Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

COME IN, Let's Have Some Fun With These Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COME IN, Let's Have Some Fun With These Photos (1194 Views)

Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Vaseline Squad! Oya Come And M@sturbate Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COME IN, Let's Have Some Fun With These Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2017
Saw this photo on Instagram and decided to share it with you all.

Make up a story based on this photo.
grin grin cheesy

2 Shares

Re: COME IN, Let's Have Some Fun With These Photos by donbene4(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2017
LadyB1195:
Saw this photo on Instagram and decided to share it with you all.

Make up a story based on this photo.
grin grin cheesy
I can't see any picture
Re: COME IN, Let's Have Some Fun With These Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2017
donbene4:
I can't see any picture
My dear nah network ooo
Re: COME IN, Let's Have Some Fun With These Photos by marshalcarter: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2017
Since dem get hand job...Mouth Action....there should be head job too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COME IN, Let's Have Some Fun With These Photos by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2017
ibkseb1:
MONEY MAKERS FORUM
PROVIDE HELP(PH) TO GET HELP(GH)
20K GET 40K
MONEY MAKERS IS SYSTEM BASED PROVIDE HELP OPTION, OPEN FROM 9AM TO 3PM PROVIDE HELP AND GET 40K BACK UNDER 24 HOURS GET HELP WILL BE ASSEMBLED AND LIST PASTED AFTER 4PM Cycle is performed every 24 hours. First come first served
https:///BxVO0Uphi4tF5az2RmNzE3/
You no dey fear ban ni.
Re: COME IN, Let's Have Some Fun With These Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
marshalcarter:
Since dem get hand job...Mouth Action....there should be head job too grin

cheesy And who gets the head job
Re: COME IN, Let's Have Some Fun With These Photos by marshalcarter: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
LadyB1195:

cheesy And who gets the head job
grin
Re: COME IN, Let's Have Some Fun With These Photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
marshalcarter:

grin
Looolz maybe she asked for head, but the creative guy came up with the kind of head she dint expect.
How the head wan tak enter d punny sef.
This one nah die.

(1) (Reply)

We Were Romancing, I Wanted To P*netrate Ra’w And This Happened – Man Shares Sho / What Makes You Happier In A Relationship, Sharing Or Sacrificing?? / Busted!cheaters Texts WRONG Person . Hillarious (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.