially arms and ammunitions.

Get it right.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by saintandsinnerz: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:

#Storm indeed.

Update:

Obviously, I've put two yoots, especially, here on permanent painment. cheesy

Una go mentions my moniker and say all the trash una wan say tire, but like Baba to Fayose, your calls have been permanently diverted. grin

One of them don deactivate accounts twice, on both accounts, she was my stalker. Got frustrated when I paid her no attention. Now she's back with another and has resumed stalking.

I pray you find yourself a loving bf so you may stop obsessing over Omenka because you WILL NEVER get my attention. grin
Mr. man stop making noise, go and think about what you will do with your life.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by michoim(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2016
Ekweremadu corruption representative in the Senate;sooner than later you shall be a goner...
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Funlordjnr: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2016
realglobe:

Ekweremadu was being charitable by citing Awolowo who was imprisoned for treason. People like FFK are in detention for standing against this useless government and fulani establisment. the coward called awolowo will never dare talk against the fulani establishment.

Your post...seems to contain a tinge of lunacy, sprinkled with a dose of stupidity and spiced up with supreme balderdash!

You are a gifted chef!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by GoodSide: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2016
yesterday the badtardised judge,efcc and all other hopeless fools were quick to sentence a lady to 90years behind bars jus cause of mere 5. something mil scam.
but here are these idiots in efcc custody.
so now law respects big men abi.
if these bastards dont serve a maximum of 200years or more in jail.
then just know that the clueless president bubu's fight on corruptio is nothing but a waste of time.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by emmydollars4life(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2016
ibkgab001:

let me ask you this question, if you are Buhari will you probe Ameachi, it will be a disgrace for him to be elected with a corrupt money and he is fighting corrupt people. that is reason why Ameachi is untouchable.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by tinsel: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2016
The biggest mistake of Buhari in Government is allowing the cabals to deceive him and thus paving the way for Ekweremadu to became the deputy senate president. He has to live with this throughout his remaining tenure.
If Ekweremadu is not a Deputy President he will not be doing this.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by ihatesycophant(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2016
realglobe:

Ekweremadu was being charitable by citing Awolowo who was imprisoned for treason. People like FFK are in detention for standing against this useless government and fulani establisment. the coward called awolowo will never dare talk against the fulani establishment.
I hope you're not suffering from amnesia? The impact of Awolowo is felt even by FFK's father. I'm sure your father benefited from Awolowo's gesture. Please can you tell me the impact of FFK, aside from abusing everyone and claiming to the world how he 'used' Ibo girls.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Semper247(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2016
I urge you all to be of good cheer and to keep your spirit high because what is happening to you today happened to our great leaders like Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe and other top Nigerians who stood for the good of the people of Nigeria,” Ekweremadu told the four men.

Thunder wey go fire this man is about to complete its 40 days fasting at MFM

comparing those crooks to greats like awolowo and azikwe is the greatest insult to common sense.

The pdpthieves

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by dotman4real007(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2016
richidinho:
grin Even Buhari spent 3yrs in jail for collapsing our economy in 1984
Not new
Please stop passing false information.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by richidinho(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2016
dotman4real007:

Please stop passing false information.

Ok... how many yrs did he spend?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by morbeta(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
Ekweremadu likening Awolowo and Zik to FFK, Obanikoro and Abati reek of insult to the memory of Awolowo and Zik.

How can he even compare these individuals to these men. Especially FFK whose penchant for political prostitution and mouth organ stand probitas doctrima.

Left for me, these individuals should be tried and convicted quickly. The sooner they go under, the better for others who want to tow their line of thievery.

Abi

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Emassive(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Free all the looters and please loot all the pots of soup in every residence of Nigeria
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by saintdennis(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2016
GoodSide:
yesterday the badtardised judge,efcc and all other hopeless fools were quick to sentence a lady to 90years behind bars jus cause of mere 5. something mil scam.
but here are these idiots in efcc custody.
so now law respects big men abi.
if these bastards dont serve a maximum of 200years or more in jail.
then just know that the clueless president bubu's fight on corruptio is nothing but a waste of time.

I pray that womans case is 'concurrent' not serving each count separately.

How can a person b sentenced to 90years (life sentence is 100years according to law) over common N5.8m? Ko possible.

Another boy got 8 years for stealing phone worth 5k

Chidimma is somewhere sipping ice tea whilst poor lesbians n gays are being hounded ...

The other day I saw pic of dokpesi while in kuje he had a phone In his hand!

In even detention cell/ police station cell people are not allowed to have phone talkless kuje YET he had one.

Summary : money must be made
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by slimfit1(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Igbo people no dey shame, they support anything corrupt now. Comparing Awolowo with Fanikayode bloody bastard.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by dotman4real007(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2016
richidinho:

Ok... how many yrs did he spend?
The false information you passed is not the amount of years he spent in jail but the reason why he was jailed. Buhari was jailed by babangida after he was removed as the military head of state. He wasn't jailed because of the state of economy of nigeria at that time, but was removed because he wanted to retire babangida from the military, babangida was dealing in cocaine and had external support from the western countries. So babangida was a threat to Buhari and he tried to retire him, only that babangida was well connected in the military and with the IMF, with his connections he was able to execute a coup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. / Photos From The Opening Of Lagos Theatre, Epe / Lagos State Government Officially Hands Over 35 New BRT Buses To Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.