Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts (2898 Views)

A Girl Operating Phone And She Was Drawn To The Bush And Raped(video) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts by NaijaMagazineO: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
MEN who have sex with women seem to have a certain fascination with women’s breasts.

Perhaps that is why the female chest is ever on display everywhere — from restaurants to nudist magazines, to beer or car advertisements.

Writing in peer-reviewed journal, The Psychology of Sex, Dr. Justin Lehmiller, suggests that there is an evolutionary basis for male’s fascination by female breasts.

READ ALSO: Eight Things Men Hate During Sex. Number 8 Will Shock You

Tracing it back to human evolution, Lehmiller proposes that female breasts only became a significant factor in attraction when human beings started walking upright.

Before we started walking on two legs, the biggest source of visual excitement for men was the female buttocks, he proffers.

Continue reading at Naija Magazine Online http://www.naijamagazineonline.com/2017/07/revealed-why-men-are-irresistibly-drawn.html

Re: REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts by NairalandCS(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
I like boobs but not that up there. angry
Re: REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts by ochobaba(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Abeg talk for yourself
Why I love boobs is simply because my mum couldn't gimme when I was a child
So my love for boobs is quiet differ from the rest
Re: REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
ochobaba:
Abeg talk for yourself
Why I love boobs is simply because my mum couldn't gimme when I was a child
So my love for boobs is quiet differ from the rest
Couldn't?
Are u a model for CloseUp Toothpaste?... Loolz

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts by rxgodwin(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oga if u are not revealing it here, carry ur revelation dey go.

And I can assure you no.8 cant shock me lai lai
Re: REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts by ochobaba(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Quote author=Nma27 post=58555904]Couldn't?
Are u a model for CloseUp Toothpaste?... Loolz[/quote]
Yes she couldn't o
I no b model o just love smiling
Re: REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
ochobaba:
Quote author=Nma27 post=58555904]Couldn't?
Are u a model for CloseUp Toothpaste?... Loolz
Yes she couldn't o
I no b model o just love smiling
You look quite familiar... Is it oau or asaba

Re: REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts by MARKone(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
NairalandCS:
I like boobs but not that up there. angry

That up there my broda, is it.
Re: REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts by ochobaba(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nma27:
You look quite familiar... Is it oau or asaba
Oau
You?
Re: REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
ochobaba:

Oau
You?
That's it.. Social sciences... Don't tell me sociology though
I know ya
Re: REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts by ochobaba(m): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nma27:
That's it.. Social sciences... Don't tell me sociology though
I know ya
Show me your picture to be able to place you
Yes social sciences but political science
Re: REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
ochobaba:

Show me your picture to be able to place you
Yes social sciences but political science
Lolzz.. Na. Takia
Re: REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts by ochobaba(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nma27:
Lolzz.. Na. Takia
Take more care

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Nollywood Sexy Mama's Photos / Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend / SEE Neymar And His Beautiful Model Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine Romantic PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.