Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada (3299 Views)

We Shall Be Making Statement To Intimidate The Smiling Crocodile - NDGJM / Finally, Peace In N-delta As NDGJM Announces Ceasefire / Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by fratermathy(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2016
gidgiddy:

I want to expose you and this fradulent thread by asking you 3 basic questions.

1) You believe in the Nigerian project but only demand that you be treated better and given your due right? What if the Nigerian project never ever treats you right or gives you your due? Are you going to then believe in the Nigerian project forever until Lord Lugard ressurects to create the next project you will believe in?

2) As an Uroboh man, what is your connection with an Efik man, Ogoja man, Ibibio man, Oron man? How are these people your people? So what is the Niger Delta project?

3) What about the Igbos in your so called Niger Delta? Asaba your capital city is an Igbo city. I want know where the Igbos in Delta state figure in this thread in relation to the Igbo nation as a whole

1. Urhobos are Nigerians. Period!
2. Niger Delta is not a cultural contraption but a political and geographical one.
3. I don't care about Igbos in any state. They are free to do what they want. I care about URHOBO only and our stake in Nigeria and the Niger Delta.

If your post is not about Urhobo, please take it to another thread.

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by fratermathy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
24SEVEN:

If the leaders are too myopic to see beyond their nose, then its up to you and like-minds to join Urhobo progressives societies and ensure this matter is raised.

Since Urhobo only has one senator, they are not dominant in ND. I give it to Ijaws, Igbos and Efik/Ibibio. But you guys try.

Well, I see your point. We are not politically dominant in the whole region.

However, check our population figure of 4million (est.), combined with Isoko's 1million (est.) and get a rough idea of why we should be given more attention in the Niger Delta.

Ijaws, I know, beat this number. Ibibios DO NOT. Except, of course, they combine with Efik, Eket, Oron and Annaang and in which case, they take second. Urhobo logically comes third only if the aforementioned combination takes place, else, they come second.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by fratermathy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Efewestern:
Isn't it funny this thread didn't hit FP ?, Seun, Lalasticlala , mynd44 pls do something about this .. Thanks.

Fratermathy i salute your courage and patriotism towards the Urhobo nation and i hope you continue with this.. Well am not going to say much.. Tonyebarcanista already said something meaningful.. What we need is True federalism, After that we can discuss other issue.

One major problem is that we (Urhobo) are nt united, Take for example during the warri Crisis most Urhobo clan acted like its non of there business .

Seriously, as the torch bearers of Urhobo, we need to evaluate our future. We need to come together as youths and see how to merge individual interests for the sake of the ethnic group. What we need is not UPU. That has been bastardised by politicians and they don't hold sway anymore. We need a Movement for the Survival of Urhobo People. We are a dying race, politically and otherwise and we need to figure out ways to survive in an ever changing socio-political stratosphere.

Misiagware oo!

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by 24SEVEN: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
fratermathy:

However, check our population figure of 4million (est.), combined with Isoko's 1million (est.) and get a rough idea of why we should be given more attention in the Niger Delta.

Ijaws, I know, beat this number. Ibibios DO NOT. Except, of course, they combine with Efik, Eket, Oron and Annaang and in which case, they take second. Urhobo logically comes third only if the aforementioned combination takes place, else, they come second.

Ok. Well said.

In your opinion, do you think the too many ethnicities in Niger Delta compete for federal presence/recognition and by that undo each other?? Do you think among the Niger Deltans there should be a sharing formula for allocation of national assets/infrastructures?
Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by WeNigerDelta: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
fratermathy:

Bro I'm totally in support of almost all you've wrote. Just want to point out something I noticed from all your conversations, you keep talking about population of the Urhobo's without saying anything about the amount of crude produced by the land of this teaming population. Urhobos for their population do not produce and have the same oil and gas reserves that the Efik, Ijaws and even Itsekhiri's .
I agree that every ethnic nationality in the region deserve due representation and should get what is rightfully theirs. But it should be based on production/reserves, not population. Population is how the north as been getting more allocation than everyone else and even the blind knows it's unfair. If you want to go on about population, then the Edo's can come up with population talk too now.
Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by fratermathy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
24SEVEN:

Ok. Well said.

