Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode (26319 Views)

Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Keballl: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
It's such a pity a man who 'forged' his waec certificate is president over you!. tongue

Gullible zombies like you made that possible. You should remain sad for life.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by richidinho(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2016
dotman4real007:

The false information you passed is not the amount of years he spent in jail but the reason why he was jailed. Buhari was jailed by babangida after he was removed as the military head of state. He wasn't jailed because of the state of economy of nigeria at that time, but was removed because he wanted to retire babangida from the military, babangida was dealing in cocaine and had external support from the western countries. So babangida was a threat to Buhari and he tried to retire him, only that babangida was well connected in the military and with the IMF, with his connections he was able to execute a coup.

He was overthrown because he messed our economy up
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by SalomonKane: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2016
Keballl:

Gullible zombies like you made that possible. You should remain sad for life.
Now aren't you ashamed a zombie can impose a president on you, a human? shocked
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Keballl: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
Now aren't you ashamed a zombie can impose a president on you, a human? shocked

Not when we have shameless millions of your kind all over the country.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by SalomonKane: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2016
Keballl:

Not when we have shameless millions of your kind all over the country.

Still a shame. tongue
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Justiceleague1: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2016
CliffordOrji:
When did the function of a Deputy Senate President includes visiting an accused? When will Senator Ikechukwu Ekweremadu also visit Nnamdi Kanu in detention? When will Senator Ekweremadu, on the floor of plenary, sponsor bills that wll benefit his Senatorial district and the entire South East
deeply concerned zoogerian grin
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Keballl: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
Still a shame. tongue

It's nice you have gladly accepted your zombie status.

All I can say is kudos. grin
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by BrokenTV: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
It's such a pity a man who 'forged' his waec certificate is president over you!. tongue
Pity yourself and those that voted the man with no certificate. See the mess that your actions and others have put us into.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by SalomonKane: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2016
Keballl:

It's nice you have gladly accepted your zombie status.

All I can say is kudos. grin
And it's also nice you've accepted your foolish status.

Though it's still a shame. tongue
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by SalomonKane: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2016
BrokenTV:

Pity yourself and those that voted the man with no certificate. See the mess that your actions and others have put us into.
Could he be any worse than the ineffectual boffoon you voted?

Pity yourself more.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by dotman4real007(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2016
richidinho:

He was overthrown because he messed our economy up
You are totally wrong. it was babangida that messed our economy up. He was overthrown because of his stand against corruption in the military and the general public, he was overthrown because of his stubbornness to bow to the will of the IMF. Please do some research on it.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by GoodSide: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2016
baba corruption dey everywhere..from school to church,everywhere..I'm really not suprised.
other developed countries..most would have either commited suicide or resign instantly.
buh here in africa esp naija.
you rem dat cartoon pix where a common thief was caught stealing biscuit n was being beaten up by men and women of the society.
buh when a honourable treasury looter ..same thief came inay grand sytle..they all were hailing him.
thats whats going on now.

ApC against pdp....
30-1

saintdennis:

I pray that womans case is 'concurrent' not serving each count separately.

How can a person b sentenced to 90years (life sentence is 100years according to law) over common N5.8m? Ko possible.

Another boy got 8 years for stealing phone worth 5k

Chidimma is somewhere sipping ice tea whilst poor lesbians n gays are being hounded ...

The other day I saw pic of dokpesi while in kuje he had a phone In his hand!

In even detention cell/ police station cell people are not allowed to have phone talkless kuje YET he had one.

Summary : money must be made
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by richidinho(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2016
dotman4real007:

You are totally wrong. it was babangida that messed our economy up. He was overthrown because of his stand against corruption in the military and the general public, he was overthrown because of his stubbornness to bow to the will of the IMF. Please do some research on it.

Check how much was naira to a dollar during shagari regime and how much the dollar exchanged during his few months in power just like what is happening now
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by MrGerald(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
That's what you get in a lawless country like Nigeria supported by wayward pple like you.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by bluaero(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Did he storm the place with a horde of warriors, or a horde of lawyers or a horde of yoots or legislators??

I hope he wore that traditional masquerade attire so as to attract the support of his "people" when he perhaps breaks the law on getting there are held to account.

This Shrek look-alike should be languishing in gaol and not walking around polluting free space with his air of criminality.

#Storm indeed.

Update:

Obviously, I've put two yoots, especially, here on permanent painment. cheesy

Una go mentions my moniker and say all the trash una wan say tire, but like Baba to Fayose, your calls have been permanently diverted. grin

One of them don deactivate accounts twice, on both accounts, she was my stalker. Got frustrated when I paid her no attention. Now she's back with another and has resumed stalking.

