Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up (2328 Views)

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by superstarDikk(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
So my best friend broke up with his bae this morning over her ungrateful attitude. My friend is into tin business, he buys from miners in villages and sells to buyers in Jos for a reasonable profit. God has been faithful and has blessed him immensely. He has a girlfriend whom he adores, but due to his hustling nature, he is always busy trying to make more money. Still he is home by 8pm or atmost 8:30. Since his bae was always complaining, i adviced him to let her move in with him. She moved in a few months back but the complains didn't stop. I know for sure he doesn't cheat. He is just the type of nigga that wanna make as much money as possible [cuz him don suffer]. Last Saturday, he was free because his suppliers didn't call, so another friend and i went over to spend the saturday at his place. The plan was to watch all the football games, drink beer, gist then go hang out at West of mines in the evening. Shortly before the first match started, his bae asked him to drive her to the supermarket to shop
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by superstarDikk(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
He pleaded with her to go alone saying he didn't wanna miss the game. She refused initially but we beg n teased her n she went. we all had a beautiful Saturday. This morning he called me and told he had broken off things with her. I was shocked. I told him to meet me so we would talk about it. He came n told me how he saw a message on her phone were she was telling another guy how she wished her boyfriend was as romantic as he. Apparently she met another guy at d supermarket who helped her shop n shiit and they exchanged contacts.. Lastnyt he wanted to use her phone and a whatsapp message came in, it caught his attention n he opened her chat with the guy. There weren't any serious flirty ish tho, just that she was telling d guy how romantic he was and how she wished her bf is as romantic. He got angry n was like 'whats more romantic than giving u 40k to shop in this current economy'?. He told her to leave this morning telling her she was ungrateful. Since then all her friends hv called n beggd bt he refused
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Well its no big deal....

Life is all about choices

smiley
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by superstarDikk(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
I'm advicing him to take things easy but him no wan gree. He is good looking, smart and at just 27, he has acquired landed properties, a car and his bank account is reasonably ok. He pays all her bills and adores her like Bleep. Whats annoying is that the guy she is comparing him to no even reach him level.. Me i no know wetin i go tell am.. Make una help me
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by superstarDikk(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
MzMayD:
Well its no big deal....

Life is all about choices

smiley
U no even read am finish
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by Bbsharon(f): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ladies deal with lot of emotions and they equally love attention. Giving her money alone can't substitute the need for attention she craves. I think your friend doesn't understand what love truly means and for him to break the relationship off just like that is very bad. And to think the girl and her friends were begging him For what exactly

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bbsharon:
Ladies deal with lot of emotions and they equally love attention. Giving her money alone can't substitute the need for attention she craves. I think your friend doesn't understand what love truly means and for him to break the relationship off just like that is very bad. And to think the girl and her friends were begging him For what exactly

Don't mind the guy he's feeling ontop of the world cos he's comfortable financially or probably rich in his own standards..
Op, your friend is meant to adjust and be romantic... How many ladies will he keep breaking up with if she directly or indirectly complains about his flaws... A good relationship is all about , communication.. Not just money alone.. All women are wired the same, we all want attention and care.. Not just money and not just because u have Cars and landed properties... Who you wan give landed properties and cars to before? No one but yourself or possibly your kids.. So your friend should try and be Abit more loving in character..
I hope he listens and adjust... Cause guys like him are so full of themselves... sad
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by eezeribe(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Let your friend dump the ungrateful bitch permanently like a used sanitary pad...

She will definitely cheat on him as another guy lurks around the corner...

She is just looking for a reason to cheat

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by chris2face(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kai op ur guy is mean just like that

Abeg make he chill
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by OreoPaschal(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
This should serve as a lesson to girls that cohabit with their bf. When the relationship is over they will send you packing. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angry

1 Like

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by superstarDikk(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Amelian:

Don't mind the guy he's feeling ontop of the world cos he's comfortable financially or probably rich in his own standards..
Op, your friend is meant to adjust and be romantic... How many ladies will he keep breaking up with if she directly or indirectly complains about his flaws... A good relationship is all about , communication.. Not just money alone.. All women are wired the same, we all want attention and care.. Not just money and not just because u have Cars and landed properties... Who you wan give landed properties and cars to before? No one but yourself or possibly your kids.. So your friend should try and be Abit more loving in character..
I hope he listens and adjust... Cause guys like him are so full of themselves... sad
he loves this girl like mad thats why he never stays out late n he is all over her when ever he is home. Wats more romantic than that?That same Saturday he brought her brkfast in bed o. nigga works cz got mouths to feed

1 Like

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by ubergold(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bbsharon:
Some ladies need to grow up, appreciating your emotional needs is good but understanding a man's nature is called maturity. Not all men are wired to act like Ramsey Noah. If you can tell a guy you just met that your man isn't as romantic as he is then it's only a matter of time before cheating comes in.

