Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M (2029 Views)

This Will Tell You The Level Of Wickedness In The Heart Of Man / Babe Is The Real Definition Of Wickedness / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by oluwoleife: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2017
M

1 Like

Re: M by Dammiehar(f): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2017
hmmmmmm, that is the only thing I can say. I pray for your sister, may God give her the strength and courage to fight on, the future is definitely very bright. All the best.
Re: M by Divay22(f): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Quite a sad story..
He feels threatened by your sister's success, not knowing whatever your sister does, is from her heart...
Good luck to your sist..

And this man really needs help asap
Re: M by Venica(f): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
so sad. I wish your sister the best. God will fight this battle for her. may d devil provide yemi d demon and after his own heart. only then will he knows her value.
Re: M by ejosh4(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: M by Lalas247(f): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Divay22:
Quite a sad story..
He feels threatened by your sister's success, not knowing whatever your sister does, is from her heart...
Good luck to your sist..

And this man really needs help asap
What happened sad can't read that
Re: M by Divay22(f): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:

What happened sad can't read that
Yemi her sister's husband is torturing and abusing her after giving up her education for him, he's still not satisfied.nothing she does makes him happy...

Just like Moses and Debbie in the movie "Knocking on heavens door "

1 Like

Re: M by Lalas247(f): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Divay22:

Yemi her sister's husband is torturing and abusing her after giving up her education for him, he's still not satisfied.nothing she does makes him happy...

Just like Moses and Debbie in the movie "Knocking on heavens door "
Oshey wink I will be back to comment Liverpool are playing right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M by tifany89(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2017
This guy is pure evil. He is just lucky she isn't my sister coz he would v been on exile by now. Useless slowpoke. My dear take heart. Your kinds should be your joy, pride and strength. All the best
Re: M by Blackhawk01: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2017
Just yesterday, we were celebrating a union where the man was there for his bae through thick and thin, her prayers to God to help love him forever. Now, a woman gave up PhD while her parents sponsored your Masters and PhD, brought you into her family, clothed you, fed you, gave you a name and face because until you met her, you were nobody, gave you kids, put up with your lazy and abusive arse, you threatened to take a daughter from her own mother, you raped and beat her, spent lavishly on her credit card, you even threatened to go suicidal just to get her attention... Lordy Lawd! shocked shocked

I'm not gonna say anything, for now. I'll be back to modify when I see what our great Naija men have to say. Please, shock me for the first time. undecided

1 Like

Re: M by OceanCross: 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
There is no iota of truth in this story. Please correct this negative impression you created. Only God can judge!
Re: M by Oliveloaded(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2021

(1) (Reply)

What?? See 5 Photos Cynthia Sent To Me On Whatsapp / See 20 Romantic Words To Say To A Girl For Her To Fall In Love With You More!! / Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.