Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You (2018 Views)

How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by lajoshua: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hi... i saw this picture from my archive. i don't think it's a recent picture. I was just thinking out loud: can Nigerian ladies do this... do what you are wondering??
That is Warren buffet's wife and guess what she proposed to him.. if you are waiting for this to happen in Nigeria you're Marion Jones.

But then never say never... ladies over yo you.

cc:lalasticlala

source: my gallery

Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by falconey(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin
few can, majority are egoist.
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
I can't. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by dollyjoy(f): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
QueenthDee:
I can't. undecided
smiley
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
smiley
can you? smiley
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by lajoshua: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
QueenthDee:
I can't. undecided
lmaoo... if I can have even one yes grin.. I'll still have hope in this country.. lalasticalala
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
lajoshua:

lmaoo... if I can have even one yes grin.. I'll still have hope in this country.. lalasticalala
its no a big deal,

No guy wants to be asked out BTW,

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by HARDDON: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
you are the man~!

bruce is the gurl even with jrod inbtw his legs! some things aint just right

how did you guys twist the story for them kids? huh? cos im sure u did
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yes they can.......that's if the guy has got the rabba in "excessive quantum"........pardon the grammar
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by lajoshua: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oocc:
Yes they can.......that's if the guy has got the rabba in "excessive quantum"........pardon the grammar
pahdeen the wahh??grin
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by lajoshua: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
QueenthDee:
its no a big deal,
No guy wants to be asked out BTW,
nahh I'll say speak for yourself
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
I don’t think this is a Nigerian woman thing. It is an issues for all womanhood of all nationalities.
I myself, I prefer to let the guy ask me out or propose marriage. I will make it easy for you by giving you all the hints and flashing neon green lights in the world, so only a fool will miss it.

If despite obvious clear signs the guy aint taking the initiative, I will have to move on. Why? Because his lack of initiative already tells about his passive personality and is a huge red flag down the road in the relationship. I really do not want to be spelling out everything for him in the relationship like “honey, I would like a massage, or buy me flowers or help me take out trash etc…”. Sure he can't read my mind, but at least take a step and keep the mystery of surprise in the relationship fresh and.....

That’s just me, to each his or her own.

I am a progressive woman with a touch of old school. Anyway, I admire Buffet--only the one of the best CEOs all around--of Harthaway-Berkshire empire. Right?

3 Likes

Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by afanide: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Our Nigerian ladies can form cheesy

They like you but dont want to take the bold step cos they feel it should be the other way round.....

Some don wait tire self d guy never still make moves cheesy
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by omowumeee(f): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
No!
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by omowumeee(f): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Noo!
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by falconey(m): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Xiadnat:
I don’t think this is a Nigerian woman thing. It is an issues for all womanhood of all nationalities.
I myself, I prefer to let the guy ask me out or propose marriage. I will make it easy for you by giving you all the hints and flashing neon green lights in the world, so only a fool will miss it.

If despite obvious clear signs the guy aint taking the initiative, I will have to move on. Why? Because his lack of initiative already tells about his passive personality and is a huge red flag down the road in the relationship. I really do not want to be spelling out everything for him in the relationship like “honey, I would like a massage, or buy me flowers or help me take out trash etc…”. Sure he can't read my mind, but at least take a step and keep the mystery of surprise in the relationship fresh and.....

I am a progressive woman with a touch of old school. Anyway, I admire Buffet--only the one of the best CEOs all around--of Harthaway-Berkshire empire. Right?

you are a woman I didn't know that.
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Illiteracy is a disease if a Nigeria girl propose they will say she is a cheap wore so why should we?

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by mizzbouqui(f): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
I'm sorry I can't undecided
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by lajoshua: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Xiadnat:

spot on... but then there are more germane issues that determines a man apart from these you said.....and may not be true for every case cos this doesn't mean buffet's wife is having to do all that at least non I've heard of.
but then I'm awed by your intelligence and to think you are in the romance section.. I can bet you're not Nigerian or at least don't stay in Nigeria... it would be nice to have you more around, following you already.
and please if you're not married just marry me please**on ma knees **grin
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by skywalker240(m): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mtcheewww, look at all of them saying No,meanwhile if the dude is richMONEY it would be the other way round. They will even take his pictures to prophets and native doctors undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
lajoshua:

spot on... but then there are more germane issues that determines a man apart from these you said.....and may not be true for every case cos this doesn't mean buffet's wife is having to do all that at least non I've heard of.
but then I'm awed by your intelligence and to think you are in the romance section.. I can bet you're not Nigerian or at least don't stay in Nigeria... it would be nice to have you more around, following you already.
and please if you're not married just marry me please**on ma knees **grin

Dude, Thank you. That's the most inspiring thing anyone has ever said to me ---from this section.

I am Nigerian, I just left awhile ago and I have a more progressive approach to things.

How can I marry you when I don't know you? smiley
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by lajoshua: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Xiadnat:

Dude, Thank you. That's the most inspiring thing anyone has ever said to me ---from this section.

I am Nigerian, I just left awhile ago and I have a more progressive approach to things.

