Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (35438 Views)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? / Can We Pay Tithes From Money Gotten From MMM??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by gaetano: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by ikombe: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2016
midolian:
Will the church pay you for any loss incurred during ya betting activities? undecided
This wan na werey grin

You no go kill me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by GDex1(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2016
And what is wrong with money from MMM and NAIRABET?
Are they not the proceeds of your monetary investments?
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Toks2008(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:
A friend of mine thinks it is not right for him to pay tithe with his proceeds on Nairabet and MMM nigeria. I advised him to pay tithe on MMM money but he argued that the monies are not clean and tithe is supposed to be paid on clean money. Now I don't know how else to convince him. I wil like your opinion on this please.

Funniest thread I ever came across..

*walks out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by wtfCode: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2016
its not ill gotten angry
what a very stupid question!! undecided undecided
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by ikombe: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:

Ok are u saying that if gay marriage was in our constitution, it is acceptable to God?
Dont compromise the topic undecided
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by afrokid(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2016
Seun:
Why must you participate in shady businesses in the first place? If you're worried that they are not acceptable to God, don't participate in them!

Seriously
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2016
I pay my tithe from my punting profits... i don't see any thing wrong with that. grin
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by ikombe: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2016
andersonbaba:
if wike's tithe could be acceptable, then why not
Your head dey dere grin

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by ikombe: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2016
Dexter247:
I pay my tithe from my punting profits... i don't see any thing wrong with that. grin
My oga shey u fit dey share your booking code
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Greatzeus(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2016
Seun:
Why must you participate in shady businesses in the first place? If you're worried that they are not acceptable to God, don't participate in them!
Sir we are talking about Betting and MMM, none of them is shady,to start betting biz,you register a company under C.A.M.A 1990,you are are issued a license by C.A.C ,which is a government agency.
MMM is a helping community where people give help and receive help from each other,no law in Nigeria forbids it so,it is legal.
With all due respect,you are wrong calling them shady,its an insult to the founders and millions of participants across the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by abbeyty(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2016
must you pay tithe ? either from clean or unclean money. give it to people that needed it most not all these already made pastors.
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Lexusgs430: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:
A friend of mine thinks it is not right for him to pay tithe with his proceeds on Nairabet and MMM nigeria. I advised him to pay tithe on MMM money but he argued that the monies are not clean and tithe is supposed to be paid on clean money. Now I don't know how else to convince him. I wil like your opinion on this please.

By the time MMM collapses and his bets lose funds, all I would shout is CUCUMBER. .............
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by ikombe: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2016
Seun:

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by baridamhoney(f): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Princewilla:
But where was it stated that tithe should be paid with money?

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by ikombe: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2016
Lexusgs430:

By the time MMM collapses and his bets lose funds, all I would shout is CUCUMBER. .............

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by abbeyty(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:

Of cos not, no one was killed. It is just that we wanna know if God will accept it

point of correction, just say you want to know if your pastor will accept it not God, God does not need your money

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by ikombe: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:
But tithe was never paid in hard currency undecided
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by baridamhoney(f): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2016
midolian:
Fixed angry

Of course, the pastor will accept it.

I thought payment of tithe is God's commandment undecided
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by MinorityTribe1: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2016
We wouldn't have all these questions if only God can talk like in the old testaments. But it seems so far God has been deaf and dumb. So people are worshiping him according to what they perceived to be right.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by baridamhoney(f): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2016
abbeyty:

point of correction, just say you want to know if your pastor will accept it not God, God does not need your money

You know pastors will accept Nw cos dey don't ask for the source of money
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Revolva(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2016
paying of tithe is a scam also an advanced one

so bone this topic .....
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Lexusgs430: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=50621673][/quote]

Would be nice to use CUCUMBER as condiments, with that Bush meat............
Ever eaten bush meat with cucumber b4?
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by horlakunle25(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2016
mokane28:
Sorry i don't mean to derail thread, please someone help me with advice, i have a car i want to sell and i have been trying to post in auto section but the anti-spam bot there keeps banning me once i post, how do i solve this?
jst dial 911 on ur mobile phone and all will be well!!
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by MinorityTribe1: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2016
Seun:
Oga MMM is not shady, You have banned all my moniker because of this MMM but it hasn't stop me from making money. I wonder what you gain, Maybe you are a member of MMM in the shadows self. You are just doing that to save face for the government. Abeg when you wan Get Help? cheesy Abi you dey wait till Tuesday make your Mavro grow again badt guy smiley.

3 Likes

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by tunde1200(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2016
tithe is not permitted according to biblical right.
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Adesiji77: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by midolian(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:

I thought payment of tithe is God's commandment undecided
SMH cheesy
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by bbbabes(f): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2016
why not, I will even pay with GiversForuuum money. That one self Na baba compared to MMMM... AND I WILL THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME THE MIND TI TAKE RISKS
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by ikombe: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Would be nice to use CUCUMBER as condiments, with that Bush meat............ Ever eaten bush meat with cucumber b4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Church Members In Congo Praying (Photos, Video) / Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill / Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.