Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State (6560 Views)

SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA / A Simple Roofing Job For A Nairalander At Uyo / Woodwork And An Aluminum Roofing Job In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2018
I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end”

Abraham Lincoln quotes (American 16th US President (1861-65), who brought about the emancipation of the slaves. 1809-1865)
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

–Ann Landers
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
By Brian Tracy

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
You are not progressing if your yesterday is better than your today.
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Call us today on 08037156958 for your roofing work
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Call us now on 08037156958,happy sunday
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
People who lack the clarity, courage, or determination to follow their own dreams will often find ways to discourage yours. When you change for the better, the people around you will be inspired to change also....but only after doing their best to make you stop. Live your truth and don't EVER stop.

Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
PRINCE ROOFING SYSTEMS LTD FOR YOUR ROOFING WORK SUCH AS LONGSPAN,STEPTILES, METCOPPO AND STONECOATED TILES AND WOODWORK
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in.- Roger Clemens

God bless you
God bless me
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2018
How beautiful on the mountains,
are the feet of one who brings good news,
who heralds peace, brings happiness,
proclaims salvation,
and tells Zion,
‘Your God is king!’ Merry Xmas
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
“What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.”

Pericles quotes (Ancient Greek Politician, General and Statesman,
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Call us for your Aluminium roofing measurement, supply and installation
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Call us now for your roofing work
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 5:07am On Mar 30, 2019
Call us now on 08037156958 for all of your roofing work
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2019
Happy new week to all of us
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
“A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.”
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Happy Sunday evening narialand
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2019
“Forget about the consequences of failure. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success.”

Denis Waitley quotes
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.

Paulo Coelho
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

Rumi, The Essential Rumi
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2019
Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Mahatma Gandhi
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Call us today for your roofing project
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
Think before you speak. Read before you think.

Fran Lebowitz
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
When someone tells me "no," it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them.

Karen E. Quinones Miller
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.Join winners family on this ongoing 21 days of fasting and Prayer and make your request known to God
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

Socrates
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
Good afternoon and happy Sunday to all of us
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 2:27am On May 15, 2020
Check my signature
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by joycluv: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2020
princejones:
The roofing material cost 815,300k,installation 35k ,transport from 9th mile to Nsukka 10k.We use first Aluminum 0.45mm
Please how can one get the contact of this company?
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
joycluv:
Please how can one get the contact of this company?
call me on 08037156958
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Since the Time of Adam and Eve , there 3 things the devil has Consistently used to Pull down Humans..

1. What to Eat
2. What to Drink
3. How to Gratify the Flesh.

Every Human that fell from Top to bottom in the History of Humanity were Casualties of at least one of these..

If you will Refuse to be a Casualty of any of these, No one will see your back..

Immorality is a tool to Dilute the Greatness of People. There is nothing there.
It ends in Emptiness, Regrets and internal Hurts..

Beware of the Craftiness of the devil..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Embrace This Luxurious,sophisticated,relaxation And Elegance Offer,09030188831 / / My 2 Units Of 2 Bedrooms In Abeokuta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.