Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,561 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God (4211 Views)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Shortsightedness is the problem of the eyes when someone is able to see things that are close more clearly than things that are far away.

At some certain point in my life, I could see distant objects clearly but only of recent I discovered that I could only see near things clearly but far things become blur as if cloud is covering it. When I cross the road, distant vehicles become blur and sometimes they appear from no where and I always wonder where they came from and why I didn’t see them earlier and this makes me to take precautions to always run pass the road even when no vehicle is coming.

I confirmed I had this problem when I was in the sitting room watching AIT TV channel with my Aunty and some other who stays with us. On AIT broadcast, an alphabetical news always run through below the screen like you see on CNN, BBC and others and I was shock one day when my elderly aunt who uses a medicated glasses, even without her glasses, was reading the alphabetical news without stress and I asked my aunt If she could see the words on the screen? And she said “yes”, and I said but I don’t see them clearly and that everything on the screen appear blur to me and she said “you need glasses” and I said to myself, I don’t think I’m going to look good on that.

I went into the room and prayed for the eye in a soft manner and I came back to the sitting room but it still remain the same, no improvement. So on Sunday in the evening when no one was in the house, I knelt down and started singing praises to God and it got to a point when I don’t know what came over me, my voice raised up and in prayer, I was hearing myself speaking things I don’t understand. I was sweating profusely and was as if I had lost consciousness. It got to a point when I heard an almost sound in my mind, telling me to use my hands to take from the sweat in my body and rub it on my eyes and I did as instructed.

When I did as I was instructed, I saw a bright light pass through my eyes. I could see the light even though my eyes was closed. I ended the prayer and slept off. The next morning, I put on the TV to watch same AIT again and from the distance which I always see it blur and behold I could see the alphabetical news below the screen bigger, brighter and better. I told my aunt this and started reading it one word at a time and she was filled with awe and I also went to the road and discovered I could things clearly many miles away and went to the room and gave God thanks.

Brethren, God has shown me right in front of my eyes that He lives and there is no way I can ever doubt His existence and I urge you to run to Him now to get salvation, deliverance and miracles. Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by okenwa(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Congratulations Bro

1 Like

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
sad
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
okenwa:
Congratulations Bro
thank you bro.

Lalasticlala do you believe this was divine or just a mere coincidence?
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jesuobu:
thank you bro.

Lalasticlala do you believe this was divine or just a mere coincidence?

Watch them call it spontaneous something or spontaneous anything or how you were vibrating on a higher frequency and the frequency corrected your eyesight

1 Like

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
sad

This small boy...Jesus no go give you High Blood Pressure

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
4everGod:

This small boy...Jesus no go give you High Blood Pressure
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
4everGod:

Watch them call it spontaneous something or spontaneous anything or how you were vibrating on a higher frequency and the frequency corrected your eyesight
lolz. some blind people will not still believe this. In some other case in the same week, I was having a painful back pain that shortened my breath. Whenever I try to speak or breath I always feel the pain.

In the evening, when I wanted to pray, I discovered I could barely open my mouth to speak to God and in annoyance I shouted "Lord do not let this trivial pain prevent me from speaking to you and please take it away" and from that moment I was praying in high frequency and when I finished praying, I took a deep breath and behold all pain were gone shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
I really hate to do this but myopia is very easy to cure, it even has home remedies.
Change in diet, breathng exercise and rest can cure it.
And you did say you shouted a lot, sounds like a breathing exercise to me. The mind is a powerful thing

Jesuobu:
lolz. some blind people will not still believe this. In some other case in the same week, I was having a painful back pain that shortened my breath. Whenever I try to speak or breath I always feel the pain.
In the evening, when I wanted to pray, I discovered I could barely open my mouth to speak to God and in annoyance I shouted "Lord do not let this trivial pain prevent me from speaking to you and please take it away" and from that moment I was praying in high frequency and when I finished praying I took a deep breath and behold all pain were gone ne shocked
The bolded is termed placebo effect, and it is very common. And a case of mind over body.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:
I really hate to do this but myopia is very easy to cure, it even has home remedies.
And you did say you shouted a lot, sounds like a breathing exercise to me. The mind is a powerful thing

The bolded is termed placebo effect, and it is very common. And a case of mind over body.

