Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should (966 Views)

We Don't Have Corona Virus Nigerians In Isolation Playing And Jumping / One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should by Essentials1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Yes we all care so less about it.. Because we don't know the great benefits it can give us...

Your Health

We believe we are healthy enough and leave our lives the way it is...

Yet we do not know we are accumulating germs upon germs upon germs in our system and one day you will hear that this person fell so ill or this person is sick from this, and you are like.. But he was so healthy this morning...

Look at your fingers, your hands, even your lips... they all have germs, and we transfer this daily, even the bed you slip on is filled with germs, the wrapper you wear in the morning is filled with germs.

But we can all settle this, we can change our health status, we can stop the accumulation of germs in our bodies... We can stop waking up just to bath, brush, and work, but to exercise, keep clean and healthy and work..

You may say you grand mother lived till her old age and she did not exercise or do any of this stuff.. But wait... did your mother eat refined foods like indomie (which is toasted in chemicals) .... your grand mother went to the farm right! that is exercise my friend... she ate only natural foods didn't she.. and in her time there was no phones to cause radiation which leads to cancers and so much more ...

So stop comparing now to then...

I want to share health tips with all.... because I believe all our problems can be easily solved if we improve our mental health, back pains, sudden illness and so much more can be avoided if we just improve our health attitude..

Don't you want that.... then simply go to newsphases.com and check out the homepage.. There must be something that has to do with right there... If you love it then you can comment, subscribe and I will welcome you to the deliciousness of good health..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should by prospero5(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
our health should not be overlooked at all. surprisingly we are so occupied that we forget to even take an evening walk to strengthen those bones. Kate Henshaw, I salute you.
Re: We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should by makydebbie(f): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
health sectionsmiley
Re: We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should by Presh900(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
lol..finally sm1 banned newbeginnings....
Re: We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should by Newbeginnings(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Presh900:
lol..finally sm1 banned newbeginnings....

Actually I am still online ... and was never banned.... any questions
Re: We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should by Presh900(m): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Actually I am still online ... and was never banned.... any questions
why you come dey use alternate dey post??
Re: We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should by Newbeginnings(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Presh900:
why you come dey use alternate dey post??

I motivate and I also blog about health and fitness ... you can check out my blog at newsphases.com
Re: We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should by Presh900(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I motivate and I also blog about health and fitness ... you can check out my blog at newsphases.com
thanks ,i will pass
Re: We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should by Newbeginnings(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Presh900:
thanks ,i will pass

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
Honestly if you're scared of google banning your blog from plagiarism then why troll us here with half articles?
Re: We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should by Essentials1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
charix:
Honestly if you're scared of google banning your blog from plagiarism then why troll us here with half articles?

can you please check my latest post and give me your thoughts about it

check it here on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3440803/which-nigerian-blogger

(1) (Reply)

Ubth Cmd Hires Hackers To Hack Account Dept. To Pay Doctors May Salary / How To Make Moringa And Jatropha Leaves Tea For Men's Sexual Enhancement / FMC Abeokuta Denies Nonavailability Oxygen Cylinders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.