Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man (4062 Views)

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by mperostar: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Isn't Lesbianism a crime in Nigeria again?

A Lesbian Nigerian Lady has boldly come out to show off her “Heartbeat” While sharing the photos, she made it known to her followers that she’s not after anyone’s man as she’s got her own man. Who of course is a lady!

See more of illicit photos: http://www.maestroperostar.com/2016/10/nigerian-lady-proudly-shows-off-her.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by ajaniade004: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
I believe her father is a 'woman'. Omo ale jatijati

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by ableguy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Height of foolishness, well like someone said we are on the last time no longer end time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by kinggogo: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
I prefer dis dan two grown ass men smooching

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by beycity(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Her life, Her Business....
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by Nightie(f): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
owkay
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by iykekelvins(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
And dese girls dem dey fine oo.. Chaii..
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by Flexherbal(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
ajaniade004:
I believe her father is a 'woman'.
Ask her oooo...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by Came: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Cucumber girls. Na when Africans start to dey copy copy oyinbo people all these things start.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by Fantisha(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dat 1 na deir biz
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by Masterclass32: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Such a pity.

Our society is gradually losing it. If we don't watch it, we will sooner than later become as confused as america and europe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by LifestyleTonite: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
beycity:
Her life, Her Business....
Are you a Christian? If yes, read on. If no, ignore.

Do you know one thing I dislike about liberal people like you? You don't ever know the implication of looking the other way when immoral acts are carried out.

Do you think this homosexual cabal will stop at just sleeping with themselves alone? They want everyone in the world to be like them too. For now, they will act cool and not troublesome cos they are in the minority. But give them a chance close to majority, then what almost happened to Lot and his daughters in Sodom and Gomorrah will start to happen in the world. What was that which took place in Sodom and Gomorrah?

Two men came to visit Lot so as to warn him about the impending doom for Sodom and Gomorrah. They were angels but he didn't know. When he took them into his house to host them with some meal, the homosexual infested Sodom and Gomorrah got wind of the strangers at Lot's house. The men all gathered at his doorstep banging the door and demanding that he send the men out so that they can have Gay sex with them. Lot pleaded and suggested that they have his 2 virgin daughters instead, but they disagreed and insisted on having the men whom they didn't know were angels. The angels had to strike them with blindness before they could leave the place.

Look at the entertainment industry all over the world including Nigeria. You can't attain fame unless you are Sodomised. Most famous stars are neck deep into it. Why do you think our stars in Nigeria like to Photoshop themselves putting on wig and make up? They sometimes wear female dress too. That's a coded message.

Have you ever wondered why almost every American Season film can't go without having a gay scene or gay lovers. They are trying to brainwash you and I into accepting the lifestyle before forcing it on us if we refuse.

Anyway, it's all because pastors of today don't preach against such.

When will our pastors do the things in the link below?

https://lifestyletonight..nl/2016/10/abeg-when-will-our-pastors-do-these.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by KOBOJO: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
kinggogo:

You better come out of ur shell.. ,

U actually sound like someone who wud enjoy seeing two grown ass men smooching..
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by sammy6(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Chai see cream dolls, if to say man fit be lesbian. I for join this babes o. Them hot scatter. Chai see manaje.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by ademasta(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by jacksonPolloc(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
kinggogo:
but u are still mad
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by kinggogo: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tnx

Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mehn... see waste of zygote
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by Opistorincos(m): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
lesbianism is not a crime except marriage is involve na??
(i dey cme make i find diz naija constitution)
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by Lexxyburg(m): 2:08am On Oct 30, 2016
I like this. wish them the best in their relationship. Aww so cute
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by Babangida70(m): 5:08am On Oct 30, 2016
make una choose one

Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:54am On Oct 30, 2016
Where is EFCC?
Re: Nigerian Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover Says She Is Not After Your Man by pretydiva(f): 6:01am On Oct 30, 2016
Really dunno wat dis generation of girls r turning to. God help us

(1) (Reply)

Five Star Music Act X-busta, Begs For Money Online / Did Wizkid Get His Hair Inspiration From My Son? Lola Omotayo Asks / American Hunter Poses With A Giant Frog He Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.