How can I marry you when I don't know you? smiley
awwwwnn... I knew you couldn't have been living in Nigeria and be so discreet (lol with all due respect to ladies living in Nigeria tho)..
oh I'm so sorry.. when I said marry you... It was more like an expression of what I desire in a lady(Intelligence, ability to decipher and all). And i hope that statement didnt come personal to you tho(my apologies).
jeez ill really like to have you more around and possibly know you. what social media are you most active on??
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by lajoshua: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
omowumeee:
Noo!
sister you are vexing oogrin
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Laveda(f): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
This ain't about Nigerian ladies. sad

Its just based on the individual and the guy they dealing with, that man was matured enough not to see her as a hoe.

A lady should create a thread professing her love for a guy now, you'll still see guys tagging her 'Ashawo'

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Laveda:
This ain't about Nigerian ladies. sad

Its just based on the individual and the guy they dealing with, that man was matured enough not to see her as a hoe.

A lady should create a thread professing her love for a guy now, you'll still see guys tagging her 'Ashawo'
99% of Nigerians are hypocrites with a myopic way of reasoning. Some really want some things but can't voice out due to cultural norms and values. Yet people die inside daily with no hope of breaking free, And i ask what is being alive if you are simply just existing?

Guys are the most hypocritical of the gender always looking for an escape route when trouble comes.

Who will take the risk of asking out a guy whose first line of action in crisis is to point accusing fingers?

Green lights are claimed to be misunderstood, Some are not even sure of what they want. You hear phrases like ' you misunderstood things I only wanted friendship. And the lady is left at the receiving end .

They are more of jokers !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
lajoshua:

awwwwnn... I knew you couldn't have been living in Nigeria and be so discreet (lol with all due respect to ladies living in Nigeria tho)..
oh I'm so sorry.. when I said marry you... It was more like an expression of what I desire in a lady(Intelligence, ability to decipher and all). And i hope that statement didnt come personal to you tho(my apologies).
jeez ill really like to have you more around and possibly know you. what social media are you most active on??

No social media outlet. NL is all the social media I am in...and basically, I just come to NL to keep in touch with my roots.

Well, I will be around--I have to. Some one needs to dilute or infiltrate the often rampant stupidity that is this romance-land.

Plus, everyone needs some wiggle room for "silliness". Mine is coming and posting in romance land. It sort of dilutes my often seriously responsible life.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Laveda(f): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
MzMayD:
99% of Nigerians are hypocrites with a myopic way of reasoning.
That's more like saying All Nigerians are hypocrites. cheesy

Some really want some things but can't voice out due to cultural norms and values. Yet people die inside daily with no hope of breaking free, And i ask what is being alive if you are simply just existing?
What do you expect when we live when we live amongst judgemental people? When everything you do one person is out there watching you waiting to spew trash? When we doing mind our business but keep poke nosing? sad

Guys are the most hypocritical of the gender always looking for an escape route when trouble comes.

Who will take the risk of asking out a guy whose first line of action in crisis is to point accusing fingers?

Green lights are claimed to be misunderstood, Some are not even sure of what they want. You hear phrases like ' you misunderstood things I only wanted friendship. And the lady is left at the receiving end .

They are more of jokers !

Most of these guys you see are just confused and dumb, I'll always say it, they don't know what they want..
They want a lady to ask them out, yet when we try they call us hoes, which sane lady would do that again? With their wack mentality?
I'd rather stay mute and look for the guy next door who would walk up to me and state what he wants.. That's more better.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
Laveda:
That's more like saying All Nigerians are hypocrites. cheesy
What do you expect when we live when we live amongst judgemental people? When everything you do one person is out there watching you waiting to spew trash? When we doing mind our business but keep poke nosing? sad

Most of these guys you see are just confused and dumb, I'll always say it, they don't know what they want..
They want a lady to ask them out, yet when we try they call us hoes, which sane lady would do that again? With their wack mentality?
I'd rather stay mute and look for the guy next door who would walk up to me and state what he wants.. That's more better.
sorry it sounded that way, cheesy

The amazing part is how they hurriedly point fingers blaming women for their very own short comings.

Sigh....

I just hope they are not all the same sad

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Laveda(f): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
MzMayD:
sorry it sounded that way, cheesy

The amazing part is how they hurriedly point fingers blaming women for their very own short comings.

Sigh....

I just hope they are not all the same sad

Lol don't generalize, we still got the good guys, that I know.
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by Switup: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
To all my ladies who gave d NO reply; 21atuale to y'all.cool wink grin
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You by lajoshua: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
Xiadnat:

No social media outlet. NL is all the social media I am in...and basically, I just come to NL to keep in touch with my roots.

Well, I will be around--I have to. Some one needs to dilute or infiltrate the often rampant stupidity that is this romance-land.

Plus, everyone needs some wiggle room for "silliness". Mine is coming and posting in romance land. It sort of dilutes my often seriously responsible life.

ohhh, you really want to limit all that finnese to NL alone.

Very true they need folks of your 'breed' here. it seems they all specialize in mediocrity here.

I can imagine: overly responsible, you ooze it. it shows. ermm ohk aren't you on bbm or something cmon I won't want to ask for your number at this point na. You seem like just the perfect friend i need.

(1) (Reply)

Stupidity Struck Twice! / Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit / This Woman Allowed Her Best Friend Have Sex With Her Boyfriend - WATCH VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.