Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. (8694 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / When you want a man other ladies desire. / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by bestdudes: 12:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Hi, Happy Sunday Evening To Everyone.

A few days ago, I created a thread Titled "Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In."

For Those who may have missed it, here is a link: https://www.nairaland.com/7437137/why-walked-away-3-ladies

Most people who commented on that thread were attacking me: some blamed me, some said I am impatient, others said I lack game and so many other things and a bunch of others said the girls are not into me (meaning they do not find me attractive lol). Summarily, it was my fault.

However, I left out a piece of information in all of these and that is the fact that there is one girl whom I stuck with. What this means is that I approached 4 girls, discarded 3, and stuck with 1. 2 ONLINE, and 2 OFFLINE! Please take note.

Background: I saw this girl in church as she sat behind me, like Lady 3 in the other thread, in the company of her sister. We had just closed and it was crowded. I approached her with a compliment on her outfit and told her my purpose which is to exchange contact. I gave her my iPhone to type her number. She did but not without having mine.

As I was leaving, I dialed the number so that I can have it saved later when I get home. I curiously check my call log and didn't see the number... wow...It didn't store the dialed number because there is no sim inside. It is a new phone and I only use it to browse with a router.

I quickly ran back to find her and gave her my android to type the number again. She did, I saved it there and left.

On getting home, I ate and slept off. I didn't call her either and I didn't intend to call immediately.

As soon as I woke, did a few stuff... I opened my WhatsApp. There were a few messages waiting for me and to my surprise, hers was among those. In fact, I never thought that would happen but it did.

I replied to other messages first and hers last and when I engaged her, she couldn't contain the excitement. She told me what her sister thought about me and what I did, plus expressed shock that I came back to find her again, like how did I know they were there (a different location from where we stood previously) as it is one of the biggest churches in Nigeria.

Now, here is where it got even more interesting: She was communicative, outspoken, direct, responsive, and receptive.

Thankfully, she is from my mum's state, so that helped boost the influence and reception some more.

She was just asking me questions, wanting to know a lot about me. You could really feel the desire, energy, vibes, and interest.

At some point, she asked me to send my picture... For those who thought I was some not-good-looking dude, hence the reason those ladies were probably acting that way lol.

She is pretty, much taller than our Lady 3 who was replying with one-liners, with a nice shape than lady 3 as well.

And like they say, the rest is history.

The reason why I am sharing this is that a lot of Nigerian men have been conditioned to settle for anything. Listen up, the moment you know that there are many women out there, you will never settle for anything that does not give your what you want. Having an abundance mentality (something women do not want you to have so that they can mess you up) will save you from girls with repulsive attitudes.

I am a guy who is big on communication, be free, talk to me... once it looks like I am the only one doing the work, I will pull out. I don't ever want to feel like I am forcing myself on someone because, from experience, it never ends well.

See, at no point must you be found trying to manage a relationship with any girl you just met.

Some people feel you must FIGHT to win a woman, fight to convince her, Fight to coerce her... I have done that before and it didn't end well.

Instead of trying to fight as if you are at war with yourself, why not find that one person that matches your energy and returns the vibe? Why not find that girl who is interested in you? Why not find that girl who is willing?

If a girl is not matching your energy, move on to the next one. There are too many women out there than you can handle.

Like I said in that thread, I will keep discarding these girls until I get someone who is interested in me, one who is responsive, one who is polite, friendly, receptive, communicative, and willing. And just because my relationship with this current girl started on a good note does not mean it will end well. It could go North or South, but my point is that I would only go for someone that is friendlier, polite, and open.

Now look at the stat: I approach 4, I discarded 3 for a reason, and I stuck with one. Women are quick to discard a guy, why shouldn't I be allowed to do that?

Women are always keeping their options open, even while in a relationship... so why should you be sticking to just one girl?

I am not saying that you should be sleeping with many girls. I don't do that either but my point is to have as many options as possible. It helps and once a girl knows there are other girls fighting for your attention, your value in her eyes will increase but the opposite is the case if you stick to just one or making look like she is the only one in your life. When you do that, you are likely to get dumped.

