Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Chidinma Okeke, Yes, And The Leaked Sex Tape… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidinma Okeke, Yes, And The Leaked Sex Tape… (1378 Views)

Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. / Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Okeke, Yes, And The Leaked Sex Tape… by jpmorganxx: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2016
I was doing this special project on leak of sex tapes before my laptop got crashed. It was a story for the screen though. A very original one you would have loved seeing, because real reactions and from real life event passed through it. Past event is reviving the need for me to recover that document. There is need for that story to come alive again.

There is one thing we can’t claim to be righteous about. Just one thing: sex. Even when you claim not to give a damn about it as a result of what or the kind of people you choose to surround yourself with, one way or the other, you will find yourself asking for it. It happens. It’s real with humans, especially with the ones with feelings.

Also as we have different ways of getting it calmed or relieved when it arouses. Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m writing about. Yes, don’t even just pretend. Wait till I make this point, because I’m driving to something. The very purpose of this writing surrounds on leakages of sex tapes, and the aftermath of it.

Read more here: http://ugochukwufm..com.ng/2016/10/monday-morning-with-ugochukwu-okeke-yes.html

Re: Chidinma Okeke, Yes, And The Leaked Sex Tape… by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2016
let this matter die already

Chidinma this chidinma that sad it becoming stale

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke, Yes, And The Leaked Sex Tape… by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2016
Hm! I heard her titles were revoked. undecided

She still remains last year's champion, tho lipsrsealed
Re: Chidinma Okeke, Yes, And The Leaked Sex Tape… by jpmorganxx: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2016
This piece is actually in defense. Inspiring and eye opening for the so called hypocrites
Re: Chidinma Okeke, Yes, And The Leaked Sex Tape… by ednut1(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2016
what kind of mumu crap u just write so
Re: Chidinma Okeke, Yes, And The Leaked Sex Tape… by Vanessa88(f): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2016
Over flogged issue

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do Conjoined Twins Have Sex? / His Friend Convinced Him To Do It (photo) / Adultery Scandal: Enenche Defends Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.