Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Everything Bollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everything Bollywood (66597 Views)

Katrina Kaif - The Sultry Indian Bollywood Actress [ Photos] / World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star / Bollywood Hot Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2009
Abi she is to me not striking like other indians
4 God sake bips is okay
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2009
rayzbay:

4 God sake bips is okay
not only ok but hottt I do not know what she's
talking about undecided kunbee baby wake up grin
Re: Everything Bollywood by Kunbee: 12:43am On Oct 30, 2009
rayzbay:

4 God sake bips is okay

Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
rokiatu:

not only ok but hottt I do not know what she's
talking about undecided kunbee baby wake up grin

Rokky baby i am wide awake oo cool
Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2009
The Chote Nawab might allege that the media has a deliberate agenda against him and his arm candy Kareena, but you cannot blame them because Saif and Bebo seem to be the flavour of the season. If the onlookers of Zee Cine Awards are to be believed, both Saif and Kareena were all over each other in London. So much so, that there was no dearth of PDA. They could barely keep their hands off each other. They even went as far as requesting the organizers to book them a hotel which was far away from the hotel where the rest of the guests were putting up. Although their Tashan might have failed to sizzle on screen, but surely the off screen chemistry is piping hot and creating a lot of ripples.
Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2009
anil kapoor bags another award[b]28 October 2009 | 11:56pm Comments 11 Comments

Ace actor, Anil Kapoor has given Bollywood a lot of splendid work and ,

Ace actor, Anil Kapoor has given Bollywood a lot of splendid work and creativity. The most perfect example of this would be 'Gandhi – My Father'. This critically acclaimed movie was appreciated by many, even by the actor's daughter, Sonam Kapoor.

Anil received a national award for 'Gandhi – My Father'. Furthermore, daughter Sonam Kapoor is extremely proud of her father's work. Sonam expressed that she was really happy how her father's creation worked out and she was also very excited for the award itself. More so, Anil actually decided that Sonam would actually go pick up the award for him!

'Gandhi - My Father' was released back in 2007. The film was based on Gandhi and his son, Harilal. The venture starred Akshaye Khanna,Bhumika Chawla and Darshan Jariwala. [/b]
Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
[b]After displaying his acting and dancing skills, actor Hrithik Roshan is now bent on making his singing talents known. He has crooned for a song in ‘Kites’ and now will also exercise his vocal chords for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Guzaarish’ along with Aishwarya Rai.

Again, this is not the first time for Ash too where she will be experimenting with singing. She has already done a song for Josh along with Shah Rukh Khan. The song has been composed and directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali himself and it was he who wanted the actors to try out the song themselves. Initially both were a little apprehensive but after sitting with the director and talking about the song, both gave a green signal. Apart from singing the duo are also learning Portuguese for the film.”

In Guzaarish, Hrithik plays a paraplegic suffering from impairments of the motor and sensory functions of the lower limbs. Aishwarya Rai plays his nurse in the movie. Given the kind of sparking chemistry displayed by Hrithik-Ash jodi in “dhoom 2’ and ‘Jodhaa Akbar’, this one seems to be the one to watch out for!![/b]
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2009
nice work razz wink
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2009
New York movie review 2009

Movie Review: New York; Star Cast: John Abraham, Katrina Kaif, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Irrfan Khan; Director: Kabir Khan

New York Movie Synopsis:

Is a story about friendship who worlds are turned upside down by large event beyond their control. Indian immigrant Omar (Neil Nitin Mukesh) is arrested by the FBI and intrograted by officer Irrfan Khan for his potential terrorist links. To plead his innocence, he flashbacks to his college days and his friendship with Sameer (John Abraham), the campus hero and Maya (Katrina Kaif), the campus hottie, to whom Omar lost his heart to but she loved Sameer. The campus days give way to a more turbulent present when Omar is sent back into Sameer and Maya's life as an undercover agent for the FBI. His orders are to expose Sameer's terrorists activities and help the FBI. But friendship wins out and Omar's loyalty to his friend however remains unflinching through out his treacherous game and his only desire is to help his friends get out of the messed up post 9/11 world.

Personal review mine

New York starts off brillianty with no beating-around-the-bush in introducing and establishing the relationship between the three friends, the director gets down to the point in no time. the music is great especially the mmmmmmmmm one story I can't remember the name but you will know the song am talking about if you have watch the movie. It’s not just the story that makes this movie a great watch but also the first rate performances by its lead cast. John give his career finest performance. Katrina Kaif prove once again that she is not only beautiful, but act beautifuly as well. and Neil Nithin Mukesh Omg he was brilliant, from the beginning to the end, a very consistent performance. I think he acted the best. Irrfan Khan is again great.

my ranking 4 out of 5 stars

Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2009
Luck movie review 2009

Starring: Sanjay Dutt, Imran Khan, Shruti Haasan, Mithun Chakraborty, Danny, Ravi Kissen and Chitrashi Rawat

Director: Soham Shah

Luck movie Synopsis:

Mafia king pin Kareem Musa (Sanjay Dutt) takes the game of betting to an altogether different level by involving humans as betting objects who are made to fight their own luck to survive. Every year his trusted aide Tamang (Danny) assembles for him in South Africa, 20 participants handpicked from across the globe who have a proven record of extreme luck. Betters across the globe put their money on them through Musa’s syndicate. During the new season, amongst the participants are Ram (Imran) a white collar job youth who is hell bent on earning big money to compensate the huge fraud his scamster father was reason for, Ayesha (Shruti) who has her own personal agenda, Retd. Col Singh (Mithun) who desperately needs money for his wife’s operation, Shortcut (Chitrashi) a Pakistani camel racer girl who dreams of buying a Lexus with the prize money and Raghav (Ravi Kissen) a serial murderer. What happens after these participants are put into extremely dangerous life taking games of luck and who manages to win the big jackpot amongst them forms the rest of the film.

Personal review mine

the storyline is not that great, but I had to watch it because of Imran. Sanjay Dutt was awesome, the music wasn't that great but it was an entertainer.

3 out of 5 stars

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2009
sexyLeamon:

New York movie review 2009

Movie Review: New York; Star Cast: John Abraham, Katrina Kaif, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Irrfan Khan; Director: Kabir Khan

New York Movie Synopsis:

Is a story about friendship who worlds are turned upside down by large event beyond their control. Indian immigrant Omar (Neil Nitin Mukesh) is arrested by the FBI and intrograted by officer Irrfan Khan for his potential terrorist links. To plead his innocence, he flashbacks to his college days and his friendship with Sameer (John Abraham), the campus hero and Maya (Katrina Kaif), the campus hottie, to whom Omar lost his heart to but she loved Sameer. The campus days give way to a more turbulent present when Omar is sent back into Sameer and Maya's life as an undercover agent for the FBI. His orders are to expose Sameer's terrorists activities and help the FBI. But friendship wins out and Omar's loyalty to his friend however remains unflinching through out his treacherous game and his only desire is to help his friends get out of the messed up post 9/11 world.

Personal review mine

New York starts off brillianty with no beating-around-the-bush in introducing and establishing the relationship between the three friends, the director gets down to the point in no time. the music is great especially the mmmmmmmmm one story I can't remember the name but you will know the song am talking about if you have watch the movie. It’s not just the story that makes this movie a great watch but also the first rate performances by its lead cast. John give his career finest performance. Katrina Kaif prove once again that she is not only beautiful, but act beautifuly as well. and Neil Nithin Mukesh Omg he was brilliant, from the beginning to the end, a very consistent performance. I think he acted the best. Irrfan Khan is again great.

my ranking 4 out of 5 stars

nice review for me 4.5 out of 5 new york is greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt cool
Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2009
pls can anyone tell me d release date 4 srk my name is khan
Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2009
have been wondering all dis while why salman khan and sharouk khan does not get along i think i now knows why.[b]Katrina Kaif isn’t very pleased about the way media goes in overdrive to hyperbolize her encounters with Shahrukh Khan. The pretty belle frequently finds herself in the middle of B-Town gossips ever since her beau Salman Khan and SRK fought at her birthday party last year. Whenever she bumps into Shahrukh at a film event or a party, her loyalty to Salman is questioned. This has miffed Katrina, who thinks her meetings with SRK are overblown.

In just last few days alone, Katrina has faced a barrage of rumours after she bumped into SRK on two occasions - at a party by Subhash Ghai and another by Hrithik Roshan.

Not willing to be drawn in the cold war between her boyfriend and SRK, Katrina continues to be on talking terms with SRK and doesn’t miss a chance to chat with him when the opportunity presents.

“Naturally, when we’re under the same roof, we will interact. Why make a fuss? Who wouldn’t want to associate with Shah Rukh or Karan Johar?” Katrina is quoted as saying by a news network.

In fact, Katrina went on to say that she wants to work with Karan Johar in the future because he’s emerging as a producer who thinks ‘out of the box’. [/b]
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2009
rayzbay:

pls can anyone tell me d release date 4 srk my name is khan
My Name is Khan’s Release Date has been put ahead.

According to the new reports, the MNIK movie will be releasing in January 2010.

As per karan Johar, this is a collective decision taken by Shahrukh & Karan due to several reasons.
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2009
some latest pictures cheesy

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2009
nice pictures keep it up kiss
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2009
more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) / The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.