The street is brutal, stay vigilant.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by H0didon(m): 12:26am On Nov 21, 2022
I like your moniker, you're valid bro grin. Women don't settle for less so why should a guy also settle for less?? They'll just get close to you, use you, drain you till they're done and then they find the next higher bidder, that's how this generation of women do.

You're wise. No wonder your moniker says bestdude cool, So many weak and SIMPle men were just saying nonsense. If we have more of Zonefree in this world, it'll be a better place for us all... Not all these weaklings we have as men who takes bullshit from women because of pussy that's cheap these days. Perhaps its till they train a bastard or when they die under women's hand, they won't make such mistake in their next life .

As our Ancestors would say "Only a Simp and an !diot settles for less when there is more than enough BEST".

14 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Divay22(f): 2:14am On Nov 21, 2022
Are you done

4 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by advanceDNA: 2:19am On Nov 21, 2022
i get ur style.....u went for the lady that also showed interest in you..which is good....not the one you will use plenty restaurant food, recharge card or flashy gifts to catch and maintain her attention...then when all her toasters are on holiday or when she needs money....she will give u green light

Ur last topic also reconfirmed the fact that women (also men), but mostly women throw opportunities away by not even getting to know guys that approach them...

I understand that we all have standards...but the truth is many of those standards are superficial, media/hollywood driven..(the perfect, good looking man or woman in every way)

Unlike men that adjust standards easily....women hold on to too many things they call standards like must have a car, no bald head, no beards, etc...and end up going for men that looks perfect and only waste their time because perfect looking boyz mostly belong to another babe...

The fact that women dont do the approaching but wait to be approached makes it a challenge for them in getring who they want.....they have to wait to be approached ......so getting to know someone, even though he doesnt check all the boxes at first meeting could increase their chances of finding a potential life partner...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Raalsalghul: 3:00am On Nov 21, 2022
Bestdudes, I like the way you reason.

13 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by RuddyFusion(m): 3:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Legendforte: 4:22am On Nov 21, 2022
Confirm nigga @ OP
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:25am On Nov 21, 2022
Awwwwwwwwwnnnn.

So beautiful, OP.

Like I am almost in tears, right here. *dabs at eyes*

I mean, not to be a ray of negativity, I mean, like the typical Naija man, God forbid, who wants that. I just want you to tell us the age of this new lady you've met and her past (oh, not now, after you're familiarised with her). Since, we're more or less unintended spectators of your love life now, tell us the secrets of this new babe's life, I mean she's a NAIJA GIRL, and according to mosdii et al., she'll be useless one way or the other or have some nasty sexual secret in her cupboard.

You mean a woman who is actually chatty and open and expressively communicative ISN'T desperate? grin

You mean it has to do with her personality?

No, nah. I can't believe none of you here have pointed this out to our lover boy, una con dey lie give am. E nor good o. I can promise you she is desperate and hoping to trap you into something
smiley smiley.

Watch out. No woman carries that much ******, without... Haba. Do you think there's not a catch? Watin be her age?

You think that lady hasn't sized you up and have done badass calculations as per the kind of man she NEEDS and have projected that you'll be to her?

I mean, God. Of allllllllll you guys preach about street smartness and redpill and ruthlessness when dealing with a woman, e no pass --this--?

Nikini? Just a little "confident" woman wey drop a few text messages first, naim all of una dey drop glowing adulations for, wey una brains dey melt like candle wax? undecided

Women are no more master players who can FAKE SHIT?

Nobody is talking about "vetting?" Is it burdensome having to walk around trying to put a lens on every woman's actions? You now want to match energy unprovoked?

Poor babies. grin grin

PS: Please, I woke up with a fever of the head. Carry your sense along if you wan quote me, and know that they don't used to shout on my head at home o. Ehen.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:37am On Nov 21, 2022
She could even be a single mother for all we know. grin

Something wey be say Naija women are full of pride, and are used to men chasing them; you now find a Naija babe that has been living in Naija matching your energy, and you think something is not OFF?

Oh. I just saw that you gave her your iPhone to type her number in. Aha! I talk am. There is something there. cheesy

We wey be say, on a norms, na Indomie and egg, ice-cream and sharwama, and chicken and chips naim dey impress us, you, you con get TWO PHONES as a man, and you think a babe will not go gaga over you?

