Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These (8669 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by leslimark(m): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Guys have several questions regarding the way women think and what they normally prefer in men but there are some qualities which would naturally attract any girl instantly. And these qualities do not involve your looks or any other physical aspect. And the great thing is that these qualities can be developed and you can attract any girl you please at will. Read on to discover what these qualities are and make any girl like you within minutes.

Being happy in your own skin- This is the first most important quality you must have if you want a girl to like you. This normally means that being comfortable with your personality no matter how many flaws you might have. A lot of guys out there walk around with a low level of self esteem only because they feel that they are just not good enough. But you see this is what it's all about. No one is perfect and women feel that a guy is perfect if he is confident in his own skin even with his flaws.

Follow your own path- This means that you should not be concerned about what others think or have to say about you. Someone else's opinion should not determine how you feel about yourself or someone else should not define how you must live your life. Having this quality will naturally draw women towards you because this is something very hard to find in average guys.

Being able to deal with your emotions- Emotional control is the most important quality you must have if you ever want girl to like you. Do you know the reason why girls are naturally attracted to guys who have a leader like attitude? They see such guys as emotionally strong and that's who they want to be around. Women simply can not stand guys who are all confused and look towards other people to get the answers to their life.

What you don't know yet- Ever tried to wonder what's in a woman's mind? What is she thinking about? Do you know that women do not always mean what they say? They might say something and mean the exact opposite. But what do women actually want? Do you know there are some secrets women don't want men to know but you absolutely must know these secrets in order to succeed with women? Read on to discover "Shocking Secrets" women don't want men to know. Visit Here. http://dld.bz/howtoapproachwomenfast

2 Likes

Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Tallesty1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yea

1 Like

Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by yeyeboi(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by iykekelvins(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Be yourself, the most important.
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
So true grin
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by afanide: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
LIEs LIEs LIEs.
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by general111(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Where does money comes in na.

6 Likes

Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Exactly!!!

Women aren't all gullible, Some see what you think they know.

Nice points op!
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Op
You forget the most important one
Money
Without money most of them don't give a shit about you
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Drdreyy: 6:16am On Oct 29, 2016
Those attributes won't and can NOT attract Nigerian ladies. What attracts them is MONEY! Even if you are uglier than the ugliest man in Uganda, once you have the money, they will be all over you like flies attracted to feces

Nigerian ladies are commodities that can be purchased with money. Forget about those attributes, once you have your money, you can bargain for any woman you want.

They are nothing but commodities smh
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Smellymouth: 6:40am On Oct 29, 2016
general111:
Where does money comes in na.

I wonder oooo

2 Likes

Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Smellymouth: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2016
lovelygurl:
So true grin

Without money abi? tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by iamkingzlee(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2016
What's this?? I can only relate to the emotions aspect
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Without money abi? tongue

Lol, I'd like to see the guy who will impress me with money. He will just fail and that in a miserable way grin
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by luminouz(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2016
lovelygurl:

Lol, I'd like to see the guy who will impress me with money. He will just fail and that in a miserable way grin
Really? I smell lies!
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2016
luminouz:

Really? I smell lies!

Oh plssssssss money only impresses lazy women, when a woman works hard then a man with money is just a bonus.
I'd rather work for my own money than date or marry a man because of his money.
If you think your money will impress me or you want to buy my love then you are indeed very naive if you think money impresses all ladies. You can't buy me with money because I work and will work for my own money. We aren't all gold diggers so ciao!
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Smellymouth: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2016
lovelygurl:

After impressing you with his amazing personality, what's next? Can you date a broke guy? tongue

It's not strange to see ladies say stuffs like, "I seek men with ambitions and goals who are already successful or are on their way to being successful." "Why would I date a broke guy when I can do better? Of course personality, character and the man's aura is important, I seek someone with success.."

At the end of the day, broke guys with impressive personality ends up getting friendzoned..
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by luminouz(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2016
lovelygurl:

Oh plssssssss money only impresses lazy women, when a woman works hard then a man with money is just a bonus.
I'd rather work for my own money than date or marry a man because of his money.
If you think your money will impress me or you want to buy my love then you are indeed very naive if you think money impresses all ladies. You can't buy me with money because I work and will work for my own money. We aren't all gold diggers so ciao!
U have talked d talk..but can u walk d talk? Pix of Ur face or ahdonbilivit!
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by luminouz(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

After impressing you with his amazing personalities, what's next? Can you date a broke guy? tongue

It's not strange to see ladies say stuffs like, "I seek men with ambitions and goals who are already successful or are on their way to being successful." "Why would I date a broke guy when I can do better? Of course personality, character and the man's aura is important, I seek someone with success.."

