Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? (1678 Views)

What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / This Might Be The Fate Of Some Girls After Valentine Nite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Mobebi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Some few days precisely on the 19th of September, I was taking a walk around the neighborhood here in Festac Town as a result of boredom. While I was heading back home, knowing fully well I am the only person in my home as my parent both work in Abuja and therefore are based there for the main time. Am not a good cook so on this day I decided to eat my dinner in one of these fast food outlets (sweet sensation to be precise ). I ordered and took a sitting position facing the television there. While I was eating, i heard the voice of a girl not more than 21years and I raised my head to see where she was and why she was laughing, immediately, I saw that she was with a guy years older than her.

Both of them where so happy that I think they both forgot they were in the public. To my amazement, the guy was busy touching this naive "innocent" girl inappropriately and she seemed to be enjoying the flow of things. within me, I was like this guy is taking advantage of this girl whom to my suspicion she just graduated from secondary school and thinking she's a "big" girl.

The point I want to make is this, at first I thought the guy must have spent thousands of naira for the food and drinks bought, but to my surprise this guy spent less than 1500 on both of them as they only ate meat pie and took soft drinks and he wanted to take it back from her body by all means available. And as they where going out, i over heard the guy saying " guess we are going to my place now"? and the girl was so happy. To me, i knew he was going to "devour" her...

As they left the place, one of the employees who came to clean up their table just looked at me and said that girl own don't finish today. For how much Na?
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Gooci(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
this OP couldnt jst mind his business undecided

the girl go hear am by the time d guy belleic her

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by vizkiz: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
please what's the latest movie in town??

Need to get myself outta this boring stage
sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Miscellaneous(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Now, are u gonna blame the guy or the girl? she said she is a "big girl" & the guy said he is a "big guy"... maybe they wanna do wat "big" people do. If u ask me, both are to be blamed equally or no blames at all cos I go vex ...... dont u think the girl took advantage of the "#1500" ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by philantoxx(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
OP..its very cheap in minding ones bizness oo
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Afrok(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op in as much as Ur post makes sense to me, forget that line Coz " any girl that wants money to be spent on her (#5 or above) is no longer a LITTLE GIRL wink" Little girls are always satisfied with what mom, dad or anybody that's trustworthy gives to them without looking for more money from guys.

She wants to enjoy, she's ready for actions Coz to every action, there is equal and opposite reaction which means she could've reacted right there in front of her meat pie and coca cola but she didn'tundecided. Bottom-line is, she only get what she's looking for. I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
And
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Rutheby(f): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gooci: this OP couldnt jst mind his business undecided

the girl go hear am by the time d guy belleic her
seems u're guilty of dis.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Rutheby(f): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Guys that take advantage of little girls are immature and they should put it in mind that they will have a daughter someday.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Gooci(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rutheby: seems u're guilty of dis.
which judge declared that undecided grin angry
#mixed reaction
jor, m jst in 1day old relationship o
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Rutheby(f): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gooci:
which judge declared that undecided grin angry
#mixed reaction
jor, m jst in 1day old relationship o
Congrat o. So how is she na
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by modele2: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
That's where their power reach.they are not man enough for o more mature women. Cheap game.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by menix(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dis OP mst b an ijebu man who read economics in U.I
Y? Dey where der b4 d OP buh d OP was able 2 give acct. Of their bill, u mst b ludwig von mises.

As long as a lady feels grown nd capable to chop man monii, she mst as well b capable 2 chop ABUNAA..
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Gooci(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rutheby: Congrat o. So how is she na
shes fine, after so many months of chasing........ yu girls at times shha. undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by jmoore(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Misleading title.

A responsible 15 year old girl can not behave like that girl.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Mobebi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dis OP mst b an ijebu man who read economics in U.I
Y? Dey where der b4 d OP buh d OP was able 2 give acct. Of their bill, u mst b ludwig von mises.

