Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Everything Bollywood - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everything Bollywood (66632 Views)

Katrina Kaif - The Sultry Indian Bollywood Actress [ Photos] / World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star / Bollywood Hot Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2009
rokiatu:

carry your critic mouth go some where else
let me post my pictures pleaseee angry
lol sorry I almost forgot u are a huge kareena fan grin
Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2009
oh my God i cant believe have losed so much pics and gist just because it been long i visited nairaland.
lol sorry I almost forgot u are a huge kareena fan
and i too.
Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 5:18am On Nov 10, 2009
rayzbay:

more
dat was before she loss the weight, she had such a nice figure.
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 5:54am On Nov 10, 2009
Amrita Rao The Man Magazine Launch

Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 6:19am On Nov 10, 2009
Dil Bole Hadippa Review   Star Cast: Rani Mukherjee, Shahid Kapur, Anupam Kher, Sherlyn Chopra   Director: Anurag Singh

Dil Bole Hadippa is exciting for several reasons. It marks the return of the “Queen of Bollywood” Rani Mukherji, who has put her heart and soul into the making of the movie and also Shahid “Kaminey” Kapoor is slowly making his way up into the Top 5. Directed by Anurag Singh, Dil Bole Hadippa serves a mixture of Bollywood style romance with cricket!

Veera [Rani Mukherji], an ambitious girl hailing from a small village, dreams of playing cricket for India, with the Dhoni’s and Tendulkar’s of the cricketing world. Since girls aren’t allowed to play cricket, Veera turns into Veer, a man with a beard and turban. Rohan a county cricketer in England, returns to India to coach his father’s cricket team, which has been on a loosing spree for the last 8 years.

Rohan notices Veer and her cricketing brilliance earns her a place in the team. With a female in disguise playing for the men’s team, the secret is soon to be revealed,  What then, forms the rest of the tale.

personal review mine

If you are a hardcore ‘Yash Raj Films’ fan, then you would surely enjoy watching ‘Dil Bole Hadippa’ Its the spirited performances by the lead pair, especially Rani Mukherji, that makes Dil Bole Hadippa worth a watch. Rani proves her versatility yet again in a role that reminds you of her Bunty aur Babli act, as Veer she is flawless. and she is looking her best watchout for the remix song at the end. I bet she must have workout for this film. Shahid Kapoor does well too, he is looking hotter than ever and he shares a warm chemistry with Rani. the movie is really entertaining

my ranking: 3.8 stars

Re: Everything Bollywood by Kunbee: 1:34am On Nov 11, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Now she is distasteful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2009
Kunbee:

Now she is distasteful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
leave kareena alone! angry
Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
i agree with u
Re: Everything Bollywood by Kunbee: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
rokiatu:

leave kareena alone! angry

Hmmmm rokky baby getting angry over nothing cool
Re: Everything Bollywood by sexyLeamon(f): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2009
I will be reviewing my top 50 bollywood movies   so far over the next coming weeks

in no particular order:

1 kg3 Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham ( Sometimes Happiness, Sometimes Sadness)
2 fanaa (Destroyed in love)
3 Ek Hasina Thi ( There Was A Beautiful Woman)
4 U me Aur hum (You, me and us)
5 Black
6 Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge ( The Lover Will Take the Bride away)
7 Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (Something Happens)
8 Devdas
9 Kal Ho Naa Ho ( Tomorrow May Not Come)
10 Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna ( Never Say Good Bye)
11 Race
12 Krrish
13 Kaho Naa,  Pyaar Hai ( say that you love me)
14 Koī Mil Gaya (I have Found Someone)
15 Dhoom 2
16 Salaam-E-Ishq: A Tribute To Love
17 Fashion
18 Gangster
19 Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (Straight from the Heart)
20 Dostana - new one (Friendship)
21 Dhadkan (Heartbeat)
22 jaane tu ya jaane na(Whether you know,  or not)
23 jab we met
24 veer zara
35 kabhi kabhi (Sometimes, )
26 main hoon na ( am here now)

27 vivah - A Journey From Engagement To Marriage (Marriage)
28 Raja Hindustani
29 Dil Chahta Hai ( The Heart Desires)
30 Ghajini
31 new york
32 wanted
33 Taare Zameen Par (Like Stars on Earth)
34 Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon ( I'm Crazy About Prem/ I will love Prem till the end of time)
35  Neal 'n' Nikki
36 Ajnabee (Stranger)
37 Hera Pheri ((Monkey Business)
38 Phir Hera Pheri (again (Monkey Business)
39 Namastey London (greeting London)
40 Waqt: (The Race Against Time)
41 Heyy Babyy
42 Devdas
43 Fida (besotted)
44 Rock on
45 Chup Chup Ke ( Quietly)
46 Malaamal Weekly
47 no entry
48 Bachna Ae Haseeno (Beware, O beautiful Ones)
49 Awarapan
50 Hum tum( You and Me)
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2009
Kunbee:

Hmmmm rokky baby getting angry over nothing cool
wink wink @SL, i can't wait for all those reviews. I got lot of favourites in there too.
Re: Everything Bollywood by Kunbee: 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2009
Hey na wa oo fan pass fan my family thinks i like Indian movies well Sl pass me
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2009
grin grin
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2009
Aish

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2009
[b]KAJOL MUKHERJEE(DEVGAN)  (Devgan)

Acting runs in her blood and her natural bent for acting is well reflected in the ease with which she plays variety of roles. Yes, we are talking about Kajol, daughter of Tanuja and Shomu Mukherjee. Be it her maternal aunt Nutan Behl or her maternal grandmother Shobhna Samarth and maternal great grandmother Rattan Bai, they wee all yesteryears movie stars. Kajol’s younger sister Tanisha has also joined the industry and has films like ‘Niel and Nikki’, ‘Sarkar’, etc to her credit.

Kajol was born on 5th August 1974 in Mumbai and has a happy and comfortable childhood. She debuted with the film ‘Bekhudi’ in 1992 which was a box office disaster. The came her film ‘Baazigar’ with Shahrukh Khan and the industry started talking about this not-so-glamorous girl who seemed to have acting potentials. Her next flick ‘Udhar Ki Zindagi’ truly brought out her flair for acting. In 1998 she again had a hit with Shahrukh Khan in ‘Kara Arjun’.

Kajol was best paired on-screen with actor Shah Rukh Khan and both make a magical romantic pair. In fact, each of her five movies with him aazigar, Karan Arjun, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and Kabhi Khushie Kabhi Gham) have all gone on to become super-hits and blockbusters. She has appeared with her husband Ajay Devgan in movies like ‘Hulchul’, ‘Gundaraj’, ‘Raju Chacha’,,, ‘Ishq’ and ‘Pyar to Hona Hi Tha’ among which the last two were commercially successful.

In her short filmi career, Kajol has got rave reviews along with a lot of awards. The latter includes Filmfare Best Actress Award for ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ (1995), Filmfare Best Villain Award and Zee Cine Award Best Actor in a Negative Role for ‘Gupt‘ (1997), Filmfare Best Actress Award and Zee Cine Award Best Actor- Female for ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ‘ (1998), Star Screen Award Best Actress for Dushman (1998), Filmfare Best Actress Award and Star Screen Award Best Actress for ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ (2001), Zee Cine Special Award for Outstanding Performance- Female for ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ (2001).

Her marriage to Ajay Devgan in February 24, 1999 was a quiet affair where only a few close friends and relatives were invited. The newly wed couple went on a two month honeymoon traveling the world visiting such places as Sydney & Cairo. The couple has carried off their marriage well and compliment each other perfectly as Kajol is known for a bubbly, cheerful and extrovert nature and Ajay is shy, serious and introvert. Post marriage Kajol has cut down the number of movies to spend more time with her family. She had a miscarriage but was blessed with a baby girl in 2003 whom she named Nyasa.The films which were released after the marriage include ‘Raju Chacha’ (2000), ‘Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi’ (2001), Karan Johar’s ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham’ (2001) and ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’ (2003). She gave a brilliant performance in ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham’. After this movie, she stayed away from the film industry for a while. In 2006, she came back enacting the role of a blind Kashmiri girl with Aamir Khan in Kunal Kohli’s ‘Fanaa‘ which again showed that the journey is not over for this talented gem of Bollywood.[/b]
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2009
rayzbay:

[b]KAJOL MUKHERJEE(DEVGAN) (Devgan)

Acting runs in her blood and her natural bent for acting is well reflected in the ease with which she plays variety of roles. Yes, we are talking about Kajol, daughter of Tanuja and Shomu Mukherjee. Be it her maternal aunt Nutan Behl or her maternal grandmother Shobhna Samarth and maternal great grandmother Rattan Bai, they wee all yesteryears movie stars. Kajol’s younger sister Tanisha has also joined the industry and has films like ‘Niel and Nikki’, ‘Sarkar’, etc to her credit.

Kajol was born on 5th August 1974 in Mumbai and has a happy and comfortable childhood. She debuted with the film ‘Bekhudi’ in 1992 which was a box office disaster. The came her film ‘Baazigar’ with Shahrukh Khan and the industry started talking about this not-so-glamorous girl who seemed to have acting potentials. Her next flick ‘Udhar Ki Zindagi’ truly brought out her flair for acting. In 1998 she again had a hit with Shahrukh Khan in ‘Kara Arjun’.

Kajol was best paired on-screen with actor Shah Rukh Khan and both make a magical romantic pair. In fact, each of her five movies with him aazigar, Karan Arjun, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and Kabhi Khushie Kabhi Gham) have all gone on to become super-hits and blockbusters. She has appeared with her husband Ajay Devgan in movies like ‘Hulchul’, ‘Gundaraj’, ‘Raju Chacha’,,, ‘Ishq’ and ‘Pyar to Hona Hi Tha’ among which the last two were commercially successful.

In her short filmi career, Kajol has got rave reviews along with a lot of awards. The latter includes Filmfare Best Actress Award for ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ (1995), Filmfare Best Villain Award and Zee Cine Award Best Actor in a Negative Role for ‘Gupt‘ (1997), Filmfare Best Actress Award and Zee Cine Award Best Actor- Female for ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ‘ (1998), Star Screen Award Best Actress for Dushman (1998), Filmfare Best Actress Award and Star Screen Award Best Actress for ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ (2001), Zee Cine Special Award for Outstanding Performance- Female for ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ (2001).

Her marriage to Ajay Devgan in February 24, 1999 was a quiet affair where only a few close friends and relatives were invited. The newly wed couple went on a two month honeymoon traveling the world visiting such places as Sydney & Cairo. The couple has carried off their marriage well and compliment each other perfectly as Kajol is known for a bubbly, cheerful and extrovert nature and Ajay is shy, serious and introvert. Post marriage Kajol has cut down the number of movies to spend more time with her family. She had a miscarriage but was blessed with a baby girl in 2003 whom she named Nyasa.The films which were released after the marriage include ‘Raju Chacha’ (2000), ‘Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi’ (2001), Karan Johar’s ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham’ (2001) and ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’ (2003). She gave a brilliant performance in ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham’. After this movie, she stayed away from the film industry for a while. In 2006, she came back enacting the role of a blind Kashmiri girl with Aamir Khan in Kunal Kohli’s ‘Fanaa‘ which again showed that the journey is not over for this talented gem of Bollywood.[/b]
love Kajol she's great kiss
Re: Everything Bollywood by rayzbay(f): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2009
[b]kshay Kumar

November 12th, 2009

Akshay KumarAkshay Kumar is the only star from the Global Entertainment Industry to carry the Olympic Torch.

One of the biggest honours that the country has ever seen is soon to be bestowed on none other than Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar. Akshay Kumar is going to be the Indian Ambassador for the 2010 Olympic Games and the only star representing the Global Entertainment Industry.

Akshay Kumar is a martial arts expert and practitioner; he was recently bestowed with the highest Japanese honor of the “katana”. He has been the brand ambassador for Special Olympic (for handicaps), he shot for the “7 Deadly Arts” for National Geographic Channel and his recent 1st invitational Open Karate Championship was a huge success. The list of Akshay Kumar’s contribution to Indian sports is endless.

Adding to this list Akshay Kumar will be the Indian Ambassador for the 2010 Olympic Games to be held in Canada.

Only 15 International celebrities have been invited to Canada to participate in carrying the Olympic Torch, Ontario has been identified as a province to have only one global celebrity represent the world and that celebrity is Akshay Kumar.

Reveals a source from the Olympic Committee, “At a high power and exclusive lunch for 50 CEO’s of Prominent Tourism Companies the Canadian PM will introduce Akshay Kumar as the sole torch bearer from India for the Olympics. The Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC) will bring the Olympic Torch to the luncheon.”

This will be the first time an exception is made and the Olympic Torch will be presented to Akshay. Adds the source, “This will be the first of its kind …a sitting head of state travels abroad and invites someone from another nation to represent their nation (India). This is a very huge honour for Akshay Kumar and rightly deserved.”

Adds the source, “Anything remotely related to sports in India reminds one of Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar as he has taken Asia by storm and has universal appeal.”

Akshay Kumar will present the Canadian PM Steven Harper with a token of appreciation and speak on the occasion of being the sole torch bearer from India for the Olympics.
[/b]
Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2009
Aish

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2009
more

Re: Everything Bollywood by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2009
more

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) / 10 Most Beautiful Cakes Of Nigeria Celebrity Wedding / Best Cleavages At The AMVCA 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.