Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State (6556 Views)

SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA / A Simple Roofing Job For A Nairalander At Uyo / Woodwork And An Aluminum Roofing Job In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2020
Good morning my people, call us today for your roofing materials
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2021
Call us today

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
No more dry season
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2021
We are just a call or WhatsApp away
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 5:16am On May 22, 2021
This cool morning,
I decree in the mighty name of Jesus Christ,
Everything that is bringing joy and happiness to you shall not turn to sorrow.
Everything representing pillar which support your life will not collapse nor be pulled down by the power of darkness.
May the God of great mercy have mercy on you and see you through this trying period.
May the blessings of the Lord fill your life and open unto you the door of breakthrough and good success.
Your wilderness experience is over!!!
Your morning of joy has come..... Halleluyah!
You will end this month well with this song.. " He has done so much for me. I can not tell it all".
Do have a blissful Saturday and fruitful weekend. Shalom.
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2021
Call us today on 08037156958 as we have a lot of information for you
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Happy blissful weekend my people
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Roof maintenance this raining, the roof was done year 2000

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.

Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 5:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Is a good God
Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2022
You can reach us on 08037156958

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
Call us today on 08037156958 as we have a lot of information for you concerning your roofing work

Re: My First Roofing Job In The Coal City Of Enugu State by princejones(m): 6:36am On Feb 12
Is a new week, call us today on 08037156958

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Cries Out New 800 Million House Flooded With Water / Land In Ibadan /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.