5 Likes

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
superstarDikk:
he loves this girl like mad thats why he never stays out late n he is all over her when ever he is home. Wats more romantic than that?That same Saturday he brought her brkfast in bed o. nigga works cz got mouths to feed

OK that's one part of been romantic but when u see such message in her phone, cause it clearly shows u are the one here, but it's alright good, so let's nail this issue once and for all.. So when u bump into such message of your babe telling guy u are not romantic? U call her, seat her down and ask her what and what is her view about been romantic.. Cos in this phone, am seeing a message from. One of your friends and u are telling the guy am.not romantic..?
Pls tell me, how is this guy romantic?

I honestly want to know.. And pls no lies... Cause am getting fed-up right now but am. Still calm, let's talk and reason like matured adults.. What am. I doing wrong?
And she will open up and tell u... Yes u are meant to feel slighted, angry, pissed.. It's expected cos u are a human being.. But after that moment, ponder and work on it..
We all want to succeed, most of us hustle to the teeth to be comfortable... But at the end we must balance our love life and business well..

Anyways communication works for me and my guy that's why we rarely have dramas.. He understands when I complain and he adjust after some hours that day same day.. When he complains about. Me, I adjust too... Cos I want a smooth sailing relationship...
Although it took me years of mistakes and heartbreaks to get to this calm level... Before my shakara no be here ooo.. Lol..

So
Talk to her, listen to her.. Both of you should talk calmly.

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by superstarDikk(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
ubergold:

Some ladies need to grow up, appreciating your emotional needs is good but understanding a man's nature is called maturity. Not all men are wired to act like Ramsey Noah. If you can tell a guy you just met that your man isn't as romantic as he is then it's only a matter of time before cheating comes in.
My guy tell them o
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by superstarDikk(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
ubergold:

My guy tell them o. the one that gave her 40k to shop is not romantic. its the one that helped u push the shopping cart that is romantic
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by kinggogo: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Help me gv dis to ur friend

1 Like

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by numericalguy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Amelian:

OK that's one part of been romantic but when u see such message in her phone, cause it clearly shows u are the one here, but it's alright good, so let's nail this issue once and for all.. So when u bump into such message of your babe telling guy u are not romantic? U call her, seat her down and ask her what and what is her view about been romantic.. Cos in this phone, am seeing a message from. One of your friends and u are telling the guy am.not romantic..?
Pls tell me, how is this guy romantic?

I honestly want to know.. And pls no lies... Cause am getting fed-up right now but am. Still calm, let's talk and reason like matured adults.. What am. I doing wrong?
And she will open up and tell u... Yes u are meant to feel slighted, angry, pissed.. It's expected cos u are a human being.. But after that moment, ponder and work on it..
We all want to succeed, most of us hustle to the teeth to be comfortable... But at the end we must balance our love life and business well..

Anyways communication works for me and my guy that's why we rarely have dramas.. He understands when I complain and he adjust after some hours that day same day.. When he complains about. Me, I adjust too... Cos I want a smooth sailing relationship...
Although it took me years of mistakes and heartbreaks to get to this calm level... Before my shakara no be here ooo.. Lol..

So
Talk to her, listen to her.. Both of you should talk calmly.

What are you rambling about sef. So because she feels her boyfriend is not romantic enough gives her the right to start putting him down and badmouthing him to a total stranger. She even went as far as exchanging contacts with the new guy she met. Telling the new guy he's more romantic than her boyfriend. No man is perfect and if she's tired of the relationship she might as well walk instead of cheating on her boyfriend. You talked about communication, did she even try to communicate his flaws with him so that the boyfriend would change. No she didn't, instead she's busy flirting with other guys outside while living under her boyfriend's roof.

The guy made the right decision in kicking out the hoe from his life.

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by TheAziz: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
that's why it's better not to snoop in one's partner's privacy

1 Like

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by numericalguy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
TheAziz:
that's why it's better not to snoop in one's partner's privacy

The story didn't say the guy was snooping. He stumbled on the message as it entered her phone when he was trying to use her phone. Besides why live in ignorance and continue to live with an unfaithful girl. She could tie another man's pregnancy to him or infect him with all sorts of sexualy transmitted diseases or even kill him. An unfaithful wife/girlfriend is very dangerous.

If a girl is not happy in a relationship, the only option is to end it instead of being unfaithful.

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by pussyAvenger: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Amelian:

get out....u nko...u no dy proud?.......

1 Like

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
pussyAvenger:
get out....u nko...u no dy proud?.......

No need for insults, let's behave matured
Am not proud..
Heaven forbid I will be proud.
All for what? Vanity..?
Pride is not for me
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by ikp120(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Did I hear you say your friend gave 40k to gf for shopping? Her personal shopping or for both of them? Then the gf said he is not romantic? Did she really degrade such a nice guy before a stranger? Just because the guy wanted to watch a match? Tell your friend to turn her to house maid and secretly look for another sensible girl. That girl doesn't have sense. You see why spending on gf does not make any sense?

