Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? (5956 Views)

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by bilulu(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
You should have simply ask her to swim with you. Taking a girl to the pool is a more tactical way to see her real self. undecided undecided
Baby I sight u
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by napa: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
So wrong. What were you trying to prove? That she's ugly or what?
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
2dugged:
This is just wrong, why will you tell a lady to wash off her makeup when you know she did not come with her makeup kit?, so you now want her to go back home bare faced? Wicked somebori angry
"bared faced" ?

aunty wat kind of grammar iz dat?

No No No young lady, God gave her natural black pretty face. why she wan com dey change am? angry
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

"bared faced" ?

aunty wat kind of grammar iz dat?

No No No young lady, God gave her natural black pretty face. why she wan com dey change am? angry
hehehehe, you won't understand
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Iamfrank(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
You should have simply ask her to swim with you. Taking a girl to the pool is a more tactical way to see her real self. undecided undecided

Babe u r korrect sha... Bt me self nor Sabi swim nai make my mind nor go dere
Re: I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? by Illuminatus(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Iamfrank:

Tanx bro for your contribution.... but is it bad to c a girl's face without make up, I never asked of sex, Jst asked to c her real face.... I hv female frnds wu without make up look like very fugly.... moreover I notice her legs lukin like bolle...I Jst wanna b sure Dats all....

Your need to see her makeup might be valid but the manner with which you approached the thing is wrong. You don't ask to see her without makeup on the first 'date'. You establish a level of fondness. You get to see her face when she sleeps over. What she looks like without makeup isn't what you should be concerned about now. Are you compatible? Do you like her as a person and not about she looks?

I haff tire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Princess Scatters Instagram With TWERKING Video And Hot Photos / Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? / Article: Why Nigerian Men Prefer White Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.