At the end of the day, broke guys with impressive personalities ends up getting friendzoned..
Guy u too much! I will give u my younger sister! grin
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Smellymouth: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2016
luminouz:

Guy u too much! I will give u my younger sister! grin

Ermmmm, how old is she?
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

After impressing you with his amazing personalities, what's next? Can you date a broke guy? tongue

At the end of the day, broke guys with impressive personalities ends up getting friendzoned..

What's your definition of broke. Do you think the richest men today weren't once broke. Yh I'd rather go for ambitions because being broken does not mean you will forever be broke. If you are determined to make it in life, I don't see what's stopping you. I'd rather love to be loved and respected by a broke guy than to be insulted by 1 rich dude who thinks he can buy me. Only God knows how I despise such men. That thing is as irritating af. When I have my arms and legs and can work just like him
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by luminouz(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ermmmm, how old is she?
Hahahahahahahah! Ogbeni just negodu! grin
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2016
luminouz:

U have talked d talk..but can u walk d talk? Pix of Ur face or ahdonbilivit!

Wtf
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by loadedvibes: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2016
The only necessary thing you need for the attraction is Money
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by luminouz(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2016
lovelygurl:

Wtf
Nothing personal dear! I find it difficult to trust faceless people on this forum...if Ur confident of u...Ur pix will be there as proof! A lotta people say shit just because they can't be seen! But am not like that!

1 Like

Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2016
luminouz:

Nothing personal dear! I find it difficult to trust faceless people on this forum...if Ur confident of u...Ur pix will be there as proof! A lotta people say shit just because they can't be seen! But am not like that!

What you are saying is not making sense at all.

Me: Money doesn't impress me
You: Upload you pic to prove it

Erm, dude r u ok. R we even talking of the same thing

And bk to the confidence thing. I am confident enough NOT to upload my pix because I don't need what should I even call an 'approval' from you BUT if you are bent on seeing me you can come to my house.

Plus have I said u aren't making sense
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by luminouz(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2016
lovelygurl:

What you are saying is not making sense at all.

Me: Money doesn't impress me
You: Upload you pic to prove it

Erm, dude r u ok. R we even talking of the same thing

And bk to the confidence thing. I am confident enough NOT to upload my pix because I don't need what should I even call an 'approval' from you BUT if you are bent on seeing me you can come to my house.

Plus have I said u aren't making sense
Yes u did! But I just said my mind! Since U failed logic in SKUL..lemme connect d dots! Don't bother to pay me for it! U said money doesn't impress u....I said I smell lies.....u went on a rant about Ur qualities.... I said OK....but I still don't believe faceless people on NL....anybody can talk shit! A pic of u on Ur profile o.....shows u had nothing to hide! But u went defensive n all DAT! So d issue is this for me! U don't need MY approval yes..but then u seem reluctant to show ursef to d outside world....so personally...I still smell lies! Don't worry bout me coming to Ur house! I don't need that dear!

1 Like

Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2016
luminouz:

Yes u did! But I just said my mind! Since U failed logic in SKUL..lemme connect d dots! Don't bother to pay me for it! U said money doesn't impress u....I said I smell lies.....u went on a rant about Ur qualities.... I said OK....but I still don't believe faceless people on NL....anybody can talk shit! A pic of u on Ur profile o.....shows u had nothing to hide! But u went defensive n all DAT! So d issue is this for me! U don't need MY approval yes..but then u seem reluctant to show ursef to d outside world....so personally...I still smell lies! Don't worry bout me coming to Ur house! I don't need that dear!

Loooool, still not making sense because I don't c how I need an approval of someone I have never seen, never met, literally don't know. Anybody can talk shit but I know I am not talking shit. Those who know me know I am not so I don't see why I should prove a NOBODY in my life sth
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by luminouz(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2016
lovelygurl:

Loooool, still not making sense because I don't c how I need an approval of someone I have never seen, never met, literally don't know. Anybody can talk shit but I know I am not talking shit. Those who know me know I am not so I don't see why I should prove a NOBODY in my life sth
I get Ur point! Just try to understand mine! Sure am a nobody to u! But d people DAT now KNOW u started from somewhere..didn't they? Maybe I just..for once...wanted to see a girl walking her talk...
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2016
luminouz:

I get Ur point! Just try to understand mine! Sure am a nobody to u! But d people DAT now KNOW u started from somewhere..didn't they? Maybe I just..for once...wanted to see a girl walking her talk...

Wtf grin

The people that know me started from somewhere? You think the people that know me or care about 'met' me on an ONLINE FORUM, like you looooooool jeez
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2016
lovelygurl:

Wtf grin

The people that know me started from somewhere? You think the people that know me or care about 'met' me on an ONLINE FORUM, like you looooooool jeez
tongue
Re: Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These by Vanessa88(f): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2016
True that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Nonsense I Woke Up To Find At My House Gate *picturéd / What Are The Things You(guys) Want In A Woman / I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.