Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Teasing Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teasing Women (1051 Views)

A Colleague Teasing Me / Just Teasing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teasing Women by LordReed(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2009
Women tease me a lot n I take it with a smile and I don't hit back but a lot of times wen am teasing them they tend to over react.

Ladies is this a built in thing or are they perceiving me as Mr Nice Guy n think "I can walk all over this one"?
Re: Teasing Women by iice(f): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2009
Depends on what kind of teasing. Some are smooth, others have barbs.
Re: Teasing Women by LordReed(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2009
Here are some examples: Am jokingly inquiring about her friend (a guy) n she flares up, anoda one asks me to pay for an item n says she'll gimme back d money, am not so particular about collecting d money back so wen she says should I give u d money I just smile n say yes n she goes cold.
Am I doing something wrong?
Re: Teasing Women by iice(f): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2009
LOL
No you aren't. . .unless you don't want to not make them flare up or run cold. Constant watching of what you say and how they react. They probably think you are serious or something undecided
Re: Teasing Women by AniLee(f): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2009

1st of all, women who cant pay things for themselves are complete ASSES. angry angry

2ndly, women who borrow money and refuse to pay back are FULL OF SHIT. angry

N 3rdly, may be you joke over the things they find sensitive or things they dont expect. Tone down on dat n see what happens
Re: Teasing Women by LordReed(m): 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2009
Ani Lee:

N 3rdly, may be you joke over the things they find sensitive or things they dont expect. Tone down on dat n see what happens

As much as possible I don't joke about likely sensitive stuff weight, height, looks, clothes or anything dat may make the person feel put down. Wat I don't get is why they over react wen it's not even remotely sensitive. Is is a bad tin to inquire about a person's friend or to want my money back?
Re: Teasing Women by 190: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2009
peeps in and wispers nuffin happenin arund~

(1) (Reply)

The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! / Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts / Woman And Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.