Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Help A Lady In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Lady In Marriage (3037 Views)

Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Lady In Marriage by Dezolo(f): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2016
Hi all, I got married few months ago and it has been okay by God's grace, I've known hubby for a long time, we dated right from our university days. But few days ago, I have been feeling uneasy, so I slept off and the food got burnt, that was the only cooked food at home, and hubby came back very late and hungry, I saw his missed calls when I woke up to the smell of burnt food. He came back just in time to perceive the burning food. I've apologized and he said okay, he slept without food that night because it was very late. Since that day, he has been hostile, always moody and it has not been easy at home, he picks offence at every little thing. I'm very tired. Please how do I go about this?
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Datsme: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2016
Have you called his attention to his behavioural changes to know what could be responsible for such? If no, then u deserve no serious advice from this forum.
Thank you
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by GodnGold: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Nne,you don't have to bring everything to the Internet.

But to answer your question, cook a good meal and while he eateth,apologise again.

If e no gree,leave am.Recession is biting hard.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by TheArchangel(f): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2016
Allow him to sulk and throw tantrum. A lot of things changes after marriage especially the he is my best friend and he has been friends for aeon ish.

Welcome to master-slave relationship called marriage.... But you know try ooo what if the house burn down with you in it nko.
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Dezolo(f): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2016
Datsme:
Have you called his attention to his behavioural changes to know what could be responsible for such? If no, then u deserve no serious advice from this forum.
Thank you
he says it's work stress na. I have, I have asked and asked. Something just tells me it's because of that day
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Dezolo(f): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2016
GodnGold:
Nne,you don't have to bring everything to the Internet.

But to answer your question, cook a good meal and while he eateth,apologise again.

If e no gree,leave am.Recession is biting hard.
thanks
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Dezolo(f): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
Allow him to sulk and throw tantrum. A lot of things changes after marriage especially the he is my best friend and he has been friends for aeon ish.

Welcome to master-slave relationship called marriage.... But you know try ooo what if the house burn down with you in it nko.
I've been feeling so differently recently. It's not like me at all, I usually don't leave the kitchen until I'm done. But I just had to, couldn't breathe well, my joints were too tired that day.
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by thorpido(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Cook a delicious meal for him and while he's eating,ask him why he has been moody lately.Apologise again to him for the other time the food got burnt.
If he keeps being moody around the house,ignore him.Na small boy they worry am.

You know how many times my wife don spoil my expensive clothes.Mcheeew

15 Likes

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by TheArchangel(f): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Dezolo:
I've been feeling so differently recently. It's not like me at all, I usually don't leave the kitchen until I'm done. But I just had to, couldn't breathe well, my joints were too tired that day.
Seems you are coming down with something. Malaria, pregnancy......... Go get yourself checked out before you burn the house down with you in it.

7 Likes

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by eyinjuege: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2016
Dezolo:

Sorry o...
Pls, let me see your palms...
Is it white? Have you been vomitting?

Then you must be pregnant,

Duhhh..... cheesy cheesy

Na joke o, OP. Just enacting our nollywood method of diagnosing pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Dezolo(f): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2016
thorpido:
Cook a delicious meal for him and while he's eating,ask him why he has been moody lately.Apologise again to him for the other time the food got burnt.
If he keeps being moody around the house,ignore him.Na small boy they worry am.

You know how many times my wife don spoil my expensive clothes.Mcheeew
Lol. Thanks
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Dezolo(f): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
Seems you are coming down with something. Malaria, pregnancy......... Go get yourself checked out before you burn the house down with you in it.
Lol. Can't be malaria but I'll check
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Dezolo(f): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2016
eyinjuege:

Sorry o...
Pls, let me see your palms...
Is it white? Have you been vomitting?

Then you must be pregnant,

Duhhh..... cheesy cheesy

Na joke o, OP. Just enacting our nollywood method of diagnosing pregnancy
lol oga nollywood doctor
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by thorpido(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2016
TheArchangel:

Your experience@bolded but not everyone's experience.