Sometimes keeping quiet instead of spewing crappy explanations is a sign of wisdom but you clearly do not know where to draw the line...

Where did you see in the Op where he stated all these your geriatrics listed here?

Placebo effect ko Placenta effect ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
4everGod:

Sometimes keeping quiet instead of spewing crappy explanations is a sign of wisdom but you clearly do not know where to draw the line...

Where did you see in the Op where he stated all these your geriatrics listed here?

I'm trying to point out that myopia is not some untreatable disease? It can be cured by rest and diet. When you regrow a limb and have proof call me.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

OK I have heared you. I pray that your mind of unbelief and heart of darkness receive sight too in Jesus name.
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by TomHagen: 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:
I really hate to do this but myopia is very easy to cure it even has home remedies.

Abeg make we hear word. Apart from surgical correction, myopia has no outright cure. It can only be corrected by wearing appropriate glasses over a long period of time. Say what you know please.
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by jonbellion(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

I'm trying to point out that myopia is not some untreatable disease? It can be cured by rest and diet. When you regrow a limb and have proof call me.
didn't Jesus regrow the ear of Markus that was cut off? Then what is limb. You need proof to believe in God. Just wait a little you will see the proof when you face the judgement Throne of God and by that time, it will be late.
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jesuobu:
didn't Jesus regrow the ear of Markus that was cut off? Then what is limb. You need proof to believe in God. Just wait a little you will see the proof when you face the judgement Throne of God and by that time, it will be late.
Then grow the limb na. Your threat of hell doesn't scare me. Try again

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

I'm not scaring you of hell. I'm only telling you the fact. I don't tell people what they want to hear but only tell them the truth even if they hate me for it. I prefer to be hated for the truth than the be loved for being a lair undecided
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
@Jesuobu ....May the name of the LORD be praised at all times... I'm always happy to see testimonies like this. I'm happy you experienced and encountered such grace and power of the LORD . You righteously conquered by faith.

I'm shortsighted too but I know my time will come, cuz I vowed never to use glasses again.
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jacksonville:
@Jesuobu ....May the name of the LORD be praised at all times... I'm always happy to see testimonies like this. I'm happy you experienced and encountered such grace and power of the LORD . You righteously conquered by faith.

I'm shortsighted too but I know my time will come, cuz I vowed never to use glasses again.

tell me your name so that I will put you in prayers. I know distance is not a barrier. You will see improvement in your vision.
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by hopefulLandlord: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:
lol, Jesuobu be like.....

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by jonbellion(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol if they believe hell they can believe anything. Although they believe the earth is spherical when the bible says otherwise. Though the bible did support a circle keep in mind that a circle ain't a sphere. I guess that's why when Jesus said he'll come all "eyes" would see him?? In an earth that is not flat
*facepalm*

1 Like

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

OK closed. This not a hell topic but a topic of vision. So many people not only suffering from spiritual shortsightednes but spiritual complete blindness and only God can make you see again.

John 6:44 ► "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by UyiIredia(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
I'll give you the benefit of a doubt. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by hopefulLandlord: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
lol if they believe hell they can believe anything. Although they believe the earth is spherical when the bible says otherwise. Though the bible did support a circle keep in mind that a circle ain't a sphere. I guess that's why when Jesus said he'll come all "eyes" would see him?? In an earth that is not flat
*facepalm*

there are also references to "pillars" "corners" etc but those are "allegories" lmao
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
4everGod:

grin grin
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
*facepalm*

How is this pertinent to the discussion bikonu . Take ya time oo
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jesuobu:

In the evening, when I wanted to pray, I discovered I could barely open my mouth to speak to God and in annoyance I shouted "Lord do not let this trivial pain prevent me from speaking to you and please take it away" and from that moment I was praying in high frequency and when I finished praying, I took a deep breath and behold all pain were gone shocked

Solid , very solid .

1 Like

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
I want to ask you 3 questions asked by raydos on the other thread

i want to ask three questions

(1) how often do you fast?

(2) do you pray at least 10times a day?

