Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos (5933 Views)

Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane / Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To / Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos by Freeman50(m): 9:25am On May 10, 2017
Sanchi is her real name and she is popularly known as Sanchoka, the name was given to her while she was a little girl which means “A sweet girl you cannot get tired of her”.
Sanchoka is a Model, Actress, Business Woman, CEO, Brand Ambassador, Host, Social & Media personality.

Re: Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos by Freeman50(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2017

Re: Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 9:38am On May 10, 2017
That's the orgasmic part. When she is about removing it...
My size..

2 Likes

Re: Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 9:39am On May 10, 2017
See below shaa
Re: Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos by NOC1(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2017
fire kwa, where is flame the evidence of fire?
Re: Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos by galadima77(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2017
Just a little fat here and there and ppl call it hot?

I give up; really.
Many NL chicks are far hotter than what's on that pix. Even without exposing their nudity!

1 Like

Re: Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos by Nature8(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:
That's the orgasmic part. When she is about removing it...
My size..

Lol
Re: Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos by Olibboy: 12:02pm On May 10, 2017
headache day
Re: Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos by Idydarling(f): 12:39pm On May 10, 2017
her head and body do not complement each other
Re: Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 10, 2017
The lower body part is not proportionate in size to her upper body part.

Therefore,there's nothing killing there.
Re: Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos by IamAirforce1: 2:11pm On May 10, 2017
I no want

Abeg carry dey go
Re: Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos by jconsulting(f): 3:27pm On May 10, 2017
all these girls that their below always looks like is not part of their body , what is sexy in this (odo iyan) yam pestle legs

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? / Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.