Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. (3394 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle Marital Troubles? Who Do You Talk To? / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Divorce Should Not Always Be Solution To Marital Troubles - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mindfulness:

I am not his biggest fan but I see the value in his writing and I have enjoyed it.

Me neither.

So true!
I love this guy!

Me or Einstein? Of course, what was I thinking, it's definitely Einstein. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by julimartins(f): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ujoan:
I really feel bad for this woman, but I hope this story serves as a lesson to women all around. No amount of money you spend on a man and his family will make him love you. Love is not for sale.

This woman was childless , not by any fault of hers. But because she choose to exist in a toxic environment. How will she even conceive under that condition? Now she has transferred her wealth to the man and his family and he has gone to buy a whole new family with her money. And she's jobless, peniless, childless and husbandless. . . . . All because she chose to demean herself and sell her pride for 'love'.

My husband and I have an understanding, my property is my property, his is his. . . Maybe if circumstances were different and his family were different we would do the whole combined husband and wife thing. But the reality is that things are different. Nobody is sure of the next day. God fobid something happens to him tomorrow, I won't want my kids and I to be at the mercy of his family after having contributed to his estate. So I work hard, save my money and invest for my children's future. I've been accused of not being loyal to my husband but I don't care. My children's future is more important to me than being seen as a 'good wife'.

You can't put your happiness in the hands of another human being. . . . Love no reach that one a beg.
my dear,this is so true and i also love and appreciate your wisdom towards your children because they are your tomorrow

i wish she had such knowledge,she wouldnt have been hurt this bad and most of all i wish she knew nairaland,she would have tabled her matter before the invincible council of elders on this platform,they would have given her the encouragement and ginger she needed at that point in time,but it is just so unfortunate
Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by sisisioge: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I am not a babe. That I condemned the evils of men does not mean I have to be a woman.

Sorry dude...my bad.
Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by julimartins(f): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Please the mods should help us move this to the front page,tanx.
Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
sisisioge:

Sorry dude...my bad.

No qualms.
Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by julimartins(f): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Cc:Royalroy
Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by Funjosh(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dyt:

Why you always suspecting me?
cheesy cheesy

You will be shocked half of NL knows you are single and ready to mingle tongue

Oya na cool
Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by Dyt(f): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
sisisioge:

Hmmm, I better go and choose aso ebi sharpsharp...I'm still thinking white and peach grin Amy green and white...

You didn't tell me there's a lucky somebori na
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funjosh:

Oya na cool

Where we dey go?
cheesy
Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by sisisioge: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dyt:

You didn't tell me there's a lucky somebori na
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where we dey go?
cheesy

Babes, nobody yet o. I was just being proactive ni. As e be say the word is out...the date is set niyen ke? Just the other day, cute Amelia was helping me extend the search to her bobo's extended family cool
Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
julimartins:
Cc:Royalroy
julimartins:
Please the mods should help us move this to the front page,tanx.
y ru too eager for mods 2 move dis to fp ?
Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by SalomonKane: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
I read this story and yep, this is among the very reason why I say when I want to get married, the woman will first get pregnant! Cos hey, I hate stories that touch the heart.

But OP. If the woman's ex is now re-married and with kids, then something tells me the fault of not birthing him kids is from you? Or am I missing something.

I don't condone wife battery. But heck, some men are fools and celebrated idiots. Many can't even stand up to their family.

I believe the reason why the man battered his wife was because of frustration due to family pressure.

The woman in question shouldn't give up. There's always hope. Let her pick herself up, dust her clothes and move on.
Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Story for deities
Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by Dyt(f): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
sisisioge:

Babes, nobody yet o. I was just being proactive ni. As e be say the word is out...the date is set niyen ke? Just the other day, cute Amelia was helping me extend the search to her bobo's extended family cool

You are such a loved somebori sha
kiss kiss
Re: Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. by gidjah(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
aunty Ginaz, do you think she made a mistake falling for that man in the first place?i do not think so!.she just happened to be a victim of lifes circumstance ni o.we all should pray{particularly our ladies} that we shouldnt fall in to this kind of horrible situation,you will be so shocked to realise that ,that your once lovely dovey caring soft hearted hussy, can become another creature entirely!,once it has to do WITH that area of childlesness in a home,most men who arent too Godly{and most of them Godly sef wey no know their stance}can change o.GOD WILL HELP US ALL.
Ginaz:
I almost wept for her, it's appalling how something as good as love could turn bad, how love could turn to hatred.

My advise to ladies it that, you really need to know the man you're marrying, you really need to forget about money, status, facial looks and concentrate on the man he is inside.

Bring topics that brings out the kind of person he is, you are a woman you should be 90% be able to say, "I know what my man can do under any situation ".

Marry a man that blends with your thinking, don't categorized a man base on looks, height, money, or whatever. Marry a man with sense, a man with confidence, a man that can stand on his decision and nobody pushes him around. A man with substances.

It's hard, but when you concentrate on the inside, what's outside becomes secondary.

I hope she recovers, and build her life around. And one more point to take home, don't suffer for anybody, don't allow nobody to treat you less worthy like an animal. Quit when enough is enough!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Well Does The Chinese Calendar Describe You? / Using 'sir' For Your Husband? / Our Childs Welfare..we Need Your Advice...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.