Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday (922 Views)

Armed Robbers Shoot Silver Etieyibo In Delta On His Way To His House (Pics) / Buhari Set To Visit Niger Delta This Thursday / Buhari To Visit Niger Delta This Week.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by metromediaboss: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2016
As part of efforts to stop militant activities in the Niger Delta and attacks on oil installations, Pres. Buhari will on Tuesday November 1st visit the region where he is scheduled to meet with stakeholders and leaders from the region. His visit is prelude to the launch of a $10 billion infrastructure rebirth investment programme for the region.

Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu, who revealed President Buhari's scheduled visit to the region, said

"On Tuesday, President Buhari in his Kind nature will have a meeting with the Niger Delta stakeholders. About 50 of them are going to be coming to that meeting. and it comprises all the kings drawn from all the oil producing states"he said

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/buhari-to-visit-niger-delta-on-tuesday.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by Thewrath(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2016
I see,he has grown a third ball.
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by agwom(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2016
undecided who s boy help??
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by ojun50(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2016
He is welcome bt make him wear bullet proof for him body oh.. My advice
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by booblacain(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2016
Na now him get sense. Before him dey form general.
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by somez(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2016
He better be carefree
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by RZArecta(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2016
President Buhari in his "kind nature" bla bla

I can't believe Ibe Kachikwu made such a statement honestly, you make a sitting president sound like a medieval feudal lord about to address his serfs

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by shiki(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2016
I hope he wouldn't change his mind at the 11th hour
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by thunder74(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2016
He wont go except it is Niger Delta of Northern region.
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2016
RZArecta:
President Buhari in his "kind nature" bla bla

I can't believe Ibe Kachikwu made such a statement honestly, you make a sitting president sound like a medieval feudal lord about to address his serfs

Is it not the same country where peeps thank elected politicians for paying their salaries and constructing roads?

When the railway was commissioned, didn't APC supporters say that we Nigerians were lucky that the retired general didn't scrap and halt the project,?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by limeta(f): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bring yr broom and family members buhari so you can clean up the mess you zoogarians made over the yrs
Clean up first then talk of build up.
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by todayboy: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Useless president

He should have pridefully remain in abuja
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by ificatchmodeh: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bubu is welcome..but no come jones us..with plenty stories and empty promises..

Aftermath won't be easy..
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Another avenue for these yeye Niger Delta "Concerned Leaders" led by Clarke to share money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by bennyann: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
I hope he won't change his mind again.
Re: Buhari To Visit Niger Delta On Tuesday by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
"...in his kind nature..."
Bwahahahahahahaha.

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead Before Entering Bakassi IDP Camp Borno Today (photos) / Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair / "My Encounter With Osun State Governor" -- Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.