In your opinion, do you think the too many ethnicities in Niger Delta compete for federal presence/recognition and by that undo each other?? Do you think among the Niger Deltans there should be a sharing formula for allocation of national assets/infrastructures?

Yes. The ethnicities are too much. Look at Cross Rivers State alone with its more than 20 ethnic groups. In Delta State, we have 6. In Rivers, there are more than 5. Even in seemingly homogeneous states like Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa, the dialects are too much. Some are mutually unintelligible and others even claim to be separate ethnic groups.

Drawing from the above, we need more states with clearly defined geographical markers to cater for the diverse ethnic groups. Related groups should be placed in same states while unrelated ones should be given separate states.

After state division, we need to arrange for a proper regional representation formula. One ethnic group should not speak for the whole region. Each ethnic group must be consulted with regards to issues affecting the whole region. Apart from that, development should be spread and not localized.

The sad truth is that the federal government wants us to be divided for easy manipulation and our people can't see through the whole ruse.
Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by gidgiddy: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
fratermathy:

1. Urhobos are Nigerians. Period!
2. Niger Delta is not a cultural contraption but a political and geographical one.
3. I don't care about Igbos in any state. They are free to do what they want. I care about URHOBO only and our stake in Nigeria and the Niger Delta.

If your post is not about Urhobo, please take it to another thread.

You guys better face up to reality. If you pledge your allegiance to Nigeria, you have thrown your sovereignty away. Which means that there is no point opening threads like this since you have decided that 'Abuja' is your Lord and master, and by extention, the Northern oligarchy. Now if the Urohbo nation decides to willingly become slaves of 'one Nigeria' and the North, by all means, carry on. There are people further west who have already done so. But we Igbos will not allow you people take any of our brothers into that madness. I trust the Ijaws, they are no slaves. So hands off Anioma!

1 Like

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by fratermathy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Bro I'm totally in support of almost all you've wrote. Just want to point out something I noticed from all your conversations, you keep talking about population of the Urhobo's without saying anything about the amount of crude produced by the land of this teaming population. Urhobos for their population do not produce and have the same oil and gas reserves that the Efik, Ijaws and even Itsekhiri's .
I agree that every ethnic nationality in the region deserve due representation and should get what is rightfully theirs. But it should be based on production/reserves, not population. Population is how the north as been getting more allocation than everyone else and even the blind knows it's unfair. If you want to go on about population, then the Edo's can come up with population talk too now.

You have a very good point sha.
Urhobo, I agree, doesn't produce as much oil as other ethnicities.

However, we fall under the Niger Delta region and we deserve development even if it's only a drop of oil we produce. We deserve it. We shouldn't be taken to the background and left to rot when we know we contribute to the National treasury, however minute.

That said, we also host the refinery and other government oil related infrastructure because of our upland habitation. Isoko, our kith and kin, produces more than enough oil but with nothing to write home about. Isokoland is one of the most underdeveloped places in Delta State. That is the sad reality. Urhoboland is only developed a little bit because we control Delta State Government. If not for that advantage, Chai! We for worse pass Kalahari bushmen.
Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by fratermathy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
gidgiddy:

You guys better face up to reality. If you pledge your allegiance to Nigeria, you have thrown your sovereignty away. Which means that there is no point opening threads like this since you have decided that 'Abuja' is your Lord and master, and by extention, the Northern oligarchy. Now if the Urohbo nation decides to willingly become slaves of 'one Nigeria' and the North, by all means, carry on. There are people further west who have already done so. But we Igbos will not allow you people take any of our brothers into that madness. I trust the Ijaws, they are no slaves. So hands off Anioma!

I never included Anioma in my arguments. Every ethnic group is free to choose where to belong and what to do to uplift their ethnicity.

Urhobos are not generally militant about stuffs. We prefer to dialogue and work out things. If Nigeria is making things difficult for us, we will have a round table discussion on our future and whether it will be better secured in Nigeria or not. Until then, we stand with Nigeria and the so-called "Northern oligarchy"!

