Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain (48639 Views)

Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates / Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / List Of 10 Cheapest Universities In Britain For International Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
He looks more Arab than black to me

3 Likes

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by kingthreat(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
He looks like Steve Jobs

6 Likes

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by nigconnect(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
He looks like a white
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Dething: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
How can a physically white man be strongest Blackman in Britain?

Contradiction!

He is not black!
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by shizle26(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=sammyotukoya post=50601593]TOM ILUBE, founder of the trailblazing African Science Academy, has today (Oct 25) been named the country’s most influential black person on the UK.

The British Nigerian topped Powerlist 2017, the annual list of the 100 most powerful people of African and African Caribbean heritage in Britain.

Ilube claimed the number one spot for his outstanding work in education where he has demonstrably impacted thousands of lives and for his success in launching several successful technology companies.

The philanthropist set up the charity, African Gifted Foundation, to help transform the lives of hundreds of children on the continent.

This year, he opened the African Science Academy (ASA), Africa’s first girls-only science and technology school, based in Ghana with young women scientists attending from six countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Cameroon, Sierra Leone and Uganda.

The academy is driving Africa's development by inspiring and unleashing the next generation of gifted scientists and engineers and hopes to admit over 200 students a year from across the continent.

Reflecting on his achievements with ASA, Ilube said: “Launching the African Science Academy is the highlight of all my work in education over the past decade. I am convinced that we have brilliant young women in African who have the potential to be tomorrow's world class scientists and engineers."

Ilube is also the Founder and CEO of Crossword Cybersecurity plc and was part of the founding team of pioneering internet bank Egg where he was Chief Information Officer and he persuaded Sir Tim Berners Lee to serve as an adviser to his company Garlik.

http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/10/photo-meet-british-nigerian-tom-ilube.html

[/quote . Please where him village dey for naija?

1 Like

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by LorDBolton(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

What happened to Ibori?

Damn! Lmao
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by mandax: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
whitebeard:
u are telling me this nigga is a Nigerian..wow..!

Name checkers ...... are disappointed cool cool cool
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by hexy40: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
NAME CHECKERS! where at thou?
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by chuksey1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
op you forgot to mention that he is a graduate of physics from the GREAT UNIVERSITY OF BENIN..
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
whitebeard:
He's most likely a mulatto
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by whoisuche: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
adajiboyy:
We are blacks...we are warriors...we are the greatest...we can do all things.

only God can do all things.

1 Like

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by TimeManager(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
martineinstein:
na when illube bcome ibo name?
chill , ilube is your brother right? It's safe to say he is a descendant of Oduduwa. His big brothers, the proud people of Afonja is proud of him.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by directonpc(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
Mtcheew ..yet married to a white woman.. powerful my feet..
You dp sha
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
LuvU2:
nonsense nd ingredient. We want black men 2 to be the strongest in the world nt rival amongs themselves.

hold on, d "most powerful black man or woman" title is usually reserved for those thar lick white asses best. Fvcking true

Girl forget it, black men can never be the strongest men on earth. Its future impossible because.they are not aiming for that.

All the want is to be is a copy of white men in black skin. Nothing more nothing less.

@bolded. Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by mandax: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
shizle26:
. Please where him village de for Naija?

Lol. Name checkers running impatient. Op help them, so that tribal tantrums between east and west shall begin to entertain us.

As they are on, Abokii go de close on to grab them by the neck in one Naijeriiiiiiya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Pavore9: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
frugal:
Does he know the road to Nigeria?

He had his secondary and university education in Edo State.
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Cessa0(f): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
Mtcheew ..yet married to a white woman.. powerful my feet..
lolz, sister, he toast u bfor?
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by LuvU2: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Girl forget it, black men can never be the strongest men on earth. Its future impossible because.they are not aiming for that.

All the want is to be is a copy of white men in black skin. Nothing more nothing less.

@bolded. Spot on.
U hve a point. But i am still hopeful and believe things will get better if we sit up.
I just hate silly titles like this. Its so very wrong
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
whitebeard:
Was a Nigerian
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by YourNemesis: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Half Etsako half Oyinbo
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by equuscaballus: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
When are we going to have "The most powerful white man in Nigeria". grin mediocrity !

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
LuvU2:
U hve a point. But i am still hopeful and believe things will get better if we sit up.
I just hate silly titles like this. Its so very wrong
Wisdom is profitable here. You can always know the end from the path taken. Black men are losers already thats why they gleefully welcome just anything even a profile as ridiculous this.

If they cant see how belittling this is, i wonder what else they can see.

Give it up girl. And live your life.

Hoping on losers is worse than depression. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by LuvU2: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Wisdom is profitable here. You can always know the end from the path taken. Black men are losers already thats why they gleefully welcome just anything even a profile as ridiculous this.

If they cant see how belittling this is, i wonder what else they can see.

Give it up girl. And live your life.

Hoping on losers is worse than depression. Lol
I m living my life to the fullest honey
I just peep smetimes nd whar i see can be really disappointing. We dnt even try to re educate ourselves.
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by petersky: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
Before its chuks umunna now tom ilube igbos going higher evrywhere they find themself
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Mayflowa(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
whitebeard:

He attended University of Benin, Benin City and major in applied physics before he left for UK
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by musa7m(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
NCAN defence HQ reportIng for duty
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Mayflowa(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dething:
How can a physically white man be strongest Blackman in Britain?

Contradiction!

He is not black!

He lived and schooled in Nigeria. Some skin just respond to the weather immersely
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
LuvU2:
I m living my life to the fullest honey
I just peep smetimes nd whar i see can be really disappointing. We dnt even try to re educate ourselves.
*smiles* Just keep living your life; as long as you are safe, u will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
Mtcheew ..yet married to a white woman..
powerful my feet..
Dis chic u r too fyn joor

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by nurish(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
the dude is nigerian but he wil curse anybody who advice him to relocate to nigeria
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Keneking:
Igbo's are indeed doing very well

Who did this to you bro? Make una spare us na...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Coronavirus Grammar Lessons You Should Know / The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) / Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.