Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC (27962 Views)

12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (pics, Video) - Ovoko.com.ng / 10 Cities In Nigeria Where Pidgin English Is Most Spoken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by Unimaginable123: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2016
davidif:

Guy, i am stunned that they would even put Nigeria on the list. This shows the limitation of the metrics they used to evaluate this cities.
the Lagos referred to in the report is Portuguese Lagos. Not that slum near ikeja, nigeria
Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by mular(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Abuja nko
Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by ebenholer(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmm.... I am sure those who fail to accept this view about lagos are the ones who are secretly nursing a desire to make lagos their abode but has been impossible for them. U aren't be in lagos, u had lived in lagos in 90's or u live in ajegunle if u don't believe this opinion
Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by MIMU(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2016
There no durban, cairo or yokohama lagos ke
Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Is it Lagos Portugal or Lagos naija?
Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by tsmat(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Lagos? Is Lagos even a city in the sense of it?
I have been to more than 50 cities all over the world, Lagos is nothing close to what a city looks like. Lagos is the worst city that I have been to in my life. Useless and hopeless place.
Even cotonou beat Lagos hands down. Not to talk of Accra, Gambia, Dakar, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Seychelles, Cape Verde, Tunis, Algiers, Morocco.
Haba, even in Africa, Lagos is the worst city that exists.
Been to Asia. Hong Kong, shanghai, Tokyo, Taiwan, Seoul. Many many others.
Not to talk of Europe.
GOD PUNISH YOU LIER!!!
Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by Noneroone(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2016
Sheggy13:

Why are you replying that senseless and hateful fellow. If they had put Enugu, Owerri or even dirty Aba on that list instead of Lagos, you'd have seen the fool boasting about how mighty the SE is.
except in economy, Enugu is actually better than lagos in terms of overall liveability.
Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by Ayyakson: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2016
Na lie This is Na afonja thing immagine No Caliponia No Zurich No Ghounzhou No Rome No Abudhabi and Riyadh No Catalonia and Moscow how can we trust to this story Na Real lied is something like story story Na aponja story boooo
Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by Ayyakson: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Na lie This is Na afonja thing immagine No Caliponia No Zurich No Ghounzhou No Rome No Abudhabi and Riyadh No Catalonia and Moscow how can we believe to this story Na Real lied is something like story story Na aponja story boooo
Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by uncleade(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Unimaginable123:
olodo. Buffon
can't even deferentiate between cities and countries names.OLODO BURUKU.
Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by kolaaderin: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Gerrard59:

I presume you haven't been to Tokyo.

Yes I have not been to Tokyo, peoples experience and reports gives Tokyo away
Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
I have seen the article; what they meant was Lagos, Portugal. This is a coastal tourist city in Portugal.

Lagos, Nigeria was named after the town by Portuguese.

Let's be honest for once.
Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by freeman95(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
orimsam:
u think it is ABA or Onitsha. It should even be Owerri self.
well we all knw the igbos developed Lagos. So Onitsha ABA and Owerri is better than lagos

no i dont think so

i think a place like denmark or egypt or south africa or some better country out there!

Aba or onitsha or kaduna or whatever.... its all nigeria! where we walk in darkness in most areas, electricity is like diamond.....

everybody na nigerian, im surprised some tribalistic animals liked your post...

LAGOS is a yoruba state and we all know that ... stop talking anyhow

does EKO sound like igbo to u?

no wonder nigerians never really create anything both the male and female spend most of their time thinking and thinking deep about useless issues, studying other nigerians fault, who's dating who, which tribe is making the most money in the church,community, everywhere!!!!

differentiating which tribe is which, when the whole world see us as one...

i never even thought nigeria will be in that fvcking list! with all the recession and dollar bullshiit!!!!!

stop being tribalistic in all your thinking! it doesnt pay u shiit!!
Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by Khrisfame(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2016

Re: Lagos Among Best 30 Cities In The World - PWC by Demmzy15(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
devilson:
s.west rule others follow,soon ogun state would make the list.

some people with the head shape like back of my Samsung flatron lcd tv would come nd question the list nd create an aba made list with anambra as number one
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? / Qatar Airways Is 2019 World's Best Airlines, See The Top 10 African Airlines / Japa Or Stay In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.