How, lmao?

If you really are in tune to your redpill preacher, you'll know all that girl is doing is just a little sacrifice to get a "bigger" something out of your interactions, but she has you deceived into thinking she likes you for who you are and that you are in control.

Yawns.

Next, a-bed. I mean, abeg.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Joshmuch: 5:42am On Nov 21, 2022
bestdudes:

A few days ago, I created a thread Titled "Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In."

For Those who may have missed it, here is a link: https://www.nairaland.com/7437137/why-walked-away-3-ladies

Most people who commented on that thread were attacking me: some blamed me, some said I am impatient, others said I lack game and so many other things and a bunch of others said the girls are not into me (meaning they do not find me attractive lol). Summarily, it was my fault.

However, I left out a piece of information in all of these and that is the fact that there is one girl whom I stuck with. What this means is that I approached 4 girls, discarded 3, and stuck with 1. 2 ONLINE, and 2 OFFLINE! Please take note.

Background: I saw this girl in church as she sat behind me, like Lady 3 in the other thread, in the company of her sister. We had just closed and it was crowded. I approached her with a compliment on her outfit and told her my purpose which is to exchange contact. I gave her my iPhone to type her number. She did but not without having mine.

As I was leaving, I dialed the number so that I can have it saved later when I get home. I curiously check my call log and didn't see the number... wow...It didn't store the dialed number because there is no sim inside. It is a new phone and I only use it to browse with a router.

I quickly ran back to find her and gave her my android to type the number again. She did, I saved it there and left.

On getting home, I ate and slept off. I didn't call her either and I didn't intend to call immediately.

As soon as I woke, did a few stuff... I opened my WhatsApp. There were a few messages waiting for me and to my surprise, hers was among those. In fact, I never thought that would happen but it did.

I replied to other messages first and hers last and when I engaged her, she couldn't contain the excitement. She told me what her sister thought about me and what I did, plus expressed shock that I came back to find her again, like how did I know they were there (a different location from where we stood previously) as it is one of the biggest churches in Nigeria.

Now, here is where it got even more interesting: She was communicative, outspoken, direct, responsive, and receptive.

Thankfully, she is from my mum's state, so that helped boost the influence and reception some more.

She was just asking me questions, wanting to know a lot about me. You could really feel the desire, energy, vibes, and interest.

At some point, she asked me to send my picture... For those who thought I was some not-good-looking dude, hence the reason those ladies were probably acting that way lol.

She is pretty, much taller than our Lady 3 who was replying with one-liners, with a nice shape than lady 3 as well.

The reason why I am sharing this is that a lot of Nigerian men have been conditioned to settle for anything. Listen up, the moment you know that there are many women out there, you will never settle for anything that does not give your what you want. Having an abundance mentality (something women do not want you to have so that they can mess you up) will save you from girls with repulsive attitudes.

I am a guy who is big on communication, be free, talk to me... once it looks like I am the only one doing the work, I will pull out. I don't ever want to feel like I am forcing myself on someone because, from experience, it never ends well.

See, at no point must you be found trying to manage a relationship with any girl you just met.

Some people feel you must FIGHT to win a woman, fight to convince her, Fight to coerce her... I have done that before and it didn't end well.

Instead of trying to fight as if you are at war with yourself, why not find that one person that matches your energy and returns the vibe? Why not find that girl who is interested in you? Why not find that girl who is willing?

If a girl is not matching your energy, move on to the next one. There are too many women out there than you can handle.

Like I said in that thread, I will keep discarding these girls until I get someone who is interested in me, one who is responsive, one who is polite, friendly, receptive, communicative, and willing. And just because my relationship with this current girl started on a good note does not mean it will end well. It could go North or South, but my point is that I would only go for someone that is friendlier, polite, and open.

Now look at the stat: I approach 4, I discarded 3 for a reason, and I stuck with one. Women are quick to discard a guy, why shouldn't I be allowed to do that?

Women are always keeping their options open, even while in a relationship... so why should you be sticking to just one girl?

