Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga (11984 Views)

Meet The 15 Eligible Nigerian Unmarried Celebrity Dads + Their Baby Mamas! / Don't Let A Guy Waste Your Most Eligible Years / Nigerias Most Eligible Bachelor Or Spinster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by onila(f): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2012
smiley hes the first son of Michael Adenuga-the second richest man in Nigeria

Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by obowunmi(m): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2012
He has lots of bedmates , eligible ? naaaaaah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed rich ? yes! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by Mynd44: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2012
*yawns*
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by obowunmi(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2012
Y r u yawning now?
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by slimyem: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2012
who cares??
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by obowunmi(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2012
Onila, wan chop money.
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by Flashaldrin(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2012
Mynd_44:

*yawns*
jealousy cheesy cheesy
slimyem:

who cares??
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew angry angry angry angry angry
adopting a defense mechanism because she obviously cant have it tongue tongue

op, how old is he?? i wanna suggest him to dyt somebody wink wink
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by obowunmi(m): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2012
He's 30. Date who? Leave the guy jooor. Lagos babes won't let his tom-tom rest. Unless the person is a prostitute. He's having too much fun these days. Koool guy though. Humble chap.
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by Flashaldrin(m): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2012
wow, 30's cool.
so sad wealth doesn't go with responsibility sad sad
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by obowunmi(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2012
He's responsible. He runs a wine business but I wouldn't recommend girls to him unless they just want to fcukk,
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by slimyem: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

adopting a defense mechanism because she obviously cant have it tongue tongue
why would i care if he's the most eligible bachelor or not?
is that supposed to pay my bills? or make me happier than i am right now?
and what's so special about him that anyone would be worried they cant have him?
is his d1ck made of diamonds or gold?
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
siddon there dey yarn  nonsense opata grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2012
Dude deserves a classy lady.
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by Flashaldrin(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2012
obowunmi:

He's responsible. He runs a wine business but I wouldn't recommend girls to him unless they just want to fcukk,
lol, running a wine business and sleeping with different women aint no way for a gentleman to be responsible.
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by Flashaldrin(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2012
slimyem:

why would i care if he's the most eligible bachelor or not?
is that supposed to pay my bills? or make me happier than i am right now?
and what's so special about him that anyone would be worried they cant have him?
is his d1ck made of diamonds or gold?
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
siddon there dey yarn  nonsense opata grin grin grin grin
he is handsome?? rich?? young??

now lets take a look at this defense mechanism called rationalization grin

Rationalization is a defense mechanism that involves explaining an unacceptable behavior or feeling in a rational or logical manner, avoiding the true reasons for the behavior. For example, a person who is turned down for a date might rationalize the situation by saying they were not attracted to the other person anyway, or a student might blame a poor exam score on the instructor rather than his or her lack of preparation.

Rationalization not only prevents anxiety, it may also protect self-esteem and self-concept. When confronted by success or failure, people tend to attribute achievement to their own qualities and skills while failures are blamed on other people or outside forces.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by pendo89(f): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2012
If I understand the meaning of the word eligible then I would say it's  matter of personal principles.
He sure looks handsome, neat and smart.Everything a outwardly that girl would love to see in a man.
Add fame and wealth to that and you have a semi-god.

BUT is he desirable as a partner? What other humanly attributes does he posess to make him a worthy partner?
Cz If hes got nothing else except what I see up there then well that's it.
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by Basics007: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2012
I've always wondered what the term "eligible bachelor" meant.
pendo89:

If I understand the meaning of the word eligible then I would say it's matter of principle.
He sure looks handsome, neat and smart.
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by pendo89(f): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2012
Eligible def.

1. Qualified or entitled to be chosen: Pass
2. Desirable and worthy of choice, especially for marriage: Well not to everybody as this is where principles and preferances come in.

There's stiff competition, so its better to always bring more to the table and not just fame /wealth if you want peace.
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by Flashaldrin(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2012
pendo89:

If I understand the meaning of the word eligible then I would say it's  matter of personal principles.
He sure looks handsome, neat and smart.Everything a outwardly that girl would love to see in a man.
Add fame and wealth to that and you have a semi-god.

