Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

#ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update (8664 Views)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Supreme Court Strikes Out Jimoh's Appeal,Orders Appeal Court 2 Go On Wit Hearing / Mimiko Celebrates Eyitayo's Appeal Court Victory Over Jimoh Ibrahim(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
GoggleB:
check your twitter sir
Did you send DM?
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
October 28, 2016

Press Release

INEC Publication of Jimoh Ibrahim as PDP Guber Candidate for Ondo State is Shocking, Surprising – PDP

The decision of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to publish the name of Barr. Jimoh Ibrahim as the Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the Saturday November 26, 2016 Ondo State Governorship Election is not only shocking but also surprising to say the least.

INEC monitored the Primary Election conducted in Akure, Ondo State by the Senator Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi led PDP which produced Hon. Eyitayo Jegede, SAN, and did not monitor the purported primary election that produced Barr. Jimoh Ibrahim which was said to have held in Ibadan, the Oyo State Capital.

INEC sighted the Order from Justice Okon Abang of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court as the reason for publishing Barr. Ibrahim’s name as PDP Candidate but ignored another Order from the Ondo State High Court, which is a Court of Coordinate jurisdiction that compelled INEC to maintain Hon. Eyitayo Jegede’s name as the Candidate of the PDP. The least INEC could have done in the circumstance was to maintain status quo and stick to its own earlier decision pending a superior Order or Judgment from a superior Court. But that did not happen in this case.

This singular decision of INEC has generated sporadic reactions from the electorates in Ondo state leading to violent protest and damages. This could have been avoided if INEC had adhered strictly to the letters and characters of the Electoral Laws and the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We therefore warn that external forces should not seat in Abuja and set Ondo state ablaze. Whatever authority in Abuja, whether it's the Executive that is using the Judiciary or vise versa, must realize that they cannot for selfish political reasons toil with the fate of millions of people in Ondo state. Who emerges governor of the state should be the decision of the electorates themselves through the ballot and not from any organ of the Federal Government in Abuja.

It is a known facts that Ondo people are politically sophisticated and any attempt to truncate the will of the people will be resisted vehemently. References should be made to the 1965/66 and 1983 political violence in the west that brought about the collapse of the 1st and the 2nd Republic. We should therefore be careful not to repeat history.

Finally, we call on the people of Ondo State to eschew violence and remain calm. We believe in the rule of law and the matter is already in the Appeal Court, and we are certain that the PDP shall get justice on this issue and Hon. Eyitayo Jegede will be returned to contest under the platform of our great Party, the PDP.

God Bless Ondo State! Long live the PDP!! Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

Signed:

Prince Dayo Adeyeye
National Publicity Secretary
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by searchng4love: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
WILL you shut up and stop giving us headaches with your shallow and poorly constructed statements!

Johnnyessence:
tonye where is d source of ur news here hmmmmmmmmm?continue special advicer on media.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
tonye where is d source of ur news here hmmmmmmmmm?continue special advicer on media.
Sir, that is true report.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Johnnyessence(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
engineerboat:

Even His Owo local government. He's not pulling anything
hmmmm I don hear u ooo u follow him enter owo his home town niii hmmmmm
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Johnnyessence(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
searchng4love:
WILL you shut up and stop giving us headaches with your shallow and poorly constructed statements!

hmmm u having serious headache because of pdp crisis hmmm u haven't see anything yet.it is when u see aketi d winner then u will be discovering hbp is coming up.u better don't give yourself hypentension,pdp is a goner in ondo state.good people of ondo state av reject d party since.they don't allow dictatorship to rule in their domain.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by searchng4love: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
adonkia abt PDP/APC your grammar sounds like ebola

Johnnyessence:
hmmm u having serious headache because of pdp crisis hmmm u haven't see anything yet.it is when u see aketi d winner then u will be discovering hbp is coming up.u better don't give yourself hypentension,pdp is a goner in ondo state.good people of ondo state av reject d party since.they don't allow dictatorship to rule in their domain.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by engineerboat(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmmmm I don hear u ooo u follow him enter owo his home town niii hmmmmm

Am talking to you asbthw event unfolds.

If you need evidence I will give you
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by engineerboat(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:

We shall see

Is that why Aketi is not campaigning.

Time will tell

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Keballl: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Shey 30 minutes never finish ? undecided
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by searchng4love: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
where can we get live updates as this thread is not giving that
engineerboat:

Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by kahal29: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Keballl:
Shey 30 minutes never finish ? undecided

Abeg help me ask them Oooo

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
engineerboat:

and u that is wailer keep wailing ok.kindly show us d evidence and I will tell u that u are seriousa liar that does not hold any water.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by eyeview: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
What happened to the live update?
Tonyebarcanista, i will leave thus thread ooo.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Johnnyessence(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
engineerboat:

We shall see

Is that why Aketi is not campaigning.