I am not saying that you should be sleeping with many girls. I don't do that either but my point is to have as many options as possible. It helps and once a girl knows there are other girls fighting for your attention, your value in her eyes will increase but the opposite is the case if you stick to just one or making look like she is the only one in your life. When you do that, you are likely to get dumped.

nice input
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:47am On Nov 21, 2022
I see a lot of argument, names calling and fights on this thread.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by WantsandMore: 5:49am On Nov 21, 2022
bestdudes:

just keep an open mind. Women r puppeteers, if you jonze, na you Sabi.
Meanwhile, I genuinely wish you all the best, don't forget with women it's wisdom and patience else you will lose all the excitement in a hurry..

4 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by kkins25(m): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2022
let us know whatsup?
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2022
bestdudes:

you are one of the few Nigerian men who reason and act like a real man. if more Nigerian men could act like you then the ladies would change their attitude, but you see the reason Nigerian men complain about the ladies soo much is because of the way the men relate and tolerate the attitude of Nigerian women. the men are the cause or reason why Nigerian women behave the way they behave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Dailyparrot: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2022
bestdudes:

A few days ago, I created a thread Titled "Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies

I responded to your first post and I'm going to respond to this one too.

You only ended up confirming exactly what you were told on the previous thread.

Firstly, the girl has to be into you. This is the first step towards dealing with a girl. It does not matter whether the girl is beautiful or not, or has a higher class or not, she just has to have some level of likeness for you. This is where girls get it better than guys. A girl will rather follow an Okada rider that likes her than a banker that tolerates her presence. Unfortunately, most girls definition of likeness is someone that can spend on them or tolerate their bullshit which most classed men can't.

You met her in church. This is the catch. I told you on the other thread to always define what you want whenever you get connected with a girl. That girl may be loyal and communicative simply because she's looking for a husband. A 25 years old university graduate is more likely to be open in conversation with you than a 21 year old 200 level undergraduate.

She wants something which she cannot make open to you now, but her actions and body language should be able to tell you that if you are smart.

It is now left for you to know exactly what you want and determine the level of commitment you put in the situationship. I ghost a lot of girls that I know that are desperate for marriage when I know I have zero interest to marry them. They want the relationship to follow the prolonged process of dating, courting, and all which I'm not game for since I know it would be wasting my resources for nothing.

I can pay for transport for a girl that I want to marry to come from Anambra to Lagos to see me since it would entail us studying each other for future purposes, but I can't try that for a girl I have the intention to sex only.

So, define your intention within you and that will guide your commitment level. When purpose is not defined, abuse is inevitable.

And if you must know, the more good looking you are, the less serious ladies take you. I'm a victim.

The street is truly brutal and this is a game. You have to understand it and play it well. Some ladies can take you unserious simply because they feel your class is higher than theirs and you can't want something serious from them other than their pussy. So, you should also look at the class of girls you follow if they match your class. Ladies suffer from inferiority complex as much as guys. If you truly like a girl and want to prove to her that irrespective of her class, body type, etc., you still want her, then you will have to be patient to prove that to her and not just act so hastily in discarding her. Then again, it depends on what you want from the girls. Are you looking for a wife, a girlfriend, a sexmate, a chatbuddy, a friend with benefits, etc. Define what exactly you are looking for and express that when interacting with the ladies so your message will be well received and they will act accordingly if they feel they are in for whatever you want. You'd be surprised that a girl who would accept to fu^k you will never accept to marry you. So if you approach such girl with a marriage vibe, she will ghost you.

I pray this one ends well. Hopefully, you don't get surprises when you finally find out the reason for this uncanny friendliness unusual of a typical Nigeria girl.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Mercury12(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Okay. Congrats
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by realestate99: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2022
The kind of love and engagement you seek for is rare in this country, I can feel your agitation via your writing, your sentiments are valid.