"She think say the world dey revolve around her bum bum"

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by loadedvibes: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
TRuth of the matter be say your friend is breaking up because another reason not just because of that word. Either he is not telling you tye truth or he is not telling himself the truth.
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by vicstar(m): 12:13am On Oct 29, 2016
cheesy

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by WackyJ1(m): 2:34am On Oct 29, 2016
Some men are not ready for nonsense with a girl that cannot reason.

The girl made some very serious mistakes and the guy sef no get the patience to be talking too much.

But let us be frank with ourselves especially the ladies that have bothered to comment on this thread. What this girl has done has shown that has some deficits character wise that will lead to problems in the future.
a. Bad mouthing her Bf to a guy she barely knows
b. Not appreciating the effort that he guy makes for them to be comfortable.
c. Showing Dissatisfaction to a stranger, unable to communicate with her boyfriend.

When you look at these factors, and knowing that many girls mess up simply because they are dissatisfied and lacking one small thing or the other in the relationship e.g. Attention. Then you would evaluate that it is only a matter of time before she messes up. The money might not even matter to the girl, just the desire for romantic gestures and once this new guy sees that and gives her what it appears she is lacking, she will start emotionally cheating and before you know..

I know it is in the nature of the ladies on this thread to want to defend the behaviour of their fellow ladies, so that it does not seem like they had the tendency to misbehave all the time. But for the mature ones that will read this, you know that this happens with majority of girls that display the kind of attribute that the OP has displayed.
Yes you might want to advocate for communication and tolerance but it is not better to remove her before she commits, and starts asking for forgiveness and using our bros here to learn life lesson?

1 Like

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by superstarDikk(m): 5:55am On Oct 29, 2016
post=50591159:
TRuth of the matter be say your friend is breaking up because another reason not just because of that word. Either he is not telling you tye truth or he is not telling himself the truth.
He is not the cheating type. He is 100percent faithful to this chic. If there was any other reason, he would have told me.
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by WackyJ1(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2016
superstarDikk:
He is not the cheating type. He is 100percent faithful to this chic. If there was any other reason, he would have told me.

Tell him to ask himself why he is really breaking up with the girl?

There could be some subsconcious reason that even he himself is not aware of?
Maybe he wants to cautious against ungrateful people. Maybe he has seen something being done to someone he knows or even to himself by a girl that was ungrateful as this girl has been shown to be.

Ask him why he couldn't talk to her and show her the error of her ways first and the give her one more chance before going for the hammer.
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by superstarDikk(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2016
WackyJ1:

Tell him to ask himself why he is really breaking up with the girl?

There could be some subsconcious reason that even he himself is not aware of?
Maybe he wants to cautious against ungrateful people. Maybe he has seen something being done to someone he knows or even to himself by a girl that was ungrateful as this girl has been shown to be.

Ask him why he couldn't talk to her and show her the error of her ways first and the give her one more chance before going for the hammer.
OK. i will bro
Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by Adeinfo: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2016
I support what the OP did by breaking up with the girl. The girl is someone who has communication problems. Imagine under 24 hrs bad mouthing someone who has done what he could in his ways and the lady refuses appreciation. Ladies should not make everything be about them. The fact that I love a lady doesn't mean I should tolerate nonsense behavior. From the actions of the lady is just a matter of time before she start cheating and it's very good she has been shown the exit. This will save the op from many problems on the long run.

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by JerryTob: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
superstarDikk:
I'm advicing him to take things easy but him no wan gree. He is good looking, smart and at just 27, he has acquired landed properties, a car and his bank account is reasonably ok. He pays all her bills and adores her like Bleep. Whats annoying is that the guy she is comparing him to no even reach him level.. Me i no know wetin i go tell am.. Make una help me

All women have a problem of feelings!!
The moment they cannot control their feelings , they would be destroyed by it because all women have a problem with things not looking good and in making it look Good they commit the worst mistakes in life and that is what just happened.
She got emotional and allowed feelings of romance and passions to engulf her than true love for her man!!
Mtcheww
It is the reason why I deal with a woman's feeling before dealing with her because I knw once the cloud of feelings start, an emotional rain would fall and destroy the true love

3 Likes

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by skywalker240(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
your freind has every right to his actions, but he shouldnt take it too far.....and please ignore what (giberish) those two girls typed.

1 Like

Re: She Said He Ain't Romantic And He Broke Up by pussyAvenger: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
Amelian:

No need for insults, let's behave matured
Am not proud..
Heaven forbid I will be proud.
All for what? Vanity..?
Pride is not for me
na so....i no even get time.....one tin i knw is dat proud pple are always d first to spot their kind

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? / I Need Your Advise All. Thanks / Man Gets An Erection While Standing Behind A Lady On BRT Queue(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.