Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up (2353 Views)

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by I888(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bbsharon:
Ladies deal with lot of emotions and they equally love attention. Giving her money alone can't substitute the need for attention she craves. I think your friend doesn't understand what love truly means and for him to break the relationship off just like that is very bad. And to think the girl and her friends were begging him For what exactly
WTF are you blabbing? What you people even want for heaven sake? A guy is hustler, instead of her to be focus, try to come up with ways to expand the guys capacity, she is busy seeking sex, kissing, cuddling... STUPIDITY of you ladies has no bound

1 Like

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by Frankraj: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
What your friend did is 100 % right .let the girl go and enjoy romance with the uselessss jobless guy she meet at the super market. , is for her cheating on him, she has started cheating already
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by Stellamariss(f): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Adeinfo:
I support what the OP did by breaking up with the girl. The girl is someone who has communication problems. Imagine under 24 hrs bad mouthing someone who has done what he could in his ways and the lady refuses appreciation. Ladies should not make everything be about them. The fact that I love a lady doesn't mean I should tolerate nonsense behavior. From the actions of the lady is just a matter of time before she start cheating and it's very good she has been shown the exit. This will save the op from many problems on the long run.
oga not d op na op's friend
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by chigoizie7(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
See them, so my guy man should forget about making money just to spend time with bae? It's not like he is fooling around doing nothing, he is making money for christ sake. Making money for both of u.

Na all these same girls wey de castigate this same guy here will be the ones that will be quick to call him lazy ass and a broke ass nogga if he doesn't have enough but always spending time with bae. Na time dem go chop?

Op, abeg free ur guy, na better choice him make.

As naija keep head like person wey kwashiokor de deal with, u wan still make the guy slack for money matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by Adeinfo: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Stellamariss:
oga not d op na op's friend
Noted Ma.
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by Stellamariss(f): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Adeinfo:

Noted Ma.
better
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by Adeinfo: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Stellamariss:
better
Are u satisfied?
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by TheAziz: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
numericalguy:

The story didn't say the guy was snooping. He stumbled on the message as it entered her phone when he was trying to use her phone. Besides why live in ignorance and continue to live with an unfaithful girl. She could tie another man's pregnancy to him or infect him with all sorts of sexualy transmitted diseases or even kill him. An unfaithful wife/girlfriend is very dangerous.

If a girl is not happy in a relationship, the only option is to end it instead of being unfaithful.
okies bruv. true talk
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by Stellamariss(f): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Adeinfo:

Are u satisfied?
ya I am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet This Beautiful Dark Skin Gurl From University Of Mkar / Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (photos) / What Kind Of Marriage Is This? See As Bridegroom Squeeze Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.