BUT is he desirable as a partner? What other humanly attributes does he posess to make him a worthy partner?
Cz If hes got nothing else except what I see up there then well that's it.

#fact, 95% of naija girls dont care!
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by pendo89(f): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

#fact, 95% of naija girls dont care!

No not just 9ija girls.Its girls all over the world.
But when they make headlines like sister Damascus,then the world pauses.
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by InkedNerd(f): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2012
Who gives a flying fück if he's rich? The real question is, is he a good man/person?
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by Flashaldrin(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Who gives a flying fück if he's rich? The real question is, is he a good man/person?
you do!! tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by slimyem: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

he is handsome?? rich?? young??

now lets take a look at this defense mechanism called rationalization grin

Rationalization is a defense mechanism that involves explaining an unacceptable behavior or feeling in a rational or logical manner, avoiding the true reasons for the behavior. For example, a person who is turned down for a date might rationalize the situation by saying they were not attracted to the other person anyway, or a student might blame a poor exam score on the instructor rather than his or her lack of preparation.

Rationalization not only prevents anxiety, it may also protect self-esteem and self-concept. When confronted by success or failure, people tend to attribute achievement to their own qualities and skills while failures are blamed on other people or outside forces.

grin grin
my friend,forget all these wikipedia definitions and talk this sensibly,
what other qualities does he have that makes you think he's eligible apart from being a rich business person?you really think that's all there is to desiring a d1ck?
please! angry angry
Inked_Nerd:

pls re-direct the question to flashlight.he seems to know so much about this eligible bachelor!
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by Flashaldrin(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
^^^ already answered the question tongue tongue next!! cool

i'm just trying to be real here, no fake azz coming on here to say what they dont mean wink
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by slimyem: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

^^^ already answered the question tongue tongue next!! cool

i'm just trying to be real here, no fake azz coming on here to say what they dont mean wink
because i do not conform to your ideas of what you define as eligiblity and because i do care if he eligible or not,i'm fake!
thank you.
you can have your trophy now! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by Flashaldrin(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2012
slimyem:

my friend,forget all these wikipedia definitions and talk this sensibly,
what other qualities does he have that makes you think he's eligible apart from being a rich business person?you really think that's all there is to desiring a d1ck?
please! angry angry
you are the one that should talk sensibly and stop hating tongue
that dude has like 80% already of what a woman desires with promises of more, and instead of you appreciating the much you saw you are hating the little you didnt see
slimyem:

who cares??
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew  angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin jealousy go quench!

btw, that's not Wikipedia, are you on some dumb competition this morning?
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by slimyem: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

you are the one that should talk sensibly and stop hating tongue
that dude has like 80% already of what a woman desires with promises of more, and instead of you appreciating the much you saw you are hating the little you didnt see grin grin grin jealousy go quench!

btw, that's not Wikipedia, are you on some dumb competition this morning?
dum dum!
is i dont care equal to hating in your dictionary or whatever it is your are shiteing from?
ode! angry angry
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by obowunmi(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2012
Is it Jide that is causing all this brou-hahaha! Na wa ooo, stop fighting yaselves joor.
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by Flashaldrin(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2012
slimyem:

dum dum!
is i dont care equal to hating in your dictionary or whatever it is your are shiteing from?
ode! angry angry
grin grin grin
so you cant carry out an intellectual argument without resorting to cheap cuss words grin cheesy undecided
you will make a very bad lawyer tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by Killz3(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2012
Onila, are you at loss for words? What do you mean the most eligible? Does the "most eligible" exist? If he is eligible to onila is he eligible to the next girl?

The most beautiful girl in he world may not even be the "most beautiful!"
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2012
Sounds good. . But op there's a lot secret billionaires in Nigeria that I know if you're classifying eligible with how much 0's one has in his account. He's in 30's? I think I will do better in my own 30's when I clock in couple years from now.
Re: Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga by dabrake(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2012
for the fact his father's wealth is elevating his status, it wont freak me. dude should brag with his own wealth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telegram Group For BBW Lovers / What Are The Red Flags You Regret You Ignored In Your Relationship. / Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.