Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain (48641 Views)

Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates / Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / List Of 10 Cheapest Universities In Britain For International Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
d lowlives will start guessing his tribe so as to start gloating bout the greatness of their tribe. wake up man, it wont add a cent to your worth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by freeman95(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Keneking:
Igbo's are indeed doing very well
shut up u tribalistic cuntt
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by emmabowin(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
This year, a family from Edo state was named the smartest family in the UK, now this one again. Edo's are intelligent

1 Like

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
martineinstein:
na when illube bcome ibo name?

Hahahahaha
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Ncsamuel(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Keneking:
......... Dude wat is with dis ur igbos are indeed doing very well........evrybdy is supposed to be doing well na
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Bollinger(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
whitebeard:
u are telling me this nigga is a Nigerian..wow..!

He is definitely not a Nigerian. I am pretty sure he would not be able to identify Nigeria on a map. No one wants to associate with rubbish.
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by ChinonsoDike2: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Wisdom is profitable here. You can always know the end from the path taken. Black men are losers already thats why they gleefully welcome just anything even a profile as ridiculous this.

If they cant see how belittling this is, i wonder what else they can see.

Give it up girl. And live your life.

Hoping on losers is worse than depression. Lol

What have black women achieved?
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by bee444: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
"Powerful" as in? It's got British mentality and wouldn't want anything to do with Nigeria. What's powerful about him? Just some media created puppet. He better sit his black a.ss down before they make an example out of him. Ask those who were before him.. they finished them.

1 Like

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Tedassie(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
Mtcheew ..yet married to a white woman..
powerful my feet..
what's that got to do with anything? does that change his personality?
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Tedassie(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
LuvU2:
nonsense nd ingredient. We want black men 2 to be the strongest in the world nt rival amongs themselves.

hold on, d "most powerful black man or woman" title is usually reserved for those thar lick white asses best. Fvcking true

still doesn't add or remove anything to this pedigree

ur point?
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by limitless777(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
fathomberry:
NCAN tell us something.
baby you are SWEET and lovely. ALL the best.
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Tedassie(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
trustyshoes:
He looks more Arab than black to me
Caucasoid actually
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Tedassie(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Girl forget it, black men can never be the strongest men on earth. Its future impossible because.they are not aiming for that.

All the want is to be is a copy of white men in black skin. Nothing more nothing less.

@bolded. Spot on.

TOM ILUBE, founder of the trailblazing African Science Academy, has today (Oct 25) been named the country’s most influential black person on the UK.
The British Nigerian topped Powerlist 2017, the annual list of the 100 most powerful people of African and African Caribbean heritage in Britain.
Ilube claimed the number one spot for his outstanding work in education where he has demonstrably impacted thousands of lives and for his success in launching several successful technology companies.
The philanthropist set up the charity, African Gifted Foundation, to help transform the lives of hundreds of children on the continent.
This year, he opened the African Science Academy (ASA), Africa’s first girls-only science and technology school, based in Ghana with young women scientists attending from six countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Cameroon, Sierra Leone and Uganda.
The academy is driving Africa's development by inspiring and unleashing the next generation of gifted scientists and engineers and hopes to admit over 200 students a year from across the continent.
Reflecting on his achievements with ASA, Ilube said: “Launching the African Science Academy is the highlight of all my work in education over the past decade. I am convinced that we have brilliant young women in Africa who have the potential to be tomorrow's world class scientists and engineers."
Ilube is also the Founder and CEO of Crossword Cybersecurity plc and was part of the founding team of pioneering internet bank Egg where he was Chief Information Officer and he persuaded Sir Tim Berners Lee to serve as an adviser to his company Garlik.

http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/10 /photo-meet-british-nigerian- tom-ilube.html

@bolded
Next time,don't be blinded by crass,misguided feminism that has kept ur lot in fetters of self-defeat!

PS:
Close-minded people never get far in life #takehome

1 Like

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by bigtt76(f): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hahahaha me sef wonder o! grin When den mix so, they're British-Nigeria buh when den black, it is Nigerian born lol

whitebeard:
u are telling me this nigga is a Nigerian..wow..!
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Kingbuhari(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
fratermathy:

We nor go hear word today again o.

