Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Triple Sins The Good, Bad And The Ugly (Can you do it? photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Triple Sins The Good, Bad And The Ugly (Can you do it? photos) (739 Views)

30 And Above Singles: The Good, Bad And The Ugly / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Triple Sins The Good, Bad And The Ugly (Can you do it? photos) by moral24(f): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2016
In human sexuality, a party is sexual activity that involves three people at the same time.[1][2] party can also refer to a love triangle, a three-way romantic relationship. Though party is most commonly applied to a casual sexual activity involving sexual activity among three participants, a party may also be found in a long-term domestic relationship, such as polyamory or a ménage à trois.[1]

A party is a form of group sex, but involving only three people. It may occur more frequently in private situations, such as spontaneous sexual activity among three friends, or arranged in a community of like-minded swingers or planned as a once-only experience;[3] and rarely in anonymous settings, such as at orgies or other sex parties. Among swinging couples, one of the two partners is often the driving force and the other is more passive-supportive of the addition of additional sex parties. Some couples use a party as a way to develop a love triangle

Firstly, I dont want anyone saying rah, they do threesomes… because i don’t but I aint gonna lie I thought about it after a friend of mine revealed she had done it and was the most amazing experience. I came close to doing it but it didn’t feel right so I backed out.

But with my friends situation it wasn’t planned it kind of just happened so before you start thinking ‘hmmm’, a party is not something you can do with your boyfriend to liven up a boring weekend.

Also since my friends escapade another of my girlie friends tried it and it became her worse nightmare! So don’t just go throwing yourself into one, it will most definitely end in tears, most notably yours. But a party is still in the top 5 of most girls and boys sexual fantasies, but the act itself is not something that will work for everyone.
The question is why?
Your situation is important. If your with a boyfriend, are either of you the jealous type? Can your man handle someone else doing the nookie with you or can you handle your man doing the nookie with another hot babe?

read on and see pictures below.
THREESOMES The Good, Bad And The Ugly

But sincerely speaking.... Guys & Girls can You do it?

Re: Triple Sins The Good, Bad And The Ugly (Can you do it? photos) by donbenedict(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Lola024 grin

1 Like

Re: Triple Sins The Good, Bad And The Ugly (Can you do it? photos) by moral24(f): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2016
donbenedict:
Lola024 grin

Our team is one...even in true life, you can't spot the difference

Re: Triple Sins The Good, Bad And The Ugly (Can you do it? photos) by donbenedict(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2016
moral24:

Our team is one...even in true life, you can't spot the difference
angry did I call u? Aproko

(1) (Reply)

Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'Antichrist' (WATCH VIDEO) / How To Ask A Girl To Be Your Girlfriend! You Will Very Likely Get A Yes Response / Top 10 Places To Get Married In Africa – Number One Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.