Time will tell
who told you that akeredolu is not campaigning hmmmmmm.u are just deceiving your ok ur arguement doesn't hold any water.aketi start his campaign from Ore which belongs to the Ondo south constituency. U are here saying trash. U better speak for yourself ok. D whole world has reject pdp since they are just floating ok.aketi is a grassroot politician and he will deliver all d wards in his constituency .
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by searchng4love: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
leaves thread.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by engineerboat(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
and u that is wailer keep wailing ok.kindly show us d evidence and I will tell u that u are seriousa liar that does not hold any water.

Ughun yhe mgha soju ghe wghe ma ni joko ghe je ghen.

That's a statement in ogwo language.

Interpret that. Then we will continue
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Johnnyessence(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Tonye where art thou nothing to report again so sorry for pdp party. They av already lose d election.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Johnnyessence(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
engineerboat:

Ughun yhe mgha soju ghe wghe ma ni joko ghe je ghen.

That's a statement in ogwo language.

Interpret that. Then we will continue
u see ur life hmm u av nothing I mean nothing to offer here.no evidence now u are just saying trash. That is how d masses will vote out pdp in d upcoming gubernatorial election. People can never be feed with series of lies again.that is emblem of pdp they are blood sucking party and lieing party.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Johnnyessence(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
searchng4love:
adonkia abt PDP/APC your grammar sounds like ebola

searching4love or what u call urself opposition party will win with landslide victory.u will be shock when u see d result coming.don't look at my grammar look and watch d upcoming election closely.pdp is dead in sw politics no doubt.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Ratello: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u see ur life hmm u av nothing I mean nothing to offer here.no evidence now u are just saying trash. That is how d masses will vote out pdp in d upcoming gubernatorial election. People can never be feed with series of lies again.that is emblem of pdp they are blood sucking party and lieing party.
To you now APC is the water drinking party and truthful party despite grinding Nigeria to a halt with their demonic lies. You still believe as old as you are that PDP is your problem? So you think Nigeria started in 1999? You are pathetic and irritating.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Keballl: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ratello:

To you now APC is the water drinking party and truthful party despite grinding Nigeria to a halt with their demonic lies. You still believe as old as you are that PDP is your problem? So you think Nigeria started in 1999? You are pathetic and irritating.

He is a renowned Aregbesola donkey. A very slow species.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by ilevic(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
pls the updater should come and update this update.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Ratello: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Keballl:

I tell you my brother to even think any human being will still be chanting "up APC" is demonic at this time Nigeria has suddenly become hellish under their irritating government. Since he is what you branded him I think I now understand him now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
eyeview:
What happened to the live update? Tonyebarcanista, i will leave thus thread ooo.
tonye no reply again
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Keballl:

hmmm u are funny what are u hmm?mimiko puppet or mimiko chimpanzee.God will surely run ur life d way mimiko run d civil servant in ondo state. Besides mimiko doesn't av anything to offer d populace again keep wailing and ranting ok.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Keballl: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmmm u are funny what are u hmm?mimiko puppet or mimiko chimpanzee.God will surely run ur life d way mimiko run d civil servant in ondo state. Besides mimiko doesn't av anything to offer d populace again keep wailing and ranting ok.

Abeg zombie swerve. No time for nonsense.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Ponponkon: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Supporters of Eyitayo Jegede and PDP should remain calm, Jimoh's lawyer is panting.

Shame on Okon Abang
So Okon Abang is no longer your favorite judge? Unstable dude. Guess the Uche Ogah bribe has finished in your account.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by codedguy1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
So justice Olin a bang can sit on his chair and give verdict on a case after seeing the same lawyer was representing both parties without being curious or asking questions.

Is this not professional misconduct.

It's like a keeper keeping for two teams in a penalty shootout and the red allowing it.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Johnnyessence(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Keballl:

Abeg zombie swerve. No time for nonsense.
so what can I tag u hmmm wailing wailer hmmmm.it is so pathetic u people does not address your issues very well.u all fight on both ends when u are dining and talking to your selves that is why that chairman tussle in pdp will be long till next year cos' of you are fighting for selfish interest. That was while d masses av reject your party.wailer will always be wailer continue.
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by Keballl: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
[s]so what can I tag u hmmm wailing wailer hmmmm.it is so pathetic u people does not address your issues very well.u all fight on both ends when u are dining and talking to your selves that is why that chairman tussle in pdp will be long till next year cos' of you are fighting for selfish interest. That was while d masses av reject your party.wailer will always be wailer continue.[/s]
Re: #ondodecides: Eyitayo Vs Jimoh Appeal Court Update by engineerboat(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:

Interpret that or you keep quiet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Owners Of Lagos Have Locked Alaba Market / INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses / Enugu North LGA Elders Council Endorse Sen.ayogu Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.