Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. (18118 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / LESBIANISM: My Story -chidinma Okeke / Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by wizzlyd(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Anytime I see a girl with cucumber I always have a strange feeling towards her.I want to a friend place and I saw this lady coming out from a house with cucumber only God knows what she did with the cucumber.pls don't get me wrong but why do girls love cucumber so much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by talktonase(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Weapon of destiny destruction!

11 Likes

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by RoyalBlak007: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
Her Magic Wand grin
i will never eat cucumber again...never ever again grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by wizzlyd(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Her Magic Wand grin

me too

3 Likes

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
And what do we say to chidinma?

1 Like

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by iamDaisy(f): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is getting out of hand but you will all surely get tired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Her Magic Wand grin

But you ate salad few days ago grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by wizzlyd(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Papikush:

Lolz how you take know Bro

1 Like

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by RoyalBlak007: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Papikush:

i had that one quarantined for some hours grin
but now...after seeing this Nneka about to work on that innocent cucumber grin...ain't eating one shiíts that's been brutalized and raped by probably different pússies.....probably the dirty oozing ones grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
wizzlyd:
Lolz how you take know Bro

I saw salad in his fridge when I wanted to borrow 5Alive for one babe that came visiting me

RoyalBlak007:

but now...after seeing this Nneka about to work on that innocent cucumber grin...ain't eating one shiíts that's been brutalized and raped by probably different pússies.....probably the dirty oozing ones grin

lol grin

#JailEveryCucumberRapist grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by wizzlyd(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

U mean no salad at your place this Christmas season
Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by RoyalBlak007: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
@papikush
#JailEveryCucumberRapist

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by wizzlyd(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

@papikush
#JailEveryCucumberRapist

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
hmmmmmm you sure
Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by RoyalBlak007: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=wizzlyd post=50979281][/quote]

no cucumber
henceforth!

2 Likes

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by wizzlyd(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

no cucumber
henceforth!

I'm at work!
I love cucumber can't do without it

1 Like

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by Joshkid(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin grin ... Chidinma naim cos am

1 Like

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by pyyxxaro: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Chidinma Chidinma see what you have caused now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by wizzlyd(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Chidinma Chidinma see what you have caused now embarassed
not only her caused it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by Nathsbash(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
So ladies should stop buying cucumber or wat ar u insinuating

1 Like

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by phabulous88(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
wizzlyd:
Anytime I see a girl with cucumber I always have a strange feeling towards her.I want to a friend place and I saw this lady coming out from a house with cucumber only God knows what she did with the cucumber.pls don't get me wrong but why do girls love cucumber so much.

You took a lady's picture and post it online without her consent..? What is wrong with you?

11 Likes

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by wizzlyd(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nathsbash:
So ladies should stop buying cucumber or wat ar u insinuating
yah they yaff spoil the fruit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by SmellingAnus(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Good a thing I don't know how to eat Cucumbers cheesy but I love eating them when it's in salad angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by durentsneh(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
wizzlyd:
chai !! grin see as d girl face be.

She don fucck d cucumber tire

2 Likes

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
I just dey look una. Una go dey form baddo but una carry cucumber matter put for head. Something wey dem dey use for the other room tey tey na now una dey sabi am. Even people wey no know the spelling don learn am by force. Make I catch una dey form baddo for here again
Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by wizzlyd(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
phabulous88:

You took a lady's picture and post it online without her consent..? What is wrong with you?
Natin,just that ladies nowadays have abuse cucumber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by windeal: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
wizzlyd:
me too
Me3
Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by abusoultan(m): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
exploossiiivees!!! cucumber girls.
Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by loadedvibes: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lol chei
Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by wizzlyd(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
abusoultan:
exploossiiivees!!! cucumber girls.
you Don see am
Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by enyanwoke(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
I hope that girl knows the trash you are typing with her picture

Re: Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. by durentsneh(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
phabulous88:

woman wrapper,!!!!. nothing is wrong with him. Tell ur fellow ladies to stop abusing cucumber

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Stingy Guy / See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.