9 Likes

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by TheArchangel(f): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2016
thorpido:
Your experience@bolded but not everyone's experience.
I have not created any thread on my personal experiences or problems, so back off.

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Joebeck(f): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2016
He already told you is stress from work, believe him and stop assuming wrongly. Because I don't think that one incidence can cause him to be hostile, except may be you are in the habit of burning food.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by thorpido(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
I have not created any thread on my personal experiences or problems, so back off.
There are young spinsters who are not married and are apprehensive about marriage.Words can increase their anxiety or mislead them so I ain't backing nowhere.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by buoye1(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2016
They know all and see other opinion has thrash!

Lady, you've gotten enough already just do as they've said... It is well with you

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Mimzyy(f): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2016
Ishilove...
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by TheArchangel(f): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2016
thorpido:
There are young spinsters who are not married and are apprehensive about marriage.Words can increase their anxiety or mislead them so I ain't backing nowhere.
I will break your bone for this recession,....

So kindly go and jerk off abeg

I am on my way to work now....

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Dezolo(f): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2016
buoye1:
They know all and see other opinion has thrash!

Lady, you've gotten enough already just do as they've said... It is well with you
thank you
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Dezolo(f): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2016
Mimzyy:
Ishilov...
cheesy Hi dear
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by thorpido(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
I will break your bone for this recession,....

So kindly go and jerk off abeg

I am on my way to work now....
You're thinking of jerking off this early morning?smh

3 Likes

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by sisisioge: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cook something seriously sumptuous, present it in a lovely way (presentation must be better looking than food o) then wear you finest look plus most innocent smile and tell him that "baby boy, this is a replacement for your food that I burnt o, I won't do that again but I will definitely collect my own back if you too burn food". And smile. If your bobo no get sense of humour...biko skip the talk part. Life is too short to be so serious! Good luck.
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Dezolo(f): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
sisisioge:
Cook something seriously sumptuous, present it in a lovely way (presentation must be better looking than food o) then wear you finest look plus most innocent smile and tell him that "baby boy, this is a replacement for your food that I burnt o, I won't do that again but I will definitely collect my own back if you too burn food". And smile. If your bobo no get sense of humour...biko skip the talk part. Life is too short to be so serious! Good luck.
wow. Best, thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by OLAJADON: 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dezolo:
Hi all, I got married few months ago and it has been okay by God's grace, I've known hubby for a long time, we dated right from our university days. But few days ago, I have been feeling uneasy, so I slept off and the food got burnt, that was the only cooked food at home, and hubby came back very late and hungry, I saw his missed calls when I woke up to the smell of burnt food. He came back just in time to perceive the burning food. I've apologized and he said okay, he slept without food that night because it was very late. Since that day, he has been hostile, always moody and it has not been easy at home, he picks offence at every little thing. I'm very tired. Please how do I go about this?
From what you have said I don't think the burnt food is the issue here, their is another thing that is making him angry at you... He is your husband, you should know him better than any one
But am sure he is not picking offence from the burnt food(according to what you said)

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Mimzyy(f): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dezolo:
cheesy Hi dear

I know you... too well smiley
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Dezolo(f): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
OLAJADON:

From what you have said I don't think the burnt food is the issue here, their is another thing that is making him angry at you... He is your husband, you should know him better than any one
But am sure he is not picking offence from the burnt food(according to what you said)
I have asked and he said it' s work stress. I've gotten the advice I think is suitable. Thanks very much
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Dezolo(f): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mimzyy:

I know you... too well smiley
cheesy I know dear, can't deny
Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Mimzyy(f): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dezolo:
cheesy I know dear, can't deny

Lol. enjoy. catch ya wink

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by baby124: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Because of food! The day my hubby try to fight because of food, he knows he's in big trouble because I will laugh at him ehen!!! You sound like you are pregnant. Just tell him to stop fighting over food abeg. Is he a child? One of you could have gone out to buy some food to eat now. At least it's not like you are burning all the food in the house every night.

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady In Marriage by Dyt(f): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Deep sigh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will One Ever Get Married / Removed / Those From A Polygamous Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.