Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? (11993 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Abbeycity4(f): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2009
Lol. . . .

@Roland
u've spoken well
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by verni: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
@ThoniaSlim dat man married an ashawo think say na wife em marry, imagine how many pple don colekt hand 4 dat kind setting.  dat guy is p**** wiped ( lipsrsealed

weda 1st day or not sha e no mata. wat will b wil b if u wnt it 2.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by cvibe: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2009
Most times it does.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by sayso: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2009
what if the gate is in heavy chain and lock
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Dereformer(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2009
Let the truth be told, sex strengthens relationship. However, having it on the first day of meeting is somewhat queer. Like someone said it makes the girl appear cheap but i add here that it also make the guy appear  a sexmaniac.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by justright1: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2009
It doesn't kill a potential relationship, it destroys trust.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by youngdee(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
ThoniaSlim omo u fine die oooo, u look so clean and fresh in dat pic of urs, u mind getting to know this brother??
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Kemmmy101: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2009
well its almost likely to kill but not in all cases
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Kemmmy101: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
i think it has a lot to do with the man
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by IFELEKE(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
Poster,
It all depends on what you seek. . .
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by platinumnk(f): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
Depends. . . . wink

lol if the sex is bad he might not call u back!

lol if its good, then he will be beggin to be your boyfriend grin
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2009
i believe it does.

no one should feel the need to already do the do on the first day?
GOSH slow down!!!!!!
but i guess thats someone else's life.

i know i wouldnt do it.
not even on the second or third or fourth date.

i would rather have him be my boyfriend first before anything.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by platinumnk(f): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i believe it does.

no one should feel the need to already do the do on the first day?
GOSH slow down!!!!!!
but i guess thats someone else's life.

i know i wouldnt do it.
not even on the second or third or fourth date.

i would rather have him be my boyfriend first before anything.

well mature people would access a persons character not if they having sex or not.

Ive seen men wait for sex in a r/s and then bounce.

But since accessing a character may take time, then u dont have to rush hitting the sack.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2009
If you're dating a nigerian man, yes lmao cheesy
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by sassyril(f): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2009
ehmm,
wateva happnd 2
u av 2 knw urselves well b4
runnin tins
n on a fisrt date 2 me,u will
nt av knwn him/her well enof
to share thingys 2geda

daz ma own
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
platinumnk:

well mature people would access a persons character not if they having sex or not.

Ive seen men wait for sex in a r/s and then bounce.

But since accessing a character may take time, then u dont have to rush hitting the sack.

well whatevs.

ibkaye:

If you're dating a nigerian man, yes lmao cheesy
exactly! so he can turn around and try to use that rubbish against you later.

but anyway like i said, i would rather have him be my boyfriend first.

so @plat
you had sex on the first date?
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by platinumnk(f): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
THE AMAKA:

well whatevs.
exactly! so he can turn around and try to use that rubbish against you later.

but anyway like i said, i would rather have him be my boyfriend first.

so @plat
you had sex on the first date?

Usually I try to get to know a person first. And Its extremely hard for me to do anything with someone I dont love.
So if i just like you, you aint getting nuttin grin grin grin

Yeah it happend ONCE.
We grooved so well, and meshed well it was like magic. . I wasnt going to see him much after that. But he called me up and we met again, and again. 3rd time he asked me to be his girlfriend, and it was a 16 month RS
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by tourmaline(f): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2009
it will
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
platinumnk:

Usually I try to get to know a person first. And Its extremely hard for me to do anything with someone I dont love.
So if i just like you, you aint getting nuttin grin grin grin

Yeah it happend ONCE.
We grooved so well, and meshed well it was like magic. . I wasnt going to see him much after that. But he called me up and we met again, and again. 3rd time he asked me to be his girlfriend, and it was a 16 month RS
well do you really think he was bleeping you for your mind? or cause he really liked you?
maybe he did along the line.
but i bet a HUGE part of it was based only on sex.

but im not going to assume.
anyway, PEACE!!
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Meldrick(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
To be very sincere, I wouldn't demand sex on the first date from a lady I want to be serious with but if the lady wants it, I'll have a different opinion of her and I might loose my respect for her.

If it's a girl I don't give a danm about, I don't care what happens on the first date.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by mystikal(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2009
there r no guarantees in these things, ja re'
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by bawomolo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2009
it makes no difference,either way

A player can wait 3 months ,get the sex,then disappear

A serious person can sleep on a 1st date and still continue on to a fruitful,lasting relationship

close thread
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by anishe(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2009
I think it has to do with the intention of the relationship.

i had this girl while i was a student at Unilag. I was just fcking her and she liked it even though i know she was never a wife material.
but i enjoy the thing while it lasted.

though, she later got pregnant for another guy, i always remember the good time we spent together cos she was too sweet. grin grin grin
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by jamesdenni(f): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
Sex is vital in any relationship like you know, though it is adviced that you
abstain from sex (for the mean time) if you intend to make something serious
out of the relationship. visit http://easysolutions..com/ for more
details. goodluck.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by platinumnk(f): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
THE AMAKA:

well do you really think he was bleeping you for your mind? or cause he really liked you?
maybe he did along the line.
but i bet a HUGE part of it was based only on sex.

but im not going to assume.
anyway, PEACE!!

lol come back here!!! angry angry
it makes no difference,either way

A player can wait 3 months ,get the sex,then disappear

A serious person can sleep on a 1st date and still continue on to a fruitful,lasting relationship

^^there. -- plain truth.

He really loved me. He wasnt a desperado for sex, he was pretty good looking.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by sleak(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2009
Boy meets girl or vise versa,boy likes girl n so on,boy n girl make sweet passionate sex n live happily ever after.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by ritaNL: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
It better to close your legs on the first date and lose him rather open those legs and still lost him, then you kept thinkin it was becos of the first date thing but you wont know you are meant to lose him first date or not.

I personally will do it on the first date if i feel like but i'll know right there and there that ,that is just a fling nuffin more.I'll do it not becos it's a first date or not but becos i feel like.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Nezan(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2009
*you need deliverance from sin*
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by ritaNL: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
:p :p :p :p
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2009
Having sex on the first date usually will produce a Friends with Benefits relationship,
or a one night stand and not much else, so yes it does kill a potential relationship but
not in all cases.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Fostercat(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2009
com on, wat r most of u saying?u meet a girl on the first date n she open her leg for u. noooooooooo.it absurd no matter the feelins,do som little shakara till the next tym, it more honourable the lady will earn some respect frm d guy, 90% of guys will want sex on the first day.i ve done it severally but,after the act n the lady has gone.i say to my self *this na old story,*meaning it past n notin can happen btw us.Ladies Pls learn to say no 2 sex on the first date if u want a R/ship to b Stong

Most ladies cant control their feelins,wen u touch them on d right spot,they r gone, n i ve seen many of them,we take advantage here.

I need a girl who can say no on the first date Jare,
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Viciyke(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2009
Depends on d individuals n precisely their state of mind. Some guys jus want to hit n run, some girls probably goes for d moni. But for me, no sex on d first date, definitely not me cos i don't approve of such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga / The Honest Boy Exposed Her Madam After This Happened [Picture] / Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.