Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why Are Girls After Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls After Me? (3657 Views)

Real Reason Guys Dump Naija Girls After Sex / Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? / This Might Be The Fate Of Some Girls After Valentine Nite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by lauryn(f): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2007
jaybaby:

Let me tell U smtin --I'm so inlove with guys with Good dress Sense! CUTE Or UGLY There was a day I saw Jim Iyk @ Opebi in Lagos Nigeria--He was so tight that i did not get my eyes off him -If that i was closer i would have said 2 him I LIKE D WAY U DRESS & I will walk away---but i guess if it was U--U would have walked up 2 him & said can we get dwn j/k grin grin grin & U call it SELF ESTEEM!

See Ehn--I can NEVER melt or b uncomfortable when i see a CUTE guy 4 WHAT?
Wordup---Lol How can i say U r Stupid if u walk up 2 a Guy All i'm saying is dnt act STUPID When U see a CUTE guy PERIOD

So because U now got a glimpse of Jimmy,, we should naw all off our patas and cry abi what?. Biko, Jimmy is my friend, so get his name outa ur mouth, plz angry
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Dime(f): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2007
@JAYBABY
I was actually trying to be nice and calm but i guess for lowlifes like you u don't deserve it. Since you don't understand what i meant by my last post, well i will be glad to break it down for you.

1. Am a young woman that likes to get what she wants.
2. I don't have to pretend and bite around the bush to get my point across
3. I am what i am and i would not change for anybody.
4. I refuse to be controlled by the society whether they accept my perspective or my way of thinking or not!

Listen to me and listen good, you are older than me so u should know better, but obviously somewhere in your brain you are lacking. For a woman like me to know what i want and go for it i don't count that as being loose, i count that as being intelligent grin. I know that everyday i wake up i learn something new, i open my mind to learn because no matter how old u are you will never know it all. So i think you should do the same you dumb blonde!
AND Please lets be an adult here and drop the topic! CUZ AM DONE WITH YOU!
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by iice(f): 4:00am On Jan 10, 2007
Na wah. . .
@Topic, what happened to the owner of the thread masef?
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by queenmide: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2007
@DIME
Why do you have to be extra, i didn't ask you to reply to it i only wanted you to see wat dat dimwit was getting at thats all. call me!
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2007
cause you too fine smiley
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Dime(f): 7:05am On Jan 11, 2007
Am sorry i just thought since you are not going to tell her how you felt i should help you grin besides lauryn supported me! so you know we got your back. smiley
And i was waiting for you to say something and when you didn't my fingers got itchy and i replied for you

[sub][/sub]your line is busy!
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 11, 2007
smiley
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Hotnspicy(f): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2007
Okay u want girls to stop running after u, ;Dill tell u wat to do
break ur perfectly formed nose
pick ur nose
never i mean ever wash ur clothes
do not use a perfectly scented perfume or colonge
never brush ur teeth
grow a pot belly
have an awful lot of pimples
cripple urself
and my dear i promise u
they will certainly stop running after u.Trust me grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Ugwumba(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2007
* girls dey run after me, girls dey run after me* - flies dey run follow shit. grin grin grin grin grin

* girls don suffer*
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Hotnspicy(f): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2007
Sorry but Ugwumba.I dont get ur drift
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Ugwumba(m): 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2007
Hotnspicy:

Sorry but Ugwumba.I don't get your drift

Here we go - that flies love *shit* doesn't mean we all should. Okay, the girls he's met 'chase' him, so frigging what? Read his post, none of my sisters will give the time of day to someone who sounds like him.
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by iice(f): 3:11am On Feb 18, 2007
Ugwumba:

* girls dey run after me, girls dey run after me* - flies dey run follow shit. grin grin grin grin grin

* girls don suffer*

LMFAO
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by FactorChic(f): 1:12am On Mar 07, 2007
you dey portray yourself to be prince charming or what??
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by FactorChic(f): 1:12am On Mar 07, 2007
you dey portray yourself to be prince charming or what??
Ugwumba:

* girls don suffer*

lol grin
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by CrazyMan(m): 1:25am On Mar 07, 2007
Hmmm
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by shevchenko(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2007
hey I am back,after my sojourn in a foreign land cool
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by growfast(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2007
@poster ------------ Most girls are always confused for so many reasons, l guess they are confused with your name shevchenko   they could be thinking you are the shevchenko of Chelsea Fc. or could you be the one?,
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by mrjonz(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2007
MY MAN, JST OPEN UR EYES & BTR START SEARCHIN, GOOD TINGS COME 2 THOSE WHO LOOK 4 IT. NO DEY TALK ALL THESE THINGS.
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by aristocrat(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2008
FOR HER 2 HAV SAID STUPID GIRLZ RUN AFTER MEN MEANS SHE IS ALSO ONE OF THEM.FOR GIRLZ 2 B RUNNING AFTER GUYZ DOES NOT MEAN ANY THING,ITS A MATTER OF CATHING FUN. undecided kiss cry lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Ben13: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2008
It's normal
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by weebay(m): 3:10am On Dec 24, 2008
what the Bleep is this all about, why are girls after u, where do u live coz u sound kinda country
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Mugabe(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2008
schevey i have understaken a thorough and exhaustive pyscho-mental analysis of this coded verbal love-battle between jaybaby and yourself and have come to this indibutable conclusion that jaybaby seems to be secretly interested in you.and Yo man!! i love the way you are playing along''BUT SWEETIEE YOU CAN''i never knew she was your sweetie, maybe a prospective one smiley grin grin

bye, am out or here!!
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by bilms(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2008
the problem is that, we have many wrong guy out there.

the ladies were just forced to hang out with them because they nee some1.

so when they see a nice guy,inteligent, cute, and with little cash, or a little decent one, they find all means to get his attention.

so cant blame the ladies,because it is the fault of the wrong guys who claim to be a playa
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by onku(f): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2008
your problem is a very simple one but i guess u re too blind to see the solution, they re not after u for u to screw them but the other way round, they are after u so that they can screw u and dump u wink. i guess u re the newest MUGU in town, oh boy!
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by aristocrat(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2010
guy, u are too funny dude,,,,,,.
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2010
y do girls break their relationship with my friends because of me?I am tired of getting introduced to the member of the opposite sex by my friends.The funny thing is other girls i meet don't want to be my girlfriends ,they only want to be my friend, and they want me to screw them.I don't want toscrew nobody who is not my lover.Whenever i mention marriage u hear them say i am not ready and other balderdash.I have decided to put my energy into my work.Agreed I was a bookworm in school but that was then .I don't want to play with my life , How can i get a serious girl?

clap for urself; more grease to ur elbow
Re: Why Are Girls After Me? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2010
internet studs ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can you Marry A Guy That Yahoos? / Things Women Do Not Want To Hear From Men. / Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.