1 Like

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by Efewestern: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
gidgiddy:

I really donnot know whats wrong with you lot, Every body have there dream to pursue, If igbos want Biafra, Fine but don't force your dream on Others, We've made it clear enough for you guys to see, True Federalism Is What We Want , Now Bleep off.. this thread is not meant for you.

4 Likes

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by gidgiddy: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Efewestern:

I really donnot know whats wrong with you lot, Every body have there dream to pursue, If igbos want Biafra, Fine but don't force your dream on Others, We've made it clear enough for you guys to see, True Federalism Is What We Want , Now Bleep off.. this thread is not meant for you.

Who in the south doesnt want true federalism? The question is how are you gonna get it? When the North have sworn that it shall never be? And they control 64% of the votes at the National Assembly? Im out of this thread, it is pointless.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by WeNigerDelta: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
fratermathy:

You have a very good point sha.
Urhobo, I agree, doesn't produce as much oil as other ethnicities.

However, we fall under the Niger Delta region and we deserve development even if it's only a drop of oil we produce. We deserve it. We shouldn't be taken to the background and left to rot when we know we contribute to the National treasury, however minute.

That said, we also host the refinery and other government oil related infrastructure because of our upland habitation. Isoko, our kith and kin, produces more than enough oil but with nothing to write home about. Isokoland is one of the most underdeveloped places in Delta State. That is the sad reality. Urhoboland is only developed a little bit because we control Delta State Government. If not for that advantage, Chai! We for worse pass Kalahari bushmen.

Bros I totally agree with you, every single, child, man, woman and tribe from that region deserves development. It's I'm kinda happy that the Urhobos are not being quiet this time and lighting things up in their areas as well. We are all in this fight together and that's the only way we'll get any development.
I see that you're in support of project Naija, cool. Me I'm honestly done with it, I believe we will be better on our own and we can fix our issues faster. Naija has failed us horribly for 50 years, that's half a century. I don't want to wait another half, when there is no visible sign of improvement. All because I wanna be called a Nigerian and share country/resources with millions of people that we have no connection with. We were independent nations before this god forsaken contraption. And we identify and are more patriotic to our nation/tribe first, that there is true patriotism, not the forced one Nigeria. Until we are divided along and let to control our God given resources, there might be no visible improvement on our situation in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by Efewestern: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
fratermathy:

Seriously, as the torch bearers of Urhobo, we need to evaluate our future. We need to come together as youths and see how to merge individual interests for the sake of the ethnic group. What we need is not UPU. That has been bastardised by politicians and they don't hold sway anymore. We need a Movement for the Survival of Urhobo People. We are a dying race, politically and otherwise and we need to figure out ways to survive in an ever changing socio-political stratosphere.

Misiagware oo!

Do we have any association like Urhobo Youth movement e.t.c? like that of Ndigbo Youth ... ?, If No We need to form one..
Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by ndcide(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nonsense. I started hearing of urohbo being marginalised as soon as Ibori left power. This writeup is not even talking about the core issues but trying to ethnicize militancy.

No one should tell me nonsense because I'm a deltan. I don't buy this crap.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by Efewestern: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Atleast Urhobo produces about 12% of Nigeria total crude oil production .. nice point thou
Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by fratermathy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Bros I totally agree with you, every single, child, man, woman and tribe from that region deserves development. It's I'm kinda happy that the Urhobos are not being quiet this time and lighting things up in their areas as well. We are all in this fight together and that's the only way we'll get any development.
I see that you're in support of project Naija, cool. Me I'm honestly done with it, I believe we will be better on our own and we can fix our issues faster. Naija has failed us horribly for 50 years, that's half a century. I don't want to wait another half, when there is no visible sign of improvement. All because I wanna be called a Nigerian and share country/resources with millions of people that we have no connection with. We were independent nations before this god forsaken contraption. And we identify and are more patriotic to our nation/tribe first, that there is true patriotism, not the forced one Nigeria. Until we are divided along and let to control our God given resources, there might be no visible improvement on our situation in the near future.

