Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! (1048 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / 20 Years Old And Still A Virgin. Does The Virginity Of A Male Matter? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by mavenbox: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
[s][Article has been removed by the author][/s]

Sorry about that.
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2009
That's really the end? You sure you don't want to keep going. . . . .?!
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by mavenbox: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
FL Gators:

That's really the end? You sure you don't want to keep going. . . . .?!

LOL are you being sarcastic, or you really want a longer article? I think I'd prefer to stop here, if you don't mind. But I want to answer questions in case someone needs clarification on my beliefs.
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
Guy true talk.A lady once told me before she disvirgined she had started MouthAction.I beliv so called virgins would hav done this too.Do u think any1 would still be a virgin after MouthAction&body smooshing/massaging? Its a lie.Once u've smooshed or have been smooshed u re no longer a virgin
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by ima1(f): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
toba:

Guy true talk.A lady once told me before she disvirgined she had started MouthAction.I beliv so called virgins would hav done this too.Do u think any1 would still be a virgin after MouthAction&body smooshing/massaging? Its a lie.Once u've smooshed or have been smooshed u re no longer a virgin

do u even know the dfference between smoochng and having sexual intercourse
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by mavenbox: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2009
toba:

Word. You hit the nail on the head!!

Here's my definition of sex, as academic as it sounds:
Sex: Any of the gradually formative and desiring thoughts, feelings and activities leading to or resulting from a unique urge to gratify emotional impulses, and that are either intended to produce a natural form of pleasant, unsettling arousal in the mind and body just for its own sake; or otherwise intended to yield offspring pro-creatively; irrespective of the number or humans involved, i.e. one person onwards.

So all those things you mentioned are a part of sex as well,
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ima 1.When u smooch,do MouthAction/sexual body massing, u want to tell me ur feelings or sexual urge doesnt increase? Na lie.Ive done all those things b4.Now at 27, d only thing ive not done is insertion.But im not 100% a virgin.A 100% virgin would neva kiss/smooch till wedding day.See biblical examples to know true virgins
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by ima1(f): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
toba:

@ima 1.When u smooch,do MouthAction/sexual body massing, u want to tell me your feelings or sexual urge doesnt increase? Na lie.Ive done all those things b4.Now at 27, d only thing ive not done is insertion.But im not 100% a virgin.A 100% virgin would neva kiss/smooch till wedding day.See biblical examples to know true virgins

there are people who have self control and still will not have sex even after the smooches and the urges.
and please virgins do kiss and do everything else except for sex these days. what world r u living in lol
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by mavenbox: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2009
angry angry angry angry

I thought i was discrediting the virginity wars, but,

Here go the absolute-virginity wars,
embarassed tongue
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 02, 2009
@poster,We are not at war.My point remains that a 100% virgin would not hav been smooched,kissed or massage bla bla by d opposite sex.he/she must remain holy like d virgin mary.So if u av done any of d above,but no insertion, u're still not a 100% virgin.U re only a half virgin.Which im one of such not haven inserted but hav done all of d above
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by mavenbox: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2009
toba:

@poster,We are not at war.My point remains that a 100% virgin would not hav been smooched,kissed or massage bla bla by d opposite sex.he/she must remain holy like d virgin mary.So if u av done any of d above,but no insertion, u're still not a 100% virgin.U re only a half virgin.Which im one of such not haven inserted but hav done all of d above
I absolutely understand your point and I agree, sir. I was just concerned that people may start arguing about that point on this thread. LOL.

But may I extend it, then? Because in my own honest opinion, someone who has, time after time, dwelt on sexual thoughts, is not a virgin either. Jesus said whoever has committed lookery (and by extension, touchery is also in the same category) has committed adultery (so is not a virgin, so to speak).
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by Hotstepper(f): 3:36am On Nov 02, 2009
:p
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by ima1(f): 4:10am On Nov 02, 2009
wtf is a half virgin??

i do believe virginity (virgin) = a woman who has never had sexual intercourse, so anything outside intercourse does not mean she has been disvirgined or lol half virgin like you claim.
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by Babasexy(m): 4:20am On Nov 02, 2009
Tired of this virginity debate.
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2009
This debate is to educate ourselves&not strif intented.I googled virginity&it gave diff definitions.D1 i pick is some1 who is sexually inexperienced&hav had no sexual relationship with opposite sex.kissing,smooching, touching/romance by opposite is against d definition of virginty given by google.Anyhow, our beliefs might differ on virginity.what matters is choice of individuals on issues
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2009
ima1:

wtf is a half virgin??

Translation: Half pierced p u ss y grin grin grin
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by Czarskit(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2009
toba:

Dude! Where r u frm?! undecided
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by sammy6(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
yeah. u be real foolish boy.You mean you had the chance to stick it and you didnt
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by mavenbox: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2009
^^^ Whatever happened to "Never use both feet to test the depth of the sea"? undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by throttler(f): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2009
depth and sea are good terms in the same sentence when talking about virginity tongue
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by mavenbox: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Throttler:
^^^^ You are just a naughty girl! wink
Re: The Virginity Wars : My Side Of The Story! by Macgreat(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2009
angry

(1) (Reply)

I Need Tips On Romantic Games And Play-wrestling With Girlfriend. / Why Does She Want Me Now That She's Married ? / Appreciating Friendships <3 <3 <3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.