Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) (25898 Views)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by jonhemma11: 6:25am On Oct 29, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMIPDnKjhNB/

This is one of the most romantic proposals I have ever come across.Nigerian fashion designer Johnson Rotimi proposed to his girlfriend on the stage on the Day 3 of Lagos Fashion and Design week #LFDW16 and she said yes! How sweet! Congrats to them.

See photos and watch the romantic video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/nigerian-fashion-designer-johnson.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by jonhemma11: 6:25am On Oct 29, 2016

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by jonhemma11: 6:25am On Oct 29, 2016
jonhemma11:
More
more

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by kogistar: 6:28am On Oct 29, 2016
so, what can will do now?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by INTROVERT(f): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2016
grin

Is it just me or he lookedike RAYDEEN with that bowler hat.
Nice move, great proposal and happy married life.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

15 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Smellymouth: 6:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Na this kind thing dey sweet Nigerian girls.. tongue

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by donbenedict(m): 6:30am On Oct 29, 2016
How will dis proposal affect the cucumbation issue in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by McCarlito(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2016
If only smellymouth can take a leaf from this and do the needful angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Haphard(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2016
Proposing to ladies is what is in vogue now, and must u propose in a public gathering b4 she accept? You've known each odas parent and must av bin datin 4 years, so wat so special in proposing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Godfullsam(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2016
If you propose to your spouse in public, she may disgrace your in pupblic.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Smellymouth: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2016
McCarlito:
If only smellymo.uth can take a leaf from this and do the needful angry angry angry

cheesy grin

Alaye, don't mind my future wife jare..

She doesn't wanna show up..

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by McCarlito(m): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin

Alaye, don't mind my future wife jare..

She doesn't wanna show up..
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3495029_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
What happened to all those ones u've been destroying their puna

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Smellymouth: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2016
McCarlito:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3495029_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
What happened to all those ones u've been destroying their puna

Chisos...

E mi ke? cheesy

Iffa hear say I destroy punna..

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by ayodotcom(m): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2016
Moral lesson undecided
I'm sure it will reach front page undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by McCarlito(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Laveda(f): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Beautiful..

But I'd like a quiet proposal between I and my fiance where we'll be in a room or go out for dinner together and he does it.. I'd love it more..

Don't really like this open proposal thingy. sad

HML to them anyways.. Good step.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by donbenedict(m): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:
Beautiful..

But I'd like a quiet proposal between I and my fiancee (fiancee is for females, the correct word is Fiance) where we'll be in a room or go out for dinner together and he does it.. I'd love it more..

Don't really like this open proposal thingy. sad

HML to them anyways.. Good step.
but you like to show your face in lesuka and other popular spots in GRA abi?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2016
future hubby dnt try this with me o...just be ready to rush me to hospital if case be...wish them all the best

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Laveda(f): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2016
donbenedict:
but you like to show your face in lesuka and other popular spots in GRA abi?

You didn't have to do whatever trash you did in my post, nobody sent you.

undecided

So? undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by donbenedict(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:

You didn't have to do whatever trash you did in my post, nobody sent you.

undecided

So? undecided
oh really? grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by onojaduru: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2016
Aaw!So cute!I am still thinking of the best idea for my proposal.Can someone plz help?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by PaulIdu: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin

Is it just me or he lookedike RAYDEEN with that bowler hat.
Nice move, great proposal and happy married life.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your brain will put you in trouble one day grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Ginaz(f): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2016
This is so lomatic embarassed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by seunlayi(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2016
ĂŚranu

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Oladimejip(f): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Thus far... Am impressed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Byers50(f): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2016
Hello
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2016
Does it guarantee a lasting and blissful marriage?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2016
Awwwww kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by segsxpendable(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2016
This proposing madness is getting out of hand...re they just knowing that they'll get married,..y does it always come to d girls as a surprise??...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by mosho2good: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2016
COME AND BUY
30 WAYS TO PROPOSE TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Thatnawtichick(f): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Awwwwwwww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.