Project Nigeria is a big setup but we must be careful about leaving it because things can always get worse. One of the problems we have in our region is that of bad and corrupt leadership and it has eaten so deep that even the youths have inherited the tradition of corruption. If we secede today, that problem will plague the new nation so much that we may be worse off than South Sudan. In Nigeria, at least, we have some hope of checks and balances. We can always bypass and depose leaders in Nigeria with our collective might but if we secede today, the so-called leaders of the secession will personalize the country and things will spiral down for worse. That is not even the worse that can happen.

My basic argument is that before we talk of resource control, true federalism, and secession, we should tackle our brother-betray-brother mindset, corruption, tribalism, and many other social issues plaguing us. After that, whatever we choose will favour us.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by Efewestern: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
gidgiddy:

Who in the south doesnt want true federalism? The question is how are you gonna get it? When the North have sworn that it shall never be? And they control 64% of the votes at the National Assembly? Im out of this thread, it is pointless.

I get it .. but everybody must not share same ideology, We might consider opting out of Nigeria when the time comes, but till then We Are Proudly Nigerians.

Thanks
Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by fratermathy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
ndcide:
Nonsense. I started hearing of urohbo being marginalised as soon as Ibori left power. This writeup is not even talking about the core issues but trying to ethnicize militancy.

No one should tell me nonsense because I'm a deltan. I don't buy this crap.

Urhobos were marginalized even when Ibori was in power. We were only blind then.

Militancy is a direct response to underdevelopment and since the people of the Niger Delta has figured out that government responds only to violence, they have taken the burden to give government what it wants. However I don't support militancy. I prefer dialogue and protest.

So the writer of the article is only addressing the birth of an Urhobo militant group due to the perceived marginalization of Urhobos.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by fratermathy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Efewestern:

Do we have any association like Urhobo Youth movement e.t.c? like that of Ndigbo Youth ... ?, If No We need to form one..

We do but they have all been balkanised and bought by the powers that be.

We need a new crop of leaders and a new group to sustain our vision. Please send your Facebook id to my email @literarymathy at gmail.com. I want to create a group and a website for the Movement for the Survival of Urhobo People and I want it to be a thing of the youths.
Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by Efewestern: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
fratermathy:

We do but they have all been balkanised and bought by the powers that be.

We need a new crop of leaders and a new group to sustain our vision. Please send your Facebook id to my email @literarymathy at gmail.com. I want to create a group and a website for the Movement for the Survival of Urhobo People and I want it to be a thing of the youths.

Noted, will send it to you later.. Please also inform others
Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by WeNigerDelta: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
fratermathy:

Project Nigeria is a big setup but we must be careful about leaving it because things can always get worse. One of the problems we have in our region is that of bad and corrupt leadership and it has eaten so deep that even the youths have inherited the tradition of corruption. If we secede today, that problem will plague the new nation so much that we may be worse off than South Sudan. In Nigeria, at least, we have some hope of checks and balances. We can always bypass and depose leaders in Nigeria with our collective might but if we secede today, the so-called leaders of the secession will personalize the country and things will spiral down for worse. That is not even the worse that can happen.

My basic argument is that before we talk of resource control, true federalism, and secession, we should tackle our brother-betray-brother mindset, corruption, tribalism, and many other social issues plaguing us. After that, whatever we choose will favour us.

Awesome points. I'll start from the back, your last points, that should be our focus right now. That what affects one affects all, and the fight should be regional. It's why I supported the Avenger, after their press release that they have commanders from every part of the region. And they have lighted up different parts of the region, so that sounds like it's true. We need a Regional Youth Movement, that encompasses everyone, that's speaks with one voice and fight one fight. Nobody in Naija can stop us if we can achieve that.