Tribalist and name checkers : food don ready? grin

To the thread: guy doesn't look Nigerian but it's good to know Nigerians are excelling in the diaspora! congrats to him!
envious AFONJA... Tufiakwa
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by omooba969(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ncsamuel:
......... Dude wat is with dis ur igbos are indeed doing very well........evrybdy is supposed to be doing well na

Ignore him, igbos are so full of themselves on top nothing...empty barrels! cool
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Kingbuhari(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
5% doing Nigeria great since time immemorable...
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by CardinalE: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
A True Nigerian. A fellow. we are proud of u

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
This is a Yoruba Man. Ilube means the drum don tear. grin And taking a very keen look at his head I can't see any flat area. " Drum don tear"well don jare my kingsman . grin grin
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by TRAVEL101(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
some body should pls sign up here.
Meanwhile play games on your phones and earn fabulous prices. https://www.firefan.com/?code=naija241
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Kakamorufu(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
God knows if he ever stepped his feet on Nigerian soil. he mixed too. so he feels more British than Naija. even his school is in ghana. so
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Noblewhiz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
Y dis nigga come fair na abi no b black again..#
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Look your self in the eye and tell me that this man is a Nigerian.
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Eluwilussit(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Keneking:

Dude's middle name is SEGUN. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Eluwilussit(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
davtosh:
This is a Yoruba Man. Ilube means the drum don tear. grin
And taking a very keen look at his head I can't see any flat area.
" Drum don tear"well don jare my kingsman . grin grin

Thomas Segun Ilube. That's his full name. Everyone dey claim am now. If na drug him do, all man for don claim say him na from SE. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mr bones
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by jaybim: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Did anyone notice how the write-up didn't state his tribe or state of origin?
Until we begin to pay attention to things that really matter and not ethnoreligious mundanity, we'll continue to stay backward
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Chimel1960: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
powerful my feet..
What has marriage got to do with how power is?
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by Chimel1960: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
powerful my feet..
What has marriage got to do with how powerful he is?
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by babtuns76(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
sammyotukoya:
TOM ILUBE, founder of the trailblazing African Science Academy, has today (Oct 25) been named the country’s most influential black person on the UK.

The British Nigerian topped Powerlist 2017, the annual list of the 100 most powerful people of African and African Caribbean heritage in Britain.

Ilube claimed the number one spot for his outstanding work in education where he has demonstrably impacted thousands of lives and for his success in launching several successful technology companies.

The philanthropist set up the charity, African Gifted Foundation, to help transform the lives of hundreds of children on the continent.

This year, he opened the African Science Academy (ASA), Africa’s first girls-only science and technology school, based in Ghana with young women scientists attending from six countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Cameroon, Sierra Leone and Uganda.

The academy is driving Africa's development by inspiring and unleashing the next generation of gifted scientists and engineers and hopes to admit over 200 students a year from across the continent.

Reflecting on his achievements with ASA, Ilube said: “Launching the African Science Academy is the highlight of all my work in education over the past decade. I am convinced that we have brilliant young women in African who have the potential to be tomorrow's world class scientists and engineers."

Ilube is also the Founder and CEO of Crossword Cybersecurity plc and was part of the founding team of pioneering internet bank Egg where he was Chief Information Officer and he persuaded Sir Tim Berners Lee to serve as an adviser to his company Garlik.

http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/10/photo-meet-british-nigerian-tom-ilube.html

this person Nigeria not black oyinbo half black half mixture of the two.!?
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by LuvU2: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tedassie:

still doesn't add or remove anything to this pedigree

ur point?
i made my point lready
Re: Tom Ilube Is The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain by fratermathy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Kingbuhari:
envious AFONJA... Tufiakwa

There they go again.. . I'm not yoruba. Check my profile. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Coronavirus Grammar Lessons You Should Know / The Decay At Yaba College Of Technology (photos) / Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.