Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,980 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How Cocumber Almost Put Me In Trouble. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Cocumber Almost Put Me In Trouble. (1192 Views)

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Men in trouble? See What This Lady Bought From Supermarket (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Cocumber Almost Put Me In Trouble. by banme(m): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
This cucumber frnizy has to stop as it has started affecting me and other nairalanders psychologically .

.So yesterday I visited a female friend at her apartment and we got gisting..along the line she started feeling hungry and so went to get smtin frm fridge.Me i was jejely sitting down when suddenly,she came back holding a cocumber...I tried to maintain my cool but thanks to nairaland that has corrupted my reasoning about cocumber, I started misbehaving..my head was like "oboy this girl dey give u green light o, or maybe she uses it like mrs anambara"..while all this was happening,my jaguar was busy rising.. I kukuma started to change sitting position to hide it...now To make matters worse, she sat close to me,licked the tip of the cocumber then started eating it while looking straight at me...the room started getting stuffy as i started sweating... I needed to brake the silence so i started a convo
Me:so u like cocumber abi

She:yea its my favorite, it helps me alot

Me:ehen,so what type of help are we talking about

She:well it gives me maximum satisfaction and it helps to keep my skin fresh.

I wasn't satisfied so i asked her the ultimate question " Are u a naralander"?

She: yea but i haven't logged in for a while

We kept gisting and i forgot to keep my Jaguar checked..suddenly she started staring down and i was like chaii i don die..the idiot was fully erect trying to tear ma Vickers apart...I stylishly round up the convo, bid her farewell and zoomed off.
.When i got home ,she called thanking me for the visit and insists i should visit again.
Now all this happened bcaz of cocumber so i call on lalasticala and seun to ban any story relating to cocumber...i don talk my own.

Share ur own cocumber experience so it can b banned.

1 Like

Re: How Cocumber Almost Put Me In Trouble. by BitchSlayer101: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
undecided
Re: How Cocumber Almost Put Me In Trouble. by Gameguy900: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
I don't get your point is it by force to open a useless thread undecided undecided angry

1 Like

Re: How Cocumber Almost Put Me In Trouble. by falcon01: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
HMM
Re: How Cocumber Almost Put Me In Trouble. by Neimar: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
twale for ya useless lies
Re: How Cocumber Almost Put Me In Trouble. by skywalker240(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2016

Re: How Cocumber Almost Put Me In Trouble. by osemoses1234(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Share which experience nah by force ni
Re: How Cocumber Almost Put Me In Trouble. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
banme:
This cucumber frnizy has to stop as it has started affecting me and other nairalanders psychologically .

.So yesterday I visited a female friend at her apartment and we got gisting..along the line she started feeling hungry and so went to get smtin frm fridge.Me i was jejely sitting down when suddenly,she came back holding a cocumber...I tried to maintain my cool but thanks to nairaland that has corrupted my reasoning about cocumber, I started misbehaving..my head was like "oboy this girl dey give u green light o, or maybe she uses it like mrs anambara"..while all this was happening,my jaguar was busy rising.. I kukuma started to change sitting position to hide it...now To make matters worse, she sat close to me,licked the tip of the cocumber then started eating it while looking straight at me...the room started getting stuffy as i started sweating... I needed to brake the silence so i started a convo
Me:so u like cocumber abi

She:yea its my favorite, it helps me alot

Me:ehen,so what type of help are we talking about

She:well it gives me maximum satisfaction and it helps to keep my skin fresh.

I wasn't satisfied so i asked her the ultimate question " Are u a naralander"?

She: yea but i haven't logged in for a while

We kept gisting and i forgot to keep my Jaguar checked..suddenly she started staring down and i was like chaii i don die..the idiot was fully erect trying to tear ma Vickers apart...I stylishly round up the convo, bid her farewell and zoomed off.
.When i got home ,she called thanking me for the visit and insists i should visit again.
Now all this happened bcaz of cocumber so i call on lalasticala and seun to ban any story relating to cocumber...i don talk my own.

Share ur own cocumber experience so it can b banned.
I hope they slice your dick like that cucumber for creating this useless post

(1) (Reply)

How Old Do You Think She Is? / COME IN, Let's Have Some Fun With These Photos / Urgent! Girls come In Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.