4 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2022
bestdudes:

From your explanations, I can see that you met ladies that gave you vibes you didn't liked. You continued searching till you got what you wanted.
So... Why did you create that unfortunate previous thread?
Why just come online to scream girls are bad when you mother, sisters and female family members are existing and among the total no of females in the world?
Maybe some of you are from damaged homes with condemned females or let me say condemned boys. That's why all these redpillers on nairaland roam night and day like Mad Men waiting to be taken to the asylum.
Only on this site are people who act like serial killers, rapists, jihadists, atheists, bigots etc. All abusing the system that they v benefitted from. You see boys complaining about girls as if they v met all females. Is it not men that's sleeping with those girls that you all call Oloshos? Are all Oloshos lesbians? So what do we call the men that sleeps with them? Brostititutes? Are men free from scrutiny when they erred?
Make I digress small:
You see atheists abusing the church as if the church is acting authoritatively over their lives. The church that gave them freedom of speech is now what they feel they can talk to anyhow. But the mofos dare not jihadists cos they fear for the swords that ll come for their necks. Bunch of lilly livered swines. You ll see people supporting the ills of Putin and abusing the west and if they are to chose BTW USA & Russian visa, they ll jump to America. Ori gbogbo yin buru. E o ni jeun to daa!
To all acting like I v mentioned above, may you all not derive happiness except you repent, AMEN, ASE EDUMARE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Ori gbogbo yin buru!

You're spittin', sis, and I'm lovin' it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nlanalyst: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're spittin', sis, and I'm lovin' it. grin
What do you do for a living, babe?
You seem to have so much time on your hands to type some unnecessary epistles that could be replaced with fewer words.
Gist me! No long thing tho!
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by christianjoy(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2022
In all this write-up I couldn't understand the problems between man and woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by marlow1962(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2022
Congrats my bro
So u guys are now dating? Since u talk say she match ur vibes
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by lilvicky68(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:
She could even be a single mother for all we know. grin

Something wey be say Naija women are full of pride, and are used to men chasing them; you now find a Naija babe that has been living in Naija matching your energy, and you think something is not OFF?

Oh. I just saw that you gave her your iPhone to type her number in. Aha! I talk am. There is something there. cheesy

We wey be say, on a norms, na Indomie and egg, ice-cream and sharwama, and chicken and chips naim dey impress us, you, you con get TWO PHONES as a man, and you think a babe will not go gaga over you?

How, lmao?

If you really are in tune to your redpill preacher, you'll know all that girl is doing is just a little sacrifice to get a "bigger" something out of your interactions, but she has you deceived into thinking she likes you for who you are and that you are in control.

Yawns.

Next, a-bed. I mean, abeg.
grin..
Omo this OP go just weak

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2022
Finally! we will rest from epistles written by a guy whose ego is bigger than his future.

You for no give your phone to the lady or run back to collect her number again nah. cheesy grin After all you are a big boy who "discarded" ladies that weren't interested in you. cheesy

Truly, desperation knows no gender at appointed time. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2022
lilvicky68:
grin...Omo this OP go just weak

Abi now.

See how all of them before were praising him and saying nonsense about him being baddest; I dropped my comment reminding them that they were supposed to be ruthless redpillers, and the subsequent comments starting changing tone.

Why she nor go dey happy? When na two phones (one Android and an iPhone) naim e get, and you know say those things are luxuries to us, as Indomie and egg is the basic attraction point for Naija girls.

I don't know whether a chatty and passionate woman is a unicorn ni, abi kini big deal? undecided

Persephone1:
Finally! we will rest from epistles written by a guy whose ego is bigger than his future.

You for no give your phone to the lady or run back to collect her number again nah. cheesy grin After all you are a big boy who "discarded" ladies that weren't interested in you. cheesy

Truly, desperation knows no gender at appointed time. cheesy

Babeeeeeee, I like how you always mention things I don't remember. grin

Na true o.

Old age na your mate?

Baba even had to seek her out TWICE, to collect number.

A redpiller and more in the mud.

Guy, so your charm no reach to take attract the lady make she come give you her own number? Na you go meet am go give am your own sef? cry

5 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by YourMrBoo: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2022
Bros you gained my respect... I for be your fan buh nl things. By the way you're a G
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2022
Nlanalyst:
What do you do for a living?

- I am not your babe.

- Na sugar daddy dey bankroll me. I nor get any life outside NL. No gist dey anywhere.

- Is your curiosity sated now?

3 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Abi now.

See how all of them before were praising him and saying nonsense about him being baddest; I dropped my comment reminding them that they were supposed to be ruthless redpillers, and the subsequent comments starting changing tone.

Why she nor go dey happy? When na two phones (one Android and an iPhone) naim e get, and you know say those things are luxuries to us, as Indomie and egg is the basic attraction point for Naija girls.