(3) do you distance yourself from sin?

https://www.nairaland.com/3428428/think-im-losing-belief

I am asking this question because I noticed nobody is questioning his faith here but when a christian turn to atheist, you guys always claim he was never a christian. I just hope the same logic is applied here

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
UyiIredia:
I'll give you the benefit of a doubt. Congrats.
nothing was false there. All I told was the truth and how it all happened. I can't use God's name to lie or I will bring curse and plague upon myself. Today I was watching the Gospel song of hillsong and on the TV screen, subtitle was being played along with it and from a far distance I could see the subtitles clearly and read along in a loud voice. I was feeling like shedding tears. I could see it better than before I had the problem.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Weah96: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jesuobu:
Shortsightedness is the problem of the eyes when someone is able to see things that are close more clearly than things that are far away.

At some certain point in my life, I could see distant objects clearly but only of recent I discovered that I could only see near things clearly but far things become blur as if cloud is covering it. When I cross the road, distant vehicles become blur and sometimes they appear from no where and I always wonder where they came from and why I didn’t see them earlier and this makes me to take precautions to always run pass the road even when no vehicle is coming.

[size=18pt]I confirmed I had this problem when I was in the sitting room watching AIT TV channel with my Aunty and some other who stays with us. [/size] On AIT broadcast, an alphabetical news always run through below the screen like you see on CNN, BBC and others and I was shock one day when my elderly aunt who uses a medicated glasses, even without her glasses, was reading the alphabetical news without stress and I asked my aunt If she could see the words on the screen? And she said “yes”, and I said but I don’t see them clearly and that everything on the screen appear blur to me and she said “you need glasses” and I said to myself, I don’t think I’m going to look good on that.

I went into the room and prayed for the eye in a soft manner and I came back to the sitting room but it still remain the same, no improvement. So on Sunday in the evening when no one was in the house, I knelt down and started singing praises to God and it got to a point when I don’t know what came over me, my voice raised up and in prayer, I was hearing myself speaking things I don’t understand. I was sweating profusely and was as if I had lost consciousness. It got to a point when I heard an almost sound in my mind, telling me to use my hands to take from the sweat in my body and rub it on my eyes and I did as instructed.

When I did as I was instructed, I saw a bright light pass through my eyes. I could see the light even though my eyes was closed. I ended the prayer and slept off. The next morning, I put on the TV to watch same AIT again and from the distance which I always see it blur and behold I could see the alphabetical news below the screen bigger, brighter and better. I told my aunt this and started reading it one word at a time and she was filled with awe and I also went to the road and discovered I could things clearly many miles away and went to the room and gave God thanks.

Brethren, God has shown me right in front of my eyes that He lives and there is no way I can ever doubt His existence and I urge you to run to Him now to get salvation, deliverance and miracles. Thanks and God bless.

How old are you? Myopia is not something that suddenly develops while you're watching a Chelsea game in old age. How did you read the chalkboard in school? That is usually where humans learn that they need glasses.

After you almost lost your life on multiple occasions due to vision issues, you chose to use TV and the eyesight of ANOTHER PERSON to confirm your shortsightedness? Do you not know that some people have eyesight like Hawks? Hahahaha.
I knew that I needed glasses when I was about 4 years old. I used to even sit in the front of class. This your sudden onset myopia sounds more like intense hunger to me.

Can you explain the difference between soft prayers and hard prayers? I recall that the prophets of Baal used to shout, roll around on the floor, and self flagellate themselves during prayers. Is that what you mean by hard prayers?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by jonbellion(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jesuobu:
OK closed. This not a hell topic but a topic of vision. So many people not only suffering from spiritual shortsightednes but spiritual complete blindness and only God can make you see again.

John 6:44 ► "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.
but I know a pastor with an eye defect. He uses glasses I'm not making fun of your healing or anything but why do you think he wasn't healed of his. I don't think anybody would prefrer medicated glasses over 20/20,vision
This is why I have a problem with anecdotal evidence.
Re: How I Was Healed Of Shortsightedness By God by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jesuobu:
tell me your name so that I will put you in prayers. I know distance is not a barrier. You will see improvement in your vision.

amen bro. I'm Ernest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A True Vision Of End Times / How Can I Become A Witch? / Is The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria A Direct Reaction To Flaws Of Pentecostalism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.