Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Describe The One You Love In One Sentence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The One You Love In One Sentence (40830 Views)

Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark / What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence / Define Love In One Sentence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2009
all fukcing bitches cuz love's a myth.
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by Okwyjesus(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2009
Love so amaze me, cant imagine how everyone fall victim to it. Big,small, learned,thief,Pastors,Iman,name it everyone get moved when love come knocking

, anywhere am just watching her from a little distance anywhere, she  looks much like the diamond am searching for.
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by browncocos(f): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2009
The complete renaissance man
hes my preacher,my protector and my provider
the epitome of a gentleman and wonderful father!

ok enough i forgot na only one line! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by jidesamuel(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
all i need in a girl is to be lovely and caring like my mother does, wink
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by chelseabmw(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
SHE IS THE ONLY COCKCROACH IN MY CUPBOARD grin grin

SHE IS THE SUGAR IN MY TEA grin grin
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by Builder: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2009
Love is for suckers
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by MissEZ(f): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
he is half human, half amazing smiley, totally awesome.
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2009
Imaginery sad
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by r231(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
fun
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by eminemkayc: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]INSCRUTABLE!!!!!!
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by hackney(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
Heavenly
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by mudiwa(f): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2009
he is like two buttocks kept away by shi,t but always coming back together,,,,A FOOL,
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by 1forall: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
Would've described her if I knew her. . . and in several sentences!
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by moonraker(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2009
rare
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by ceej(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2009
The only bug in my closet. grin
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by whiteroses(f): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2009
Builder:

Love is for suckers
hmm i'm sure my mans deeply in love but acting cool oline saying its for suckers lol

ceej:

The only bug in my closet. grin
the only bug in my closet ko the only disease in my bloodstream ni lol
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by jediknight(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2009
She is magical. smiley

P.S: not in the 9ja juju way oh! I'm talking  bout some nice Cinderella, enchanting kinda way. feel me? wink
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by whiteroses(f): 12:09am On Oct 29, 2009
jediknight:

She is magical. smiley

P.S: not in the 9ja juju way oh! I'm talking  bout some nice Cinderella, enchanting kinda way. feel me? wink
how are we sure she no use jazz for you now lol
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by jediknight(m): 12:20am On Oct 29, 2009
whiteroses:

how are we sure she no use jazz for you now lol

lol! to be honest I cant tell! but if this is jazz then she shld jazz on cuz i'm so lovin it.

Abi u wan make she introduce u to her jazz-man/scientist? lol grin
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by whiteroses(f): 12:41am On Oct 29, 2009
^^ lol make she introduce me oh my own dey scared of commitment i want him on lockdown lol
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by Shentz(f): 12:48am On Oct 29, 2009
Not in Love
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by Zubbyjoe(m): 12:50am On Oct 29, 2009
wats love?talk on yahoo messenger zubbyjoe@yahoo.com

Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by alleno: 1:03am On Oct 29, 2009
She is the absolute expression of perfection, wink
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by Rooneyboy(m): 5:05am On Oct 29, 2009
Tax collector.
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by Rooneyboy(m): 5:07am On Oct 29, 2009
Pocket dryer.
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by Rooneyboy(m): 5:17am On Oct 29, 2009
Havent met her yet.
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by mafioso(m): 5:18am On Oct 29, 2009
my missing rib
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by benangel: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2009
My princecharming   kiss, a Rare Gem. smiley wink
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by maxtum(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2009
she is the only person that keeps my koko at attention. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by vescucci(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2009
I can do better than a sentence. I can use a word

Gone
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by quadrillio(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2009
soulmate
Re: Describe The One You Love In One Sentence by whitelexi(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2009
She's breathlessly refreshing, a complete african queen, her smile lights up my day, her voice leaves me with goose bumps all over, she is trusted, dependable, and mature.

What can i say? in one word, priceless!!!

[size=1pt]You know yourself[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.