Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary (41347 Views)

Vacancy: Ibom Air Set To Employ 4000 Akwa Ibomites / FG To Recruit 7,500 Graduates As Tax Advocates / Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by theripper3: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University come be bus conductor after 4 to 5 torrid years. God forbid bad tin for my enemy . Wetin this government don relegate graduates to.1000 for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by tollytexy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Vorpal:
V
Bolustic:
yyyy
hspda:
I sign in
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin
Bolustic:
opsirado1987:
Dont be a conductor,try to invest.

FRONT PAGE HUSTLE IS REAL

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by BlindAngel: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Smh
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by jennybright(f): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! you have made my day after saturday wahala

GodIsFoolish:
[size=50pt]Educated Agberos to flood Lagos' streets[/size]
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by ba7man(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
50k a month will do a lot for people in these recession times.

I'm sure they're posters laughing at this move above me that don't earn that much.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Viccur(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
How they do it in Ife:
TANN TANN(town) ...ONE PEOPLE ONE PEOPLE
SHEY TANN NI ABI IGBORO ...TWO PERSON TWO PERSON
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
This is an insult.Tinubu's children are Iya oloja,and senator.What is this rubbish of turning our unemployed technocrats into bus conductors?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by laplace19(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Does it mean that there are no such jobs graduates can comfortably earn that 50k monthly apart from being bus conductors?

This country is messed up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by ayindejimmy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Noneroone:
fayose sent youths to the east to learn more decent skills but they crucified him now lets see what they say about employing graduates to be shouting "two chance, one chances"

you guys are primitive

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by yinkeys(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
undecided graduates now conductors
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by bayulll011(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
EdifiedCEO:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/lasgbcan-employ-1000-graduates-bus-conductors/

All I know is that lagos state goverment has not done well in terms of transportations,the real reason there are traffic in lagos is because of all those bunch danfo drivers,a sensible nations do more interms of transportaion,a good light rail,good vehicles on the road will reduce traffic in lagos,oh I forgot this is a socciety where nothing work and good development immune to them

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by daygee12: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
CR77:
grin grin grin too bad to see graduates dey shout two change
But do u have any other job for graduates? Am sure u ar still in secondary school, cos if u ar a graduate by now without job then u Will under beta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
post=50603628:
Men this is derailing. This country would be burnt down one day I swear. How would you say. You want to employ graduates as conductors. Why do we have schools.

I know one government official some were thinks this is a good idea to get them off the streets bUT I consider this an insult not just to the graduates, but to the schools and its officials and also to the country in general
Another alternative is for the graduates to create jobs for themselves with the skills they learned in the university.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by fendorf(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Not that bad
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by CR77(f): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Yes i have cool
daygee12:

But do u have any other job for graduates? Am sure u ar still in secondary school, cos if u ar a graduate by now without job then u Will under beta.
Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by chalsixtus(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
its obvious half the people on nairaland can't read and comprehend dy only read to comment

the said graduates is in no way referring to bsc & HND holders

how did you all miss this part of the post ?

* “presently Lagos state
government through the Lagos State Drivers
Institute, LASDRI is training and accrediting
conductors in the state, adding that after the
training the graduands would be employed as
Bus Conductors and would be on the payroll of
the government with a salary worth of N50,000
per month.*

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by skywalker001(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Noneroone:
fayose sent youths to the east to learn more decent skills but they crucified him now lets see what they say about employing graduates to be shouting "two chance, one chances"
Next time read and comprehend before disgracing yourself wit stupid post... Now go back and read where it was stated that "Lagos state govt and Lagos state institute of drivers are admitting and training conductors in the state and wil b on govt payroll after their training"

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by DjSwaga(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
If they don't get taxed 20k out of the 50k , by the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
erico2k2:

y??education is not a guarantee to get JOB.
We have graduate working as conductors in London so what's the big deal?N50k is a good start
Live them screaming graduate! Graduate!! Yet only few of them have enough skill to create money from nothing, but plenty pride to weigh them down .

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by LorDBolton(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Noneroone:

Lmao

See ignorance

Lagos is littered with unemployed youths with skill sets.
Wetin LASG wan teach dem wey dem no know? Or wey others stronger competitors never advance in?

FYI from the info I got BRT drivers as at February dis year were on 80k p/m salary, so feel free to laugh drivers and conductors, when igbo, edo, yoruba, even hausa boys are already lobbying to become light rail conductors.

Ever wondered why oyibo man will be a train conductor yet afford mortgage on comfortable 2-3 bdr house?

*think bruv*. *think*.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
What a shame... Is like preparing to be a Doctor in the university and working as an Electrical engineer. Two incompatible and wasteful resources.
Don't just look at the #50000 fee, look at the effect this has on Nigeria and look at how wasteful it is.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by seguno2: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
After WASTING four years and plenty of money to be on CAMPUS?
What a pity.
Meanwhile political jobbers without education and without certificates are collecting millions monthly.
Again, what a pity.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by Senorprinz(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
post=50603628:
Men this is derailing. This country would be burnt down one day I swear. How would you say. You want to employ graduates as conductors. Why do we have schools.

I know one government official some were thinks this is a good idea to get them off the streets bUT I consider this an insult not just to the graduates, but to the schools and its officials and also to the country in general
my thoughts too, tho, it's still better than staying home depending on stipends from one's guardians, the serious ones among them will use this opportunity to save and either go further in their respective careers or invest in some business. no condition is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary by chumaster(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
I see lots of people speaking ill about this;
but I like it to an extent(a very useful one).
If you go to Sane countries, majority are educated hence you find graduates across all jobs bringing sanity to the system.

If NPF had been recruiting well trained graduates, we wouldn't be seeing all these shameful dramas and incompetences exhibited by our men in black.

Employing graduates will eradicate those issues of tearing of passengers clothes by conductors, fighting, disobeying traffic rules and order etc; and at the same time encouraging all to embrace education and imbibe the spirit of 'man must work' in the youths instead of staying idle.

I dnt like Lagos, I don't stay there but seeing and hearing about the sanity in the environment makes me happy cos it helps to reshape the already dented image of us before the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. / Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.