Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI (41760 Views)

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Where's The Best Place To Live In Lagos Mainland? / 5 Reasons Surulere Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by haryomikun(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
seguntijan:
Surulere, Yaba, Oworo, Ebute metta, Ketu, Anthony, Gbagada, Oshodi, Ajah, etc, these are areas that are close to the Island but with your budget, you can't get 2 bedroom flat in these areas. The mathematical equation will tell us that the 250k+ transportation+stress will actually be greater than staying in those places listed Above. You can't eat your cake and have it.
How much is a one bedroom flat in These areas?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by joinnow: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2016
ojay2053:
. The house is very close from Lekki Epe Express way, and I usually pay 150 while going to VI axis where I do supply at Law school.
But never during rush hour 6-8am and 5-6pm
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by orlando5: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
jidxin:
broooossss re u a lagosian at all. bad advice
do u ply mile 2 to VI upto 3thrice a week in d morning? do u ply ajah to VI everyday morning and night? becos I do, mind u, becos a place is closer doesn't mean it's faster
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Talkingboy: 7:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Imoksp:
i can giv u my self contain in Ajah to manage 4d mean time. Pending wen u must hav gathered enuf info.on how to get a gud apartment in Lagos. Beware of Lagos guys especially at this hard time.u can call me lets talk.

What's ur number sir ?

please I need house for about 3 months around that area.

would be waiting for ur response sir .

God bless u
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Imoksp(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Talkingboy:

What's ur number sir ?

God bless u
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Imoksp(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2017
Talkingboy:

What's ur number sir ?

God bless u
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Adeayo7(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2017
onpoint69:
250-300k can get you a decent 2 bedroom @ Ikorodu and you can commute to work via the Brt buses..that's what I do now

Hello. I recently got a job in VI. I stay in Ikorodu
I'm curious. How early do you live ur house? And is the BRT Service effective?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by IwantToKnow: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2017
wisestman:

Don't worry abt all those ppl with their doomsday prophesy. Lagos is not that stressful if u hav ur own car but if u don't, no worry just keep moving forward. 250k can get u a place in awoyaya n environs, 300k - 400k will get u a place in badore, langbasa or okeira, all in ajah which is closer to VI. U can only get for 250k for 2 bedroom inside Ira-nla which is inside okeira there in ajah. Its just that d road is terrible cos I once lived there. So its ur choice, u can start from there. All in all, I prefer life on d island than d mainland. All ppl that usually complain normally stay on d mainland. Come to where sane people stay ISLAND grin
Good morning, please how much does a self contain apartment goes for within this axis you mentioned?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by IwantToKnow: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2017
wisestman:

Don't worry abt all those ppl with their doomsday prophesy. Lagos is not that stressful if u hav ur own car but if u don't, no worry just keep moving forward. 250k can get u a place in awoyaya n environs, 300k - 400k will get u a place in badore, langbasa or okeira, all in ajah which is closer to VI. U can only get for 250k for 2 bedroom inside Ira-nla which is inside okeira there in ajah. Its just that d road is terrible cos I once lived there. So its ur choice, u can start from there. All in all, I prefer life on d island than d mainland. All ppl that usually complain normally stay on d mainland. Come to where sane people stay ISLAND grin
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by TheSociopath(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Imoksp:
i can giv u my self contain in Ajah to manage 4d mean time. Pending wen u must hav gathered enuf info.on how to get a gud apartment in Lagos. Beware of Lagos guys especially at this hard time.u can call me lets talk.

Hello Bro, please when will you get to Eko hotel if you leave Ajah by 6am or 7am?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Imoksp(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2017
TheSociopath:

Hello Bro, please when will you get to Eko hotel if you leave Ajah by 6am or 7am?
It depends on d area in Ajah u are departing from. Where in ajah precisely?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by TheSociopath(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Imoksp:
It depends on d area in Ajah u are departing from. Where in ajah precisely?

Lekki Ajah
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Imoksp(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2017
TheSociopath:

Lekki Ajah
Pls b specific.where in lekki or Ajah do u reside?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Lhezy(f): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Please I need a self con apartment for rent at 150k PA. Somewhere with close proximity to EKo hotel roundabout. Thanks
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Imoksp(m): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lhezy:
Please I need a self con apartment for rent at 150k PA. Somewhere with close proximity to EKo hotel roundabout. Thanks
Hi. Can we pull resources together and get 1 4d both of us?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Lhezy(f): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Imoksp:
Hi. Can we pull resources together and get 1 4d both of us?
Sure... What's ur number
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Imoksp(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lhezy:
Sure... What's ur number
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Homeyfav: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Bayoibee: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Where can I get a self contain on a budget of 300k including agent fee not far from vi because I'm about to start working in vi and I'll need a place to stay asap
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Adesuwa147(f): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Pls I'm working at Lekki how and where do i get cheaper house to rent close to its environs just 1room not self con.
I have a budget of 100k per annum
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by blissbliss: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
That'd be an hard thing to come by. A minimum of 400/500 should suffice. Hopefully you'd meet the owner that would save you agreement (10%) and agency (10%) fees.

Cheers Adesuwa147!

Adesuwa147:
Pls I'm working at Lekki how and where do i get cheaper house to rent close to its environs just 1room not self con.
I have a budget of 100k per annum
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by SaintChukz(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2019
blissbliss:
That'd be an hard thing to come by. A minimum of 400/500 should suffice. Hopefully you'd meet the owner that would save you agreement (10%) and agency (10%) fees.

Cheers Adesuwa147!

Hello blissbliss,

Pls do you know of any self contain that is clean in the range 350 - 400k (Total package) and close to areas around Costain, Yaba or Surulere? Or even on the island but not so far off?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by blissbliss: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2019
SaintChukz

I'm not so familiar with Surulere, but I had a friend that did rent a self contain for around your quoted figure.

The least I'd found on the Island which is per chance was a 400k in V.I but you can hardly escape the 100k extra which is for both agreement and legal.

Cheers brother.

SaintChukz:

Hello blissbliss,

Pls do you know of any self contain that is clean in the range 350 - 400k (Total package) and close to areas around Costain, Yaba or Surulere? Or even on the island but not so far off?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Judyoluchi: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
hello...guys please who know about this area called langbasa its after ajah,,, is it prone to massive flooding?

and I need a single room at obalende(not self con)
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Judyoluchi: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
hello...guys please who know about this area called langbasa its after ajah,,, is it prone to massive flood??and I need a single room at obalende(not self con) any agent or sublet??--09024369498 contact me on watsap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow / Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates / Ibadan Explosion Aftermath: Buildings In Ruins, People Injured (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.