I don't know whether a chatty and passionate woman is a unicorn ni, abi kini big deal? undecided

Babeeeeeee, I like how you always mention things I don't remember. grin

Na true o.

Old age na your mate?

Baba even had to seek her out TWICE, to collect number.

A redpiller and more in the mud.

Guy, so your charm no reach to take attract the lady make she come give you her own number? Na you go meet am go give am your own sef? cry
grin grin
Thank you ooo, i like the way you drag Nl demi-dogs by their tails too. Epistle for epistles grin . I always enjoy it most when you dont go against them directly.grin

Old mate no be anyone's mate ooo . It takes old age leave mature classy independent ladies to go for a teen in company of her Aunty. It takes old age to start searching for a lady in floating agbada and distorted cap under scorching sun in the midst of over a hundred attendees.

He for don seat for one corner dey cut eye for the lady until she's hot enough to come to him cheesy grin

My prayer is, he shouldn't come back with stories of any sad experience like his brothers who married 22 years old virgin have done in the past.

In all, its a plus for Nigerian ladies. Na them dey "run" after us. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin
Thank you ooo, i like the way you drag Nl demi-dogs by their tails too. Epistle for epistles grin . I always enjoy it most when you dont go against them directly.grin

Old mate no be anyone's mate ooo . It takes old age leave mature classy independent ladies to go for a teen still escorted by her Aunty. It takes old age to searching for a lady in floating agbada and distorted cap under scorching sun in the midst of over a hundred attendees.

He for don seat for one corner dey cut eye for the lady until she's hot enough to come to him cheesy grin

My prayer is, he shouldn't come back with stories of any sad experience like his brothers who married 22 years old virgin have done in the past

Exactlyyyyyy! You gerrit. Dem go first confuse like; is she for us or against us? grin

But me, I am only doing the work that head sent me, lmao.

I don't like them to be slipping and forgetting the actual nature of women.

I mean, he follows some redpillers here, and basic redpill logic did not tell him that the lady he likes is actually there for something transactional with him?

Ahh, you see, if he dares come back here to shame this same exceptional and high class lady, I swear, wahala ma se le. We go stone am comot for here.

You're on fireeee, girl! Old age be doing wonders since 1999-**********.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Trevoh(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Exactlyyyyyy! You gerrit. Dem go first confuse like; is she for us or against us? grin

But me, I am only doing the work that head sent me, lmao.

I don't like them to be slipping and forgetting the actual nature of women.

I mean, he follows some redpillers here, and basic redpill logic did not tell him that the lady he likes is actually there for something transactional with him?

Ahh, you see, if he dares come back here to shame this same exceptional and high class lady, I swear, wahala ma se le. We go stone am comot for here.

You're on fireeee, girl! Old age be doing wonders since 1999-**********.

I don't know why what the op said is really paining you and your partner in crime. He finally found someone that seems decent, interesting and could at least hold a conversation unlike most of ur gender that will be forming rubbish when they have nothing and think the only way to make money money is by selling their pussy to the highest bidder.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2022
Trevoh:
I don't know why what the op said is really paining you and your partner in crime. He finally found someone that seems decent, interesting and could at least hold a conversation unlike most of ur gender that will be forming rubbish when they have nothing and think the only way to make money money is by selling their pussy to the highest bidder.

Unlike most of us? grin

This one is still a learner.

The earlier you realise that All Women Are Like That (AWALT), the better for you.

This relationship wey this OP wan likely enter so, una never claim say na upgraded prostitution, and that a girlfriend is just a glorified prostitute?

What has changed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by bestdudes: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2022
Dailyparrot:

I responded to your first post and I'm going to respond to this one too.
Thank you for commenting.

You only ended up confirming exactly what you were told on the previous thread.
But what they were saying was actually what I was after, which is why I left the others alone.

Firstly, The girl has to be into you. This is the first step towards dealing with a girl. It does not matter whether the girl is beautiful or not, or has a higher class or not, she just has to have some level of likeness for you.
This is what I was after. I was looking for someone who will return the energy and because I wasn't getting it from the others, I had to move on.