As long as a lady feels grown nd capable to chop man monii, she mst as well b capable 2 chop ABUNAA..[/quote]

I no b ijebu man o..... seriously, I wasn't supposed to look at them but what actually made me to was that they were audible in their discussions.... also, I didn't pay attention to what they ate,but it was d cleaner who got frustrated and said it and that's when I got know... lastly, even if u want to do anything, u should wait till u get home,and not to start in public.. except he was trying to make her b in d mood
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Hibiscuss(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Has anyone dine with the devil and go Scot-free?
When the lady followed him to the eatery, I think she knows what's in it for her. So I believe there action is mutual and not in the way you are putting it.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Rutheby(f): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gooci:
shes fine, after so many months of chasing........ yu girls at times shha. undecided
So you guys won't tink we're cheap.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Jarchi(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
She wants it,u can mark her face to enjoy it or keep shut. Such is life
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Don't mind them after they finish using the small gals they will say Naija women this, naija women that!
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Gooci(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rutheby: So you guys won't tink we're cheap.

Na unna sabi oooo
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by dmcdad: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Afrok: Op in as much as Ur post makes sense to me, forget that line Coz " any girl that wants money to be spent on her (#5 or above) is no longer a LITTLE GIRL wink" Little girls are always satisfied with what mom, dad or anybody that's trustworthy gives to them without looking for more money from guys.

She wants to enjoy, she's ready for actions Coz to every action, there is equal and opposite reaction which means she could've reacted right there in front of her meat pie coca cola but she didn'tundecided. Bottom-line is, she only get what she's looking for. I stand to be corrected.
Corrected? For saying the right thing? I don't think so...
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
In this story, for a man of a certain age to exploit this young lady's innocence and assume no responsibility for her welfare or future welfare is the height of cowardice and unkindness. Real men don't act like this.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by menix(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rutheby: Guys that take advantage of little girls are immature and they should put it in mind that they will have a daughter someday.

Aunty mary pls ow?
Abeg don't blame d niggah cous most of em matured lady 2pie Rsquare gives em d Radius...
So dey go 2 d young onez dey can calculate.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Chuksemi(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op, in regards to your question, I just asked ifa and he tells me you're single. Go and get a girlfriend and mind your business.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
@OP. But wait Oo,how is a 20,21 year old girl little,do u know what u r talking about

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Rutheby(f): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
menix:

Aunty mary pls ow?
Abeg don't blame d niggah cous most of em matured lady 2pie Rsquare gives em d Radius...
So dey go 2 d young onez dey can calculate.
Brother Joseph it's just wrong. Take it or leave it.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Chairbabe: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Because they're little girls with fowl brain
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Afrok(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
dmcdad:
Corrected? For saying the right thing? I don't think so...
I had to say "I stand to be corrected" coz I do welcome any form of corrections, i guess U agree with my comment. That's cool, one love...
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by menix(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rutheby: Brother Joseph it's just wrong. Take it or leave it.

Ur smile alone ve won mii 2 support ur assertion.
Hey u who indulge in dat, its bad.

Ehh b4 I 4get wuld b visiting dat eatry d OP visited dis wkend hope I meet u..
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by chimerase2: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op u said dis one finish secondary skul
But for ma area one gal way just enter ss1 way neva start to de wear bra oh saw me and told me how her boi frnd slept with her and poured his akamu for her cat and she is afraid she might be pregnant
Then I asked her wat she wanted me to do, she say erm! Since I knw tins like dat I should help her well can't continue shaa but small small gals dn spoil die
Re: Why Do Guys Take Advantage Of Little Girls After Spending Money On Them? by Rutheby(f): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
menix:

Ur smile alone ve won mii 2 support ur assertion.
Hey u who indulge in dat, its bad.

Ehh b4 I 4get wuld b visiting dat eatry d OP visited dis wkend hope I meet u..
. Stil a little girl lol.... The op might see us and post on it. Hates attention(kiddin o)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / If You Want A Man, Get A Life / Benefits Of Being A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.