Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) (5950 Views)

Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy / Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS / Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by marvelck: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Some girls have been caught by their guy once or twice using such lie or excuse to go hook up with another guy...you can't eat your cake and have it...one day, your sins shall be exposed if u are into such 'away' games..

3 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by Heriborne(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
The person below me will have something reasonable to say about this

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by Talasuma(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmm, ba3 low d next person sure have something to say

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by Presh900(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
if the people above couldn't answer na me go answer?? I will pass biko,,

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by Slimshady11: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Seems lyk it's left to me to answer, no probs let me answer

Wait a sec,wat are we answering to

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by kinggogo: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
D guy below probably has smthin to say

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
cry cry cry cry Really Pathetic, I'm short of words over to the poster below

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by vchykp(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
will say somethong after cooking my noodles

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by drepixel(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Not even here!!! Next person plsss

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by chris2face(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wait my bae is calling me over to u poster below
Make I first answer bae

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by adaksbullet: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Am not no whot I we say, I we past it too the mad ppls that we comet after am comet mine comet angry

~_~ *_* -_- +_+ °_° ^_^ •_• `_`

4 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by TrapHedges(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
The entire people that commented before me needs rehab..

Lol I can relate to the feelings tho!

4 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by VampireeM(f): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
lmao... Tell him she stepped out to buy something and before he calls back again switch off phones

Or better still say the truth I am with a male friend.. Cant the opposite sex be friends again without strings attached

5 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by Cessa0(f): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
adaksbullet:
Am not no whot I we say, I we past it too the mad ppls that we comet after am comet mine comet angry

~_~ *_* -_- +_+ °_° ^_^ •_• `_`

arghh!!! bros. ., make dem liv English for u oo

7 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by adaksbullet: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
Cessa0:

arghh!!! bros. ., make dem liv English for u oo
casava0 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are u left cocoba too stat used casava? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by Cessa0(f): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
adaksbullet:
casava0 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are u left cocoba too stat used casava? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na so kolo take dey start o... u go think say na play u still dey play.. u don dey enta anoda level so

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by MyGeneration(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
E no funny... give us our ticket money back tongue
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by adaksbullet: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Cessa0:

Na so kolo take dey start o... u go think say na play u still dey play.. u don dey enta anoda level so
yh am enter anoda level o cheesy cheesy

Mine pastor his sayed in last week that I we moved from glory too glory cheesy cheesy so u are sayed true grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by datyrone(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
when falz and jenifa is ya role model

adaksbullet:
yh am enter anoda level o cheesy cheesy
Mine pastor his sayed in last week that I we moved from glory too glory cheesy cheesy so u are sayed true grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
[size=24pt]Biaftan girls they can't repent [/size]

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 30, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]Biaftan girls they can't repent [/size]
Mazi BiafraudExposed
I salute you o
Your new pfp looks good man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by metallisc(m): 1:44am On Oct 30, 2016
VampireeM:
lmao... Tell him she stepped out to buy something and before he calls back again switch off phones

Or better still say the truth I am with a male friend.. Cant the opposite sex be friends again without strings attached

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by adaksbullet: 7:26am On Oct 30, 2016
datyrone:

fams road modem

3 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by vivianbelema(f): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2016
grin umu nwoke
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by Daniel058(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
vivianbelema:
grin umu nwoke
Tolerates no rivals just like God . He (God) made man after his own image u know.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by vivianbelema(f): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Daniel058:
Tolerates no rivals just like God . He (God) made man after his own image u know.
I hear you sir. Daniel ch.5:8

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Calls And You Say You're With Your Friend(photo) by Daniel058(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
vivianbelema:
I hear you sir. Daniel ch.5:8
uche gi di ya nwanyi oma, ur name kwesiri ibu Danielle :*

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On Here? See People Making Love Behind A Car Wash! (photo) / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.