I pray you find yourself a loving bf so you may stop obsessing over Omenka because you WILL NEVER get my attention. grin

It appears your hobby is to spew smelling thrash everywhere. No go find work undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by SalomonKane: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2016
MrGerald:
That's what you get in a lawless country like Nigeria supported by wayward pple like you.
It couldn't be any more wayward when foolish people like you supported corruption.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by shegra58: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2016
ibkgab001:
I don't support fraud but when will uncle Buhari investigate Bro Amechi and Alfa Fashola

He who must come to equity must come with clean hands by the way let he who without sin focus on how to regain our lost glory of economy
if u also have any evidence against them bring it out or go to court u have a constitutional right as a citizen of this country
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by dotman4real007(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2016
richidinho:

Check how much was naira to a dollar during shagari regime and how much the dollar exchanged during his few months in power just like what is happening now
And you think it was Buhari that destroyed the strength of naira? Well I have told you to do a proper research on why the naira fell from 1980 till now. in summary the reason why we are where we are today is greed, our leaders, IMF,world bank, US and UK.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by richidinho(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2016
dotman4real007:

And you think it was Buhari that destroyed the strength of naira? Well I have told you to do a proper research on why the naira fell from 1980 till now. in summary the reason why we are where we are today is greed, our leaders, IMF,world bank, US and UK.

Two times in his regime is not a mere coincidence bro!
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Keballl: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
And it's also nice you've accepted your foolish status.

Though it's still a shame. tongue

foolishness is miles above your zombie level. So you are beneath me.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by BrokenTV: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:

Pity yourself more.
Shame no dey catch you, you are equating both. shame no dey your face. We will never have had it this bad with GEJ. Thank God Buhari is around to disgrace himself finally, otherwise you guys would have been painting pictures of the wonders, he would have done.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by BrokenTV: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:

Pity yourself more.
I can see that you have comprehension problem, Goodluck.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Did he storm the place with a horde of warriors, or a horde of lawyers or a horde of yoots or legislators??

I hope he wore that traditional masquerade attire so as to attract the support of his "people" when he perhaps breaks the law on getting there are held to account.

This Shrek look-alike should be languishing in gaol and not walking around polluting free space with his air of criminality.

#Storm indeed.

Update:

Una go mentions my moniker and say all the trash una wan say tire, but like Baba to Fayose, your calls have been permanently diverted. grin

One of them don deactivate accounts twice, on both accounts, she was my stalker. Got frustrated when I paid her no attention. Now she's back with another and has resumed stalking.

I pray you find yourself a loving bf so you may stop obsessing over Omenka because you WILL NEVER get my attention. grin
... How old are you? You need education in character and civilization in learning.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Ratello: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:

#Storm indeed.

Update:

You cook this up again to insult the traditional attire of an entire tribe better 1million times than your and I ask you, "when are you going to quit this puerile attitude of yours?" Remember you are not a kid.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by yarimo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
When FAYOSE and PATIENT JONATHAN are president and vice president grin
ibkgab001:
I don't support fraud but when will uncle Buhari investigate Bro Amechi and Alfa Fashola

He who must come to equity must come with clean hands by the way let he who without sin focus on how to regain our lost glory of economy

First FTC this year ...#SAYNOTOECONOMYSABOTAGE
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by yarimo(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Keneking:
When will the DSP join them sef?
when BOLA TINUBU and sen. AHMED LAWAN are president and vice president of federal republic of Nigeria grin
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by brojoshua: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Susan my daughter, are you a looter and friend to looters? Please don't do any of the two.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by SalomonKane: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Keballl:

foolishness is miles above your zombie level. So you are beneath me.
Insanity has marred your bane existence with gross inanity.

Now go fuck_ yourself, you inconsiderate bonafide monkey.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Keballl: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
Insanity has marred your bane existence with gross inanity.

Now go fuck_ yourself, you inconsiderate bonafide monkey.

Your incoherent rant is a sign of deep pain. Never knew i hit such a nerve. Zombies are beneath me for eternity grin.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by SalomonKane: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Keballl:

Your incoherent rant is a sign of deep pain. Never knew i hit such a nerve. Zombies are beneath me for eternity grin.
Your foolishness and gross stupidity reeks from here to the high heavens.

Be free from ineptitude and the embrace of the ineffectual buffoon and let reason be your guide.

You senseless sea urchin!.
Re: Ekweremadu Storms EFCC For Obanikoro, Bala, Abati, Fani-kayode by Keballl: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
Your foolishness and gross stupidity reeks from here to the high heavens.

Be free from ineptitude and the embrace of the ineffectual buffoon and let reason be your guide.

You senseless sea urchin!.

You are sounding more like an incorrigible imbec1le to my amusement. Please keep it up . LOL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC. / Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad / Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.