Back to your first point, the fear of leaving and the unknown. If I say I don't have those same fears, I would be lying. But I can't keep letting the fear of the unknown shackle me.
We are a product of out environment, whoever we are today Nigeria made us. We are a product of the Nigerian system, we can either keep going on in a system that has corrupted us, turned our men to warlord and underdevelop our communities or break free and try to start a new path and system.
The first few years might not be rosy, but if we put the checks and balances in place in a short while, we will get things right.
If everything is divided along ethnic lines, states, resources, who and how to govern, it will lead to very little uprising. Because we are very tribal centric and so are our warlords. The other major reason I don't think we will be a case of South Sudan is that, our warlords have tasted money and flipped legit. If we ever get a country, these folks would be thinking about setting up empires. They are more exposed than most give them credit for and some genuinely want to see our places comparable to those they visit abroad.
It's not gonna be easy, they will be a lot of growing pains. But we don't need the check and balances of any big tribe that don't really care for us, we can check and balance ourselves.
I also don't believe we're as stupid as the rest of Naija think we are that if we get our own country we will let warlords lead us. There is a place for them, the newly formed military. Today warlords are not Local govt chairmen or Governors in our region. We are not as scared of them as the rest of Naija, they are not some mythical creatures. They are our brothers and we know how to fight them.

The one thing I'll ask all my brothers that are for one Nigeria; is what have we gained by being Nigerians for over 50years? We kept our part of the bargain, feed them with our resources. What have we gotten in return, have they fulfilled their end? Would we have been any worse if we were say in Cameroon? Some other country or on our own?

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by daxlasaint(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
gidgiddy:

I want to expose you and this fradulent thread by asking you 3 basic questions.

1) You believe in the Nigerian project but only demand that you be treated better and given your due right? What if the Nigerian project never ever treats you right or gives you your due? Are you going to then believe in the Nigerian project forever until Lord Lugard ressurects to create the next project you will believe in?

2) As an Uroboh man, what is your connection with an Efik man, Ogoja man, Ibibio man, Oron man? How are these people your people? So what is the Niger Delta project?

3) What about the Igbos in your so called Niger Delta? Asaba your capital city is an Igbo city. I want know where the Igbos in Delta state figure in this thread in relation to the Igbo nation as a whole

abeg carry your irrelevant and derailing attitude and go! if you aren't intelligent enough to contribute meaningfully to this thread then clear off and stay off....

7 Likes

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by gidgiddy: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Efewestern:

I get it .. but everybody must not share same ideology, We might consider opting out of Nigeria when the time comes, but till then We Are Proudly Nigerians.

Thanks

I think the minorities of Southern Nigeria (sometimes refered to as Niger Delta) should learn from what happend at the constitutional conference in 2014.

The North rejected every call for restructuring, true federalism and resource control. Infact, the Northerners complained that the 13% derivation was too much and wanted it reduced.

In addition to all this, any chance of restructuring or getting true federalism has to scale the huddle of the national assembly in other to ammend the constitution. One needs two thirds majority votes. With the North controlling 64% of national assembly, how will this ever be achieved? Anyone who wants to believe in the Nigerian project if free to do so but they must accept the consequences of doing so, and that is that the North control Nigeria and what they say is what goes. There are no two ways about it.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by fratermathy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
gidgiddy:

I think the minorities of Southern Nigeria (sometimes refered to as Niger Delta) should learn from what happend at the constitutional conference in 2014.

The North rejected every call for restructuring, true federalism and resource control. Infact, the Northerners complained that the 13% derivation was too much and wanted it reduced.

In addition to all this, any chance of restructuring or getting true federalism has to scale the huddle of the national assembly in other to ammend the constitution. One needs two thirds majority votes. With the North controlling 64% of national assembly, how will this ever be achieved? Anyone who wants to believe in the Nigerian project if free to do so but they must accept the consequences of doing so, and that is that the North control Nigeria and what they say is what goes. There are no two ways about it.

The north has its own problems but the truth is that they have that advantage because they are the majority. If any other group was the majority, same thing would have occurred. That's the truth. The best thing is for all groups to go their separate ways or get some form of independence from the center. Our people just dont know how to ask for changes. We keep making mouth and bragging but end up effecting NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by Noneroone(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
urhobo the second most dominant group in south south...this is delusion grandeur.

