Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

In Love With A Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Friend. (588 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A Friend. by Godstime23(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
There is the girl who used to be friend to be nd my ex. She's been caring,lovable etc
Since my ex brokeup with me november last year she's been there for me.
Now I've fallen for her,I talk to her offen nd confess my love for her bt she insist she cnt date her friend's ex. What should I do now?
Re: In Love With A Friend. by Raina80(f): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Respect her wishes,and stop being selfish not every woman wants to be put in a situation where they choose between friendship and a man. And you should stop putting her in that situation. Besides if your male friend or brother started getting friendly with your ex will you be open minded about it?

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Friend. by Kilonis(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
The heart wants what it wants, listen to the poster above.
Re: In Love With A Friend. by chris2face(m): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Raina80:
Respect her wishes,and stop being selfish not every woman wants to be put in a situation where they choose between friendship and a man. And you should stop putting her in that situation. Besides if your male friend or brother started getting friendly with your ex will you be open minded about it?
Op this advice is for

Raina80 good one there
Re: In Love With A Friend. by Mjshexy(f): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
You are probably rushing her too fast, slow down on her and give her time to know u better, get used to u and for her to develop feelings for u too. She is already your friend & every relationship starts with friendship. I know you are in a haste to replace your ex & to make her jealous cheesy, but relax bro, whatever will be will be ok. Don't ever beg for Love, if it's not mutual then leave it...

(1) (Reply)

The .. / Caught By Fish Rope / Horrific Video Shows Man Who Wanted To Kill A Cow But Got The Shock Of His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.