This is where girls get it better than guys. A girl will rather follow an Okada rider that likes her than a banker that tolerates her presence. Unfortunately, most girls' definition of likeness is someone that can spend on them or tolerate their bullshit which most classed men can't.
I think approaching her in a crowd of hundreds of people, plus in the presence of her sister was a major booster. She said that her sister was surprised at how I pulled such a bold move. Also when I went back, they became 3 and I still reached out again to be sure I got that number. You know girls always gist and I am suspecting that the elder sister may have made some positive comment about me in my absence, which is a reason why she initiated the chat FIRST. Many girls will not do that.

You met her in church. This is the catch. I told you on the other thread to always define what you want whenever you get connected with a girl. That girl may be loyal and communicative simply because she's looking for a husband. A 25 years old university graduate is more likely to be open in conversation with you than a 21-year-old 200-level undergraduate.
Yes, you are right. She has just graduated and doing a bit for her own things.

She wants something which she cannot make open to you now, but her actions and body language should be able to tell you that if you are smart.
Of course. Even when I told my cousin how our interactions went, he said it might be that the girl is single and wanting to more.

It is now left for you to know exactly what you want and determine the level of commitment you put in the situationship. I ghost a lot of girls that I know that are desperate for marriage when I know I have zero interest to marry them. They want the relationship to follow the prolonged process of dating, courting, and all which I'm not game for since I know it would be wasting my resources for nothing.
Well, unlike what some people were saying in the other thread, which is that how I am I sure I have good intentions for those girls that I discarded. To be frank you with, I would have moved with any of them if they had not displayed those repulsive attitudes. And yes, I am looking for a much more committed relationship and will define it with this one I stuck with.

I can pay for transport for a girl that I want to marry to come from Anambra to Lagos to see me since it would entail us studying each other for future purposes, but I can't try that for a girl I have the intention to sex only.
Absolutely.

So, define your intention within you and that will guide your commitment level. When purpose is not defined, abuse is inevitable
Sure, I would do that.

And if you must know, the more good-looking you are, the less serious ladies take you. I'm a victim.
lmao.. I am aware of that. They also do not like fair skin guys.

The street is truly brutal and this is a game. You have to understand it and play it well. Some ladies can take you unserious simply because they feel your class is higher than theirs and you can't want something serious from them other than their pussy
This is just the inferiority complex you talked about below.

So, you should also look at the class of girls you follow if they match your class. Ladies suffer from inferiority complex as much as guys. If you truly like a girl and want to prove to her that irrespective of her class, body type, etc., you still want her, then you will have to be patient to prove that to her and not just act so hastily in discarding her.
Man, contrary to what many said in the other thread, I have an over-flowing level of patience. As in, I have tolerated a girls bullshit for more than 7 months, I have done 1 YEAR sef.. But here is the thing, It is only wise to be patient with someone you were once cool with than someone you are just getting to know. I mean if your relationship has passed the intro stage and extended a bit, then it is wise to be patient.

Why should I be patient with someone that I just met 1 week ago and already showing signs of lack of decency? Is she better than me in anyway?

Being patient and trying to persuade or cajole when someone is already showing that you are not welcome will only lead to depreciating disrespect.

Then again, it depends on what you want from the girls. Are you looking for a wife, a girlfriend, a sexmate, a chatbuddy, a friend with benefits, etc. Define what exactly you are looking for and express that when interacting with the ladies so your message will be well received and they will act accordingly if they feel they are in for whatever you want.
Yes, I get it. I could have done that with the previous ones if they were receptive.

You'd be surprised that a girl who would accept to fu^k you will never accept to marry you. So if you approach such girl with a marriage vibe, she will ghost you.
Yes, this happens but it also depends on what she wants at that phase of her life. If you bring a marriage to a girl who still wants to flex and have fun, she will run away. It depends on what she wants with you and you can know this from her actions.

I pray this one ends well. Hopefully, you don't get surprised when you finally find out the reason for this uncanny friendliness unusual of a typical Nigerian girl.
Well, the friendliness, to much of my understanding is due to the bold move. Ladies love it when a guy is confident and the fact that I did this in a gathering of hundreds of people. But I also understand what you are saying lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) / Broken Relationships "the Cause" Guyz Version / Good night messages for your loved ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.