Anyway for those op may decieve

Igbo groups are the largest in south south, followed by Ibibio-Efik-Annang, followed by Edo groups, then Ijaw before you talk of urhobo. They are not number four in south south. Even in Delta urhobo cannot be bigger than anioma when they have 8 lga and anioma has 9.
Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by fratermathy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Noneroone:
urhobo the second most dominant group in south south...this is delusion grandeur.

Igbo groups are the largest in south south, followed by Ibibio-Efik-Annang, followed by Edo groups, then Ijaw before you talk of urhobo. They are not number four in south south. Even in Delta urhobo cannot be bigger than anioma when they have 8 lga and anioma has 9.

I don't think you know anything about Delta State politics. And to correct your ethnophobic statement: Urhobos occupy 8lgas in Delta Central; 2 in Delta South (parts of Warri South and Patani) and this is even without Isoko yet; some communities in Ikpoba - Okha, Edo State; some communities in Sagbama, Bayelsa State. Urhobos are also an Edoid group, contrary to your attempt to bifurcate Edoid groups and Urhobo. Urhobos dominate Delta State with a population of about 4million, minus Isoko. If you are lumping Efik-Ibibio together then Urhobo-Isoko should be lumped together to level the field. Isoko has 2 extra LGAs in Delta South and a population of 1million. And when you say Igboid groups, do they feature as a single body or as different groups? Nawao. See ethnic fanatics coming to spew trash.

In any case, you are entitled to your opinion!

This thread is not about Igbos but Urhobos. Keep your facts to yourself and your brothers & let us cane our Lane. It's not by force.

And mind you, Urhobos are not competing with anybody or any group so if you think it's a competition, you can go and win it yourself but make sure you eat the medal.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Noneroone:

live this thread young man its to dangerous for ur brain
fratermathy I hail oh

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
fratermathy:

I don't think you know anything about Delta State politics. And to correct your ethnophobic statement: Urhobos occupy 8lgas in Delta Central; 2 in Delta State (parts of Warri South and Patani) and this is even without Isoko yet; some communities in Ikpoba - Okha, Edo State; some communities in Sagbama, Bayelsa State. Urhobos are also an Edoid group, contrary to your attempt to bifurcate Edoid groups and Urhobo. Urhobos dominate Delta State with a population of about 4million, minus Isoko. If you are lumping Efik-Ibibio together then Urhobo-Isoko should be lumped together to level the field. Isoko has 2 extra LGAs in Delta South and a population of 1million. And when you say Igboid groups, do they feature as a single body or as different groups? Nawao. See ethnic fanatics coming to spew trash.

In any case, you are entitled to your opinion!

This thread is not about Igbos but Urhobos. Keep your facts to yourself and your brothers & let us cane our Lane. It's not by force.

And mind you, Urhobos are competing with anybody or any group so if you think it's a competition, you can go and win it yourself but make sure you eat the medal.
urhobos and isokos are one in my view bro, but the neglect in isokoland is worst then that of the urhobos

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by fratermathy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
stephenmorris:
fratermathy I hail oh

Greetings to you brother.

Some of these guys can't just see things that don't concern them and jum-an-pass! They want to prove stuffs to everyone. If he continues bantering, I'll make sure he regrets branching into this thread. Nor be only him sabi derail o.

And happy birthday bro, grin
Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by Noneroone(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
stephenmorris:
fratermathy I hail oh
continue in your delusion. I know the op as an idealist.
Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by fratermathy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Noneroone:
continue in your delusion. I know the op as an idealist.

Yea. What has your realism done for you?

Before you tell others their story, first write yours to the finish.
Re: Urhobo, Niger Delta And NDGJM (Militant Group) By Sunny Awhefeada by Noneroone(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
fratermathy:

Yea. What has your realism done for you?

Before you tell others their story, first write yours to the finish.
you are such an attention seeking busy body. I've not quoted nor mentioned you but you are busy quoting and telling me the thread is not for Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Babaric Claim Of Southeaat Being Hostile To Non-indigens. / Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO / Nnamdi Kanu Answers Questions From The Niger Delta People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.