Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) (8997 Views)

Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. / Why The Rate Of Guys Cheating Is Increasing / If Your Man/bf Isnt Cheating Is Something Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by MzMercie: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2016
Chris Brown talks about cheating, say it's wrong, men cheats most but women cheats best etc. Do you agree with him?

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:05am On Oct 28, 2016
Lol, I can't believe this is coming from a grand cheater cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by delishpot: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2016
He will soon hear 1million reasons why he is wrong now.
Let me kack and wait here.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2016
grin

He was juz talking from his experiences.. It's true tho..
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Anderson56(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2016
Nice piece. . #TeamBreezy #BlackPyramid
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by midehi2(f): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2016
master of all cheats,

i agree on the 'men cheat most but women cheat best' men cheat anyhow whether it will hurt or not but women' omg! shocked cheat codedly and perfectly, before they are caught, d thing don go far grin
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Laveda(f): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Greedy men everywhere, you'll see them getting mad when a woman cheats but when he does same you'll hear "its in their nature to cheat"

If you're a woman and you use such phrase, a nail should be struck into your dumb skull.

7 Likes

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2016
I wonder how one can know a good cook without eating around.

Cheating on a wife is very wrong but girlfriends has no right to complain. Nothing binds us and she too can fork whoever she likes. Ion Kia.

Most of them cheat anyway, either with man, woman or cucumber.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Aghanel(m): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Chris Brown grin
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by ojun50(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2016
Sometime cheating helps one get better.
Cheating is good jor
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by midehi2(f): 7:17am On Oct 28, 2016
ojun50:
Sometime cheating helps one get better. Cheating is good jor
grin
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2016
Women can cheat on u with any .................even with cucumber cheesy
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:
Greedy men everywhere, you'll see them getting mad when a woman cheats but when he does same you'll hear "its in their nature to cheat"
Lols.

A Nigeria woman has no right to cheat on her man. You can't milk a man dry in the name of marriage, white wedding and Asoebi and still cheat on him. It's unacceptable.

Secondly he paid your bride price, which means he owns you. You get?

Finally, a man is expected to own a house, stable source of income before he starts thinking of getting a wife but the woman(in most cases) steps in with virtually nothing. It's cheating and we're not complaining.
Laveda:

The man doesn't own me, we own ourselves.. ..y'all making it sound like getting married is just like being sold into slavery these days.
Paying bride price is just a normal ritual, I don't know why you want to use it as an excuse for cheating?

Cheating shouldn't be justified undecided not on any ground.. .. I'd rather walk out on that man who does it, its funny how you all know its wrong but still do it.
You can believe whatever makes you feel good sweet, I don't care and it doesn't change the fact that a man will some day pay money to own you and when your village uncles are certified with what he brought and the amount he paid, they will hand you over to him and you will change your name afterwards.

You can call it marriage if you like but a discerning mind knows that that is a pure business transaction and change of name is prove of change of ownership.

He will own you.

10 Likes

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by EmperorLee(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2016
As it was in the days of our forefathers, so it is now and forever shall be.....
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Synzu(m): 7:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Did he just say "women can be loyal"??

These hoes cheat cos they're greedy AF!!
They wanna eat their cake and still have it. Men mostly cheat because they lust after other women (which can be controlled) but women cheat out of sheer greed! Their light-headedness, love for money and material things leaves them vulnerable to other men. Does Chris Brown have any idea how many people's girlfriends I've fucckked Abeg he should take several seats backward joor... undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Laveda(f): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Lols.

A Nigeria woman has no right to cheat on her man. You can't milk a man dry in the name of marriage, white wedding and Asoebi and still cheat on him. It's unacceptable.

Secondly he paid your bride price, which means he owns you. You get?

Finally, a man is expected to own a house, stable source of income before he starts thinking of getting a wife but the woman(in most cases) steps in with virtually nothing. It's cheating and we're not complaining.

The man doesn't own me, we own ourselves.. ..y'all making it sound like getting married is just like being sold into slavery these days.
Paying bride price is just a normal ritual, I don't know why you want to use it as an excuse for cheating?

Cheating shouldn't be justified undecided not on any ground.. .. I'd rather walk out on that man who does it, its funny how you all know its wrong but still do it.

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Laveda(f): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Synzu:

They wanna eat their cake and still have it. Men mostly cheat because they lust after other women (which can be controlled) but women cheat out of sheer greed! Their light-headedness, love for money and material things leaves them vulnerable to other men. Does Chris Brown have any idea how many people's girlfriends I've fucckked Abeg he should take several seats backward joor... undecided

How much did you give them? Did you buy them a house or a car?

Please, do tell.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2016
Synzu:

Girlfriend Snatcher.... Besides, Guys cheat because of greed too cos wanting to sample different kats when u have a kat is just downright greedy

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Synzu(m): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

Please, do tell.

I gave them cassava grin

O-town girls just wanna know you have money. They don't even need to spend it first.

8 Likes

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Synzu(m): 7:48am On Oct 28, 2016
Nma27:
Girlfriend Snatcher.... Besides, Guys cheat because of greed too cos wanting to sample different kats when u have a kat is just downright greedy

I didn't snatch anybody's gf. I always set them free lest they get too clingy.

And what do you call a girl who constantly sleeps around for money?

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Laveda(f): 7:51am On Oct 28, 2016
Synzu:

I gave them cassava grin

O-town girls just wanna know you have money. They don't even need to spend it first.

Seriously? Console yourself with lies, how do you tell a girl you're rich when you have nothing to show for it? You know that's a lie, girls would always want evidence.
That said, guys are greedy, and cheat cause they are, and you know.. Don't blame it on us, if any girl ever does it, they learnt from y'all

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2016
Synzu:

I didn't snatch anybody's gf. I always set them free lest they get too clingy.

And what do you call a girl who constantly sleeps around for money?
No need pointing fingers.. The both sexes are guilty of the crime.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by lezznjr: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

Seriously? Console yourself with lies, how do you tell a girl you're rich when you have nothing to show for it? You know that's a lie, girls would always want evidence.
That said, guys are greedy, and cheat cause they are and you know.. Don't blame it on us, if any girl ever does it, they learnt from y'all

Laveda, to fück around is genetically wired in a man's DNA. Only societal norms and religion stall us.

Women on the other hand have faithfulness and control more than men....except of course when something goes wrong.

I seem sexist but a man's cheating is way different from a woman's.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2016
lezznjr:

Laveda, to fück around is genetically wired in a man's DNA. Only societal norms and religion stall us.
Women on the other hand have faithfulness and control more than men....except of course when something goes wrong.
I seem sexist but a man's cheating is way different from a woman's.
You have a very low and warped view of yer gender.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Twaci(f): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

Please, do tell.
It's baffling, really sad
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by lezznjr: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You have a very low and warped view of yer gender.

Lolz, on the contrary, I think men are gods. The God of Abraham asked all male to be circumsised as a sign.

And the act of male circumcision brings, pain and blood.

God didn't ask for women to be circumsised because, the men will be circumcising you when we deflower you and there will be pain and blood and tears.

Hope you're still a virgin. I am rock hard each time I think of separating your püssy lips and plough your püssy inner flesh.

I can't wait to perform my God given rights on you and make you whole.

Run along, girl. Let me know when you're ready to fück.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

Please, do tell.
that's what I'm saying!!!! undecided
~
At the most the average man takes his woman out 2 eat and buys her stuff on holidays.
~~
Something she can do for herself with her own pay check!!! undecided
He does not provide for her,caring for all needs

1 Like

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2016
Rihanna wrecked this dude emotionally. He's been somewhat bi-polar ever since.

One moment he's all happy-go-lucky live-for-the-moment and money-over-girls then the next he goes all 'Drake' (lovey-dovey). Just when you think he's stable, he reverts to the former...and it all plays out on social media.

On this one, you aren't exactly right, Breezy. Women hardly cheat for love any longer - they trail men with larger purses. The next man she's searching for is first and foremost the one who'd have no inhibitions spending on her...more than you do.

Of course, there are always exceptions, albeit relatively few.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2016
lezznjr:

Lolz, on the contrary, I think men are gods. The God of Abraham asked all male to be circumsised as a sign.

And the art of male circumcision brings, pain and blood.

God didn't ask for women to be circumsised because, the men will be circumcising you when we deflower you and there will be pain and blood and tears.

Hope you're still a virgin. I am rock hard each time I think of separating your püssy lips and plough your püssy inner flesh.

I can't wait to perform my God given rights on you and make you whole.

Run along, girl. Let me know when you're ready to fück.
Lezz undecided
....... this don't even make sense.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by obontami: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2016
Synzu:

GBAM!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Synzu:

undecidedmost men Broke!!!!
Most women work and provide for themselves AND their families, sometimes by themselves as single mother.
......ABEG Sit down!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Synzu(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

That said, guys are greedy, and cheat cause they are and you know.. Don't blame it on us, if any girl ever does it, they learnt from y'all

They learnt from us? How??

Women are Influenced by what they see and the norm around any environment they find themselves largely plays a part In how they behave.

In where I live (which you are very well aware of) the hussle is really real and these ladies would do anything to land a frosh young guy on wheels regarless of if they actually get to spend his money. Thats how they were wired. No offence but..... That's how cheap they come. grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady With The Largest Hips Goes Unclad For The Boyfriend Online / Light-skin Lady Opens Her Bare Ass As She Twerks(pics& Videos) / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.