Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode (26309 Views)

Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by SalomonKane: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Keballl:

You are sounding more like an incorrigible imbec1le to my amusement. Please keep it up . LOL grin
It's not my fault you're a bonafide illiterate come bonafide monkey who can't even comprehend simple English!

Your father wasted his money on a classless licentious cretin like you.

Be forever a fool, you imp!.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Keballl: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
It's not my fault you're a bonafide illiterate come bonafide monkey who can't even comprehend simple English!

Your father wasted his money on a classless licentious cretin like you.

Be forever a fool, you imp!.

Keep proving how insanely dumb you are with your poorly written and incoherent tripe. Zombies never fail to disappoint. grin
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by SalomonKane: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Keballl:

Keep proving how insanely dumb you are with your poorly written and incoherent tripe. Zombies never fail to disappoint. grin
It's not me who's a monkey. It's not me who can't understand simple English. And it's not me who is a regurgitating chimpanzee.

You my simplified simple friend, are a recycled chimpanzee with the IQ of a rodent!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Keballl: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
It's not me who's a monkey. It's not me who can't understand simple English. And it's not me who is a regurgitating chimpanzee.

You my simplified simple friend, are a recycled chimpanzee with the IQ of a rodent!.

You are simply an oaf struggling hard to impress.

Am sitting here chuckling at your desperate idiocy. LOL grin
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by SalomonKane: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Keballl:

You are simply an oaf struggling hard to impress.

Am sitting here chuckling at your desperate idiocy. LOL grin

That's because you're a refined nincompoop with the ego of a washed up prostitute.

I'm surprised you can even sit at all, cos I thought sentiment have raped you to oblivion.

Glorified ape like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Keballl: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
That's because you're a refined nincompoop with the ego of a washed up prostitute.

I'm surprised you can even sit at all, cos I thought sentiment have raped you to oblivion.

Glorified ape like you.

What an ediot! Read up that nonsense you typed and tell me if you aren't suffering from congenital stupidity.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Akiika: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unethical behavior has been normalized in Nigeria. When the deputy senate president visit individuals accused of massive corruption. In a sane society, every politician run as fast as they can away from such accused individuals until proven innocent.
Why am i surprised! Ekweremadu is a fellow in corruption himself.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Did he storm the place with a horde of warriors, or a horde of lawyers or a horde of yoots or legislators??

I hope he wore that traditional masquerade attire so as to attract the support of his "people" when he perhaps breaks the law on getting there are held to account.

This Shrek look-alike should be languishing in gaol and not walking around polluting free space with his air of criminality.

#Storm indeed.

Update:

Obviously, I've put two yoots, especially, here on permanent painment. cheesy

Una go mentions my moniker and say all the trash una wan say tire, but like Baba to Fayose, your calls have been permanently diverted. grin

One of them don deactivate accounts twice, on both accounts, she was my stalker. Got frustrated when I paid her no attention. Now she's back with another and has resumed stalking.

I pray you find yourself a loving bf so you may stop obsessing over Omenka because you WILL NEVER get my attention. grin

Shey its likes you are looking for? take it. Use it to get yourself a life

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by MrGerald(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
It couldn't be any more wayward when foolish people like you supported corruption.
It is disgracing and irritating sharing a country with primitive pple like you.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by SalomonKane: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
MrGerald:
It is disgracing and irritating sharing a country with primitive pple like you.
Feel free to kill yourself. tongue
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 29, 2016
SalomonKane:
It's such a pity a man who 'forged' his waec certificate is president over you!. tongue

Indeed a pity for Nigeria.
How low the mighty country has fallen since then undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. / "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi / Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.