Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) (25909 Views)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by ajalawole(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2016
All for the insure. What was he doing dea in the first place
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by emynike2001(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2016
O boy for this recession the girl go rush say I DO one million times grin

How many guys dey ready to spend so much this time, after all during GEJ period u can buy N5k suya for your girl friend.

But nowadays if man buy u N200 suya una wey be girls go even chop d bone join am.

gringrin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by sauceEEP(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2016
Iranu
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by modsRbastard: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin

Is it just me or he lookedike RAYDEEN with that bowler hat.
Nice move, great proposal and happy married life.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

You mean to say Kung Lao

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by musa7m(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2016
ayodotcom:
Moral lesson undecided
I'm sure it will reach front page undecided undecided
boss e dey front page. Na only God know which mod push am go FP
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Sektion: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin

Is it just me or he lookedike RAYDEEN with that bowler hat.
Nice move, great proposal and happy married life.

kiss kiss kiss kiss
looks more like KUNG LAO grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Rosella1: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmmmmmm, na wa oh!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Rosella1: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Pedrilo come see ohhhh, Proposal's everywhere. When will ours happen?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by morbeta(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2016
We are still here, waiting the day you discharge her on instagram.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Glaxx(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin

Is it just me or he lookedike RAYDEEN with that bowler hat. Nice move, great proposal and happy married life.
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Looks more like Kung Lao, with the white edge to his hat
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by aalangel(f): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Why do Ladies always feign surprise when they're proposed to? In your minds, was the relationship a fling?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by chigoizie7(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
I don't have a problem with proposing to girls in public, toilet, space, river, moon inside gutter or where ever.

My own is this, why are the girls always so shocked? (perhaps, claiming to be shocked) whenever the guy pops the question and the ring?

Does it mean that they never expected to finally get married or what? I don't get this.

+ how can u not know if he will propose,but once he does, u just rush to say yes? That means, u have known and sure he is the guy, so, why acting surprised or shocked?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by seyoops4u: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Thatnawtichick:
Awwwwwwww

U re doing " Awwww"

Just imagine, the lady said "NO"....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by pedrilo: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Rosella1:
Pedrilo come see ohhhh, Proposal's everywhere. When will ours happen?
honey i'm seriously working on it. #PlanningMode

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by pedrilo: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
aalangel:
Why do Ladies always feign surprise when they're proposed to? In your minds, was the relationship a fling?
the tin nor let me understand at all. this kind of bhavior is alien to us as africans. we dnt marry by accident here, we plan it.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by aalangel(f): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
pedrilo:
the tin nor let me understand at all. this kind of bhavior is alien to us as africans. we dnt marry by accident here, we plan it.

Don't mind them. There's a way you'll be in a relationship with someone, all those formalities won't be necessary. Husby didn't propose. We just saw ourselves planning a wedding.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Thatnawtichick(f): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
seyoops4u:

U re doing " Awwww"
Just imagine, the lady said "NO"....
It was sure for him now
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wack. Low quality pictures too, I can't tell who's who or what's what.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Iny3(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Thatnawtichick:
Awwwwwwww
What does Awwwwwwww mean pls?No disrespect
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by seyoops4u: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thatnawtichick:
It was sure for him now
Sure for him indeed...
Thank God the lady didn't fall his hands.
At times, a guy might think a lady is showing a green light but she's nt. ....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
seyoops4u:

Sure for him indeed...

Thank God the lady didn't fall his hands.

At times, a guy might think a lady is showing a green light but she's nt. ....
okay
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Iny3:
What does Awwwwwwww mean pls?No disrespect
An expression of endearment... When something is really cute
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) by Iny3(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thatnawtichick:
An expression of endearment... When something is really